PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 612613614

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Yes, Garth I have been scrolling. A lot. And opening and closing all the regions trying to find it... and I'm still lost. I can't find it and...we're talking about the actual PokeDex page that is right next to the Daycare right?
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Pretty sure that once-claimed, it won't register that you've dropped below that rank. On the trainercard, you'll get your current rank determined by your dex completion. On the prize-collection, it'll basically say "You last collected this - here's how far you need to go to get the next one". So if you claimed the Senior rank and then reset, it would still say that you collected it and have "this far" to go to reach "Superior" rank. I have no honest understanding of why people would want to reset their dex progress, but we've had it asked for a few times now... So. Why not, right? Just because we don't understand it doesn't it should be thrown aside ^^ It's here, LadyElemental -
Sable's AvatarSable
Awesome, thank you for the answer! ^^ For me personally, I like the challenge of refilling it. I get bored just hunting. But that's just me.
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Thanks Garth, I'm a bit relieved. It finally appeared. Ok, so now I can see even more where I'm at right now. Wow, there are a total of 950 Pokemon... and I've seen 800 of them...ok, wow. SO relieved.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Oh! I just realised... If you happened to have loaded the Dex less than 15 minutes before the update went live, then your browser will have cached it (to reduce download times when switching between main summary and individual details pages). This would have made it not appear for you until the cache expired when the 15 minutes were up. So nobody was being stupid, yay! :D (For a moment I was worried I'd forgotten to remove Debug Mode from it... again...)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Quick question- When you clear all your dex entries, would your rank go down?
I've added a small text note to the Dex page explaining the 15-minute cache and instructing you to reload the page if you need up-to-date information. This should hopefully prevent future confusion. @Dylan: Of course. You don't have those entries any more ;)

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I've added a small text note to the Dex page explaining the 15-minute cache and instructing you to reload the page if you need up-to-date information. This should hopefully prevent future confusion. @Dylan: Of course. You don't have those entries any more ;)
Ahhhh, thanks for clearing this up, Niet! :D
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Whoa, didn't I suggest that "total progress" thing?
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstøck

Whoa, didn't I suggest that "total progress" thing?
A lot of people did XD

Pages: 1234··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page