PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Zømbii

Im not sitting here saying the artists are awful and need to stop everything they do.

QUOTE originally posted by Zømbii

ADMINS, for the love of God, please do not change any more Albino or Melanistic sprites.
No one is saying you can't voice your opinion, we're just saying you should maybe use a bit of tact and consideration while doing so. You can say that you don't like the sprites without calling them "awful" or "absolutely ugly and terrible". There is a much politer way to voice your opinions. I'm saying this as someone who also does not like the sprite updates in general. Even if I don't like the updates, I don't have to resort to calling the work the artists (who are volunteers! and are not paid!!!) do "ugly" or "hideous" in order to get my feelings across. You can be critical without being rude. Feelings and politeness matter! Take the extra time to word how you feel a bit nicer! You are talking to human beings who have put in an extreme amount of time voluntarily in order to improve the site. You are allowed to not like the final product, yes, and you are allowed to Voice this dislike, but scathing words will help nobody.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page