PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 576577578579580··· 612613614

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
No, they're not doing that lmao. And please consider the artists whose work you're calling ugly.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna

QUOTE originally posted by Zømbii

ADMINS, for the love of God, please do not change any more Albino or Melanistic sprites. I have invested so much into Albino hunting Pokémon I really liked and I even sacrificed things in real life to achieve my goals. Now, I dont even want to own the Albinos. They look awful and so much worst than they did I understand change is needed and you have better resources now, but honestly in my opinion the new ones are absolutely ugly and terrible. All my hard work gone to waste because I dont want to own something that is not pleasing to my eyes. Does anyone else agree? If not, I guess screw me and my opinions lol. But for me, these new changes of the sprites colours are not good and I am disappointed I invested so much into something for it to be changed and not for the best... I hope someone reads this and can give me some closure or at least comfort regarding this...
You're complaining about diffrent colored pixels on a browser game made for clicking things. Not only that, you're insulting the artists of this site calling the new colors "ugly". If you don't like them, don't own them. Simple. They're pixels. It's pixels. Why are you upset over pixels?
27 | | 1000
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Jeesh, have people heard of the saying "You can't please everyone?" I personally like the new recolors that has been done so far, though I just have to get used to the green the albino Delcatty is. (Don't remember the sprite being so green.) People can voice their opinions here, but if all said opinion is doing is basically insulting the work that has been done, just keep it to yourself. Maybe, I don't know, think about that is being written before you post it? Like what someone previously said, if you don't like it, don't own it. Well, this is me just fed up with all this negativity about the recolored sprites, so have a nice rest of the year, and happy New Year's, or whatever you celebrate.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Zømbii's AvatarZømbii
ok. sorry.
Sei's AvatarSei

I literally said if no one agrees, then screw me and my opinions. That is the point. In my opinion, I dont like them and Im just voicing it. Im not sitting here saying the artists are awful and need to stop everything they do. Yeah, its just some colours. Im just saying I dont like the new colours. I am allowed to say that I hate them. And once again, Im not telling the artists to change them back because "oh I think they look worst its all your fault stop making art". That is far from what I said. Get off of your high horses and just let people have an opinion instead of trying to make arguments. If I want to voice how I feel, I can. That is what critisism is. Dont come after someone for speaking. I wouldnt come after all of you for something so insignificant. "Just keep it to yourself", as you all say. Let me have my voice and opinion, and dont try and put words in my mouth that I didnt say or try and tear me down for how I feel. What happened to just accepting, as the world is so obsessed with nowadays.
You're allowed to voice your opinions. You're allowed to say you don't like something and it needs changing. You're allowed to give criticism. But what you're doing is NOT criticism. You are insulting the work that me and my team have put into revamping sprites. Criticism is saying "I don't exactly like this, but I feel like the colors used on [x] sprite are a little hard to see / don't go well together, it might look better if you tried [y]" You have done nothing but insult my staff, and now insulting users by telling them to "get off their high horses and let me complain" Word of advice? If you want to be listened to, don't insult people.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

Im not sitting here saying the artists are awful and need to stop everything they do.

ADMINS, for the love of God, please do not change any more Albino or Melanistic sprites.
No one is saying you can't voice your opinion, we're just saying you should maybe use a bit of tact and consideration while doing so. You can say that you don't like the sprites without calling them "awful" or "absolutely ugly and terrible". There is a much politer way to voice your opinions. I'm saying this as someone who also does not like the sprite updates in general. Even if I don't like the updates, I don't have to resort to calling the work the artists (who are volunteers! and are not paid!!!) do "ugly" or "hideous" in order to get my feelings across. You can be critical without being rude. Feelings and politeness matter! Take the extra time to word how you feel a bit nicer! You are talking to human beings who have put in an extreme amount of time voluntarily in order to improve the site. You are allowed to not like the final product, yes, and you are allowed to Voice this dislike, but scathing words will help nobody.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
I get that you are voicing your oppinion and that is fine by me, I wont try and change it nor want to. But you are aware that you are voicing them in a place where others can also voice their oppinion right? It is to be expected that people will not simply ignore a post being made in a thread with 500+ pages. And while I get what you are saying your choice of words could be better. Also I think that you are mixing up critisism with simply having a oppinion. Most artists are all for critiques and are always looking for ways to improve their works. But they have to know what needs to be improved as Sei has mentioned. comments like "for the love of God, please do not change any more Albino or Melanistic sprites.", " They look awful and so much worst than they did" and " absolutely ugly and terrible" are not critisism, they are just your oppinion and can be read as very commanding. I am not saying you are or that they where ment to be that way, but I am telling you that other people might not read your sentences or any sentence being made in this thread for that matter the way you intent them. While again yes you are allowed to voice your oppinion a thing to remmeber is how it can come across other people.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
tldr: Being rude makes you wrong (as in ignore and move on - also, please see the rules on rude behaviour). Time to move on with the conversation, please and thank you - that's the end of it.
I 100% love this new update. It was always such a pain on my laptop to click on each of the tabs to collect the training bags. I always had to use css to make the buttons bigger to give me an easier time. This update is literally something I've wanted, but never really thought would benefit enough people to suggest, so i'm glad it was done!
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Finally, an incentive to buy more training bags! Love the new update!
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~

Pages: 123··· 576577578579580··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page