PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy howdy! Welcome to my new shop, with expanded space which means expanded services! Here I offer both adopts and art services! I have rules for both sections, so please take a gander at em:

GENERAL RULES:

1. Mixed payments are allowed! 5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC
    Payments must be at least half currency (or about as much), but I also accept the following:
    Helix Orb
    priced at 40ZC/equiv each. (PLEASE don't buy some from the market to give to me;; that just makes them more expensive for me. x_x just give me the currency directly!)
    Lucky Seal
    priced at 120ZC/equiv each.
    Legendary Seal
    priced at 25ZC/equiv each.
    Random Summon; sprites by PFQ/nintendo edited by me
    priced at 25ZC/equiv each.
    Any Box
    priced at 4ZC/equiv each.
    Box Box
    priced at 120ZC/equiv each.
    DCPx60
    for 95ZC
    For orders of at least 1,000ZC, I'll accept PayPal at a rate of 100ZC : 1USD! Please see Art Rule 2 regarding PayPal before you order with it.
  2. Prices of services and/or adopts are subject to change. You will not be charged differently if you had ordered before the change was implemented!
  3. My prices are not up for debate/haggling :)
  4. Please be patient. Art is my career outside of PFQ, and along with my mod duties this means I'm a little busy and it may take a while to get back to you.
  5. I have the right to refuse service to anyone or to decline any order I do not want to do.

ART RULES:

1. I require half payment as a deposit before I start working. Once I am done, I will send you a watermarked version of the finished image. You must send the rest of the payment before I send you the unwatermarked version.
  2. *For PayPal orders, I will require collateral equal to half payment. I would prefer if this was currency, but may be open to other things of the same value. Once the art is finished and the PayPal money is sent, I will return the collateral to you at the same time I send you the unwatermarked art.
  3. You can post the completed artwork wherever you like, as long as you credit me. Do not edit the art without my permission.
  4. Unless otherwise told, I will use art I've made for you as examples in my shop.
  5. If you cannot follow through on a payment for art when I am done, you will not be allowed to order from me again.

ADOPT RULES:

1. You must send the payment before I send you the unwatermarked adopt.
  2. You are free to do whatever you want with the design after you have purchased it.
  3. You may post your purchased adopt wherever you like, as long as you credit me. You can link to either my profile here ( https://pfq.link/@92x ) or my toyhouse (preferred!)
  4. You are allowed to ask me to put an adopt on hold for you for up to 48 hours. If you do not pay for it after the 48 hours are up, the adopt will go back up for sale and you will not be allowed to ask for holds again.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Art!
Here you can order custom art from me! I can draw most anything, humans, pokemon, PFQmon, animals, anthros, couples, "canon" characters, OCs; you get the deal. The only things I am not comfortable drawing are complex designs, such as complicated mechas or pokemon like Eternatus. I have limited slots!! Everything in this post counts towards one of these slots. If my slots are full, I can't take your order right now! I don't have a waitlist either, so please be patient until my slots open back up ;;w;; I'll do my best to get your art to you within a month of your order. Please keep in mind art is my job outside of PFQ, so that will take priority over these! But I will do my best to get to these in a timely manner.

5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC

Slots: 1. CLOSED for now
  • General
  • Icons
  • Baits
These are the prices per character! So if there's 2 of them, that'll be double the price!
  • Colors!
  • The Works™!
  • Doodles!
Color! Bust - 1,200ZC Waist-up - 1,500ZC Fullbody - 2,000ZC Your character(s) in flat color! Can have simple/implied shading like some examples here. These are what my adopts are like as well!
The Works™! Bust - 2,000ZC Waist-up - 2,500ZC Fullbody - 3,000ZC Your character(s) with snazzy shading!
Doodles! 350ZC Just a little doodle of your character(s)! Nothing complex.
Optional form that is not required: [b]Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™[/b] What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Description of what you want: References: Anything else to note?: Payment:
Icons are 500x500px, but you will also get a 150x150px version that's ready to use for PFQ forums! Headshot icons are 1,000ZC!
Optional form that is not required: [b]Hey Chicken! Make me an icon![/b] References: Anything else to note?: Payment:
For 1,000ZC I'll draw a cute little doodle bait for your hunt! These'll be done with a soft textured brush and shading like this example. Any specials are fine, and I don't mind doing multiple special versions for the same bait. (example not F2U!) Optional form that is not required: [b]Hey Chicken! Make me a bait![/b] Pokemon: What kind of special?: Anything else to note?: Payment:
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Customs! These share the same slots as my Art slots above!

5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC

• Custom Adopts
  • Custom Fusions
For 1,200ZC, I'll make you a simple custom pokemon adopt! Heavy emphasis on the SIMPLE here, I do not do very detailed designs nor ref sheets. You will be getting a flat colored image, like the rest of my adopts! Please tell me what pokemon you'd like, what clothing/accessories they're wearing, and what color scheme they have! If you have specific colors in mind but can't draw, you can color over the official art of that pokemon to give me an idea of what you're thinking of! (but be sure to credit the official art as such!!! And be SURE it is official art; I highly recommend Bulbapedia as a place to get official art!!)

example of something I can work with!

I would like a blue Psyduck with a purple scarf. The yellow parts are dark blue, the bill and feet are light blue, and it has a light blue heart on its forehead. Psyduck art is official pokemon art, edited by me.
You may also give me simple prompts such as "Fire-type Psyduck" "Plushie Psyduck" and so on. Also let me know if you'd like them to be anthro, I can totally do that! I default to non-anthro if not specified. Optional form that is not required:
[b]Hey Chicken! Make me a friend![/b] Pokemon: Color Scheme: Accessories?: Anything else to note/references?: Payment:
For 1,500ZC, I'll make you a custom pokemon fusion! Please tell me which two pokemon to fuse, as well as which one you envision as the "base" pokemon (while I do my best to blend the two species together, it often helps to lean into one species heavier than the other!) For example, this fusion has a Charmeleon "base" with Ribombee "theming" (NOT FOR TRADE!) (also this is older art so excuse the mess) Optional form that is not required:
[b]Hey Chicken! Make me a fused friend![/b] "Base" Pokemon: "Secondary" Pokemon: Anything else to note?: Payment:
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Adopts!

5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC

• General! (5)
  • Capsules! (0)
  • Hoodie Friends! (0)
  • Nightmare Pokemon! (0)
Smeargle Fusions 750ZC each Quilava - OPEN Blitzle - OPEN Spectrier - CLOSED (Loksfjoer) Shaymin - OPEN Assorted Adopts!
Scrafty/Munchlax Fusion 100ZC Slowpoke/Gligar Fusion 400ZC
Capsule Adopts!
For 400ZC, you can chose a capsule that contains a mystery design inside! These designs are the result of two randomly generated pokemon fused together. They're all picked by random number generation, so expect strange results. Your design will look similar quality-wise to Komape here. (Komape not for sale!) They may also have a short dex description, but that is not guaranteed. "Komape is plagued with fitful, restless sleep. It is known to throw the log it holds at anything it deems to be interrupting its sleep."
Available Capsules
None for now, check back later!

Past Capsules

"It shivers heavily as it levitates, slowly migrating through even the worst of weather. It is ill-advised to touch the magnets along its sides, as your hand may stick to the appendages." Capsule 3 - CLOSED (kingtheory) "This Pokémon appears behind its opponent to take it out in one hit. If the attack fails, it instantly hides in the shadows and waits for the next chance to strike." Capsule 4 - CLOSED (QuirkyQuills)
"Due to the extreme temperature of the magma that flows from its cannons, strong caution is advised for any who encounter this Pokémon. It is friendly, but does not understand the danger it poses to other creatures." Capsule 5 - CLOSED (Stivkie) "This Pokémon has earned the nickname "Crabbsol" due to its unfriendly countenance. Despite appearances, Grabsol are fiercely protective of the weak and are a popular choice of assistant for babysitters and caretakers." Capsule 6 - CLOSED (MissPinkDragon)

"Old Style" Capsules

Capsule 1 - CLOSED (Jalakins) Capsule 2 - CLOSED (PupperCakes)
Hoodie Friends! Simple anthro characters, in hoodies.
None now, check back later ^^

Past Hoodie Friends!

Zoroark friend CLOSED - (AngelOShadows) Archeops friend CLOSED - (AriaPsiana389)
Furret friend CLOSED - (planet pluto) Monferno friend CLOSED - (Kaotashimi)
Jirachi friend CLOSED - (Reiako) Zapdos friend CLOSED - RowletPrincess
Nightmare Pokemon "Nightmare Pokemon have only appeared in dreams, so while their physical existence has been up for debate, no one can deny their presence and impact in all cultures. Contrary to their namesake, Nightmare Pokemon are not all harmful creatures, but their intimidating presence has earned them this title. Strangely, they take the form of already-known Pokemon, implying they are simply figments of the imagination, but their widespread influence suggests otherwise. No picture has been taken of them, but the most common traits are dark, amorphous bodies and glowing white eyes that never blink. Some Nightmare Pokemon are said to be much, much larger than their real-world counterpart, standing two or three times taller than the average human." "We are currently surveying the populous for further signs of Nightmare Pokemon. Any news of further appearances will be recorded here."

Past Nightmares

Nightmare Rapidash "Nightmare Rapidash is a commonly seen Nightmare Pokemon and is largely apathetic, neither causing harm nor good to the dreamer. It is said if one manages to ride a Nightmare Rapidash, one can control their own dreams." (owned by bird-kicker) Nightmare Braixen "Nightmare Braixen often appear after a string of uneasy dreams. Some believe they are a benevolent Nightmare Pokemon, arriving to drive away the unpleasant dreams, while others believe the Braixen is to blame for the dreams in the first place." (owned by crownedkitty25)
Nightmare Salazzle "Nightmare Salazzle show themselves after recurring dreams of being trapped in sinking floors. These dreams end abruptly, the host waking up in a cold sweat." (owned by Reiako) Nightmare Mawhile "Nightmare Mawhile appears in the dreams of hosts with unhealthy obsessions. Many describe the large mouth biting into the ground, causing the host immense pain." (owned by Reiako)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
[reserved]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
[reserved]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
[reserved]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
[reserved]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

Past Adopts!

Poochyena Fusions! 150ZC | 750kCR | 750GP each Venonat - CLOSED (Jalakins) Volcarona - CLOSED (Tengu Øracle) Ponyta - CLOSED (crownedkitty25) Smeargle - CLOSED (SandsofJordan) Jangmo-o Fusions! 150ZC | 750kCR | 750GP each Cyndaquil - CLOSED (MissPinkDragøn) Snivy - CLOSED (Lynxray) Mudkip - CLOSED (PupperCakes) Cofagrigus - CLOSED (GijinkaMagenta)
Shaymin Fusions! 250ZC | 1,250kCR | 1,250GP each Mismagius - CLOSED (SandsofJordan) Druddigon - CLOSED (GijinkaMagenta) Sigilyph - CLOSED (merinqüe) Emolga - CLOSED (fangraixiii) Scorbunny Fusions! 300ZC | 1,500kCR | 1,500GP each Duskull - CLOSED (SandsofJordan) Sliggoo - CLOSED (merinqüe) Houndour - CLOSED (Jalakins) Croagunk - CLOSED (fangraixiii)
Munchlax Fusions! 150ZC | 750kCR | 750GP each Patrat - CLOSED (Shiftry) Kabuto - CLOSED (simonpetrikov) Spewpa - CLOSED (Jalakins) Gogoat "Deltas"! 300ZC | 1,500kCR | 1,500GP each Fire - CLOSED (AriaPsiana389) Ghost - CLOSED (GijinkaMagenta) Electric - CLOSED (SubwayWolf) Poison - CLOSED (YeltonLongNose)
Charmeleon Fusions! 250ZC | 1,250kCR | 1,250GP each Dragonite - CLOSED (Lynxray) Umbreon - CLOSED (crownedkitty25) Ribombee - CLOSED (keeping for now >w>;;) CLOSED (MissPinkDragon) Ribombee Fusions! 200ZC | 1,000kCR | 1,000GP each Oricorio - CLOSED (PupperCakes) Purrloin - CLOSED (Jalakins) Pyroar - CLOSED (Jalakins) Pachirisu - CLOSED (Avacyn)
Applin Variants! Orange - CLOSED (CrunchyLemon) Peach - CLOSED (Kaywi) Cherry - CLOSED (RowletPrincess) Banana - CLOSED (GijinkaMagenta) Halloween Wooloo! 300ZC | 1,500kCR | 1,500GP CLOSED (Porrim)
Slowpoke Fusions! 400ZC | 2,000kCR | 2,000GP each G. Zigzagoon - CLOSED (AbsolGirl1234) Dunsparce - CLOSED (Kyushu) Quagsire - CLOSED (simonpetrikov) Ghost-Type Toxtricity (Low Key) 800ZC CLOSED (Porrim)
Raboot/Hatenna Fusion 500ZC CLOSED (Stivkie)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Aand we're open! :D

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page