PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 612613614

Also, if you clear your dex entries, can you get the rewards for ranking up again?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by DylanGamingArmy

Also, if you clear your dex entries, can you get the rewards for ranking up again?
No, of course not.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by DylanGamingArmy

No, of course not.
Just wondering. Because if you could do that, some people would rank down for the hypermode reward at rank Senior.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
And that's the obvious reason why not.
Cryss's AvatarCryss
I'm glad the BFM exists now, I've had multiple times where I've wanted to delete my account and start all over just to get the fun of gradually progressing the dex again. I'm glad there's an on-account way to do it now!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hello, I love these updates. As someone who's Arceus Rank, I've gotten bored of PFQ... well... multiple times. Shiny hunting can keep you entertained for only so long. The ability to reset my Dex would be nice for when I feel there's nothing left for this site to offer me. Also that max button will be a life saver for selling berries >> Also a bit of an older update, but thank you for bringing back Pledge Grove <3 I finally have a Secret Sword for my shiny Keldeo!
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Shouldn't there be a way to save the top entries you have ever had in your dex, and the number of times you've filled out the regular/egg/shiny/albino/melan dex? For the fun of statistics.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstøck

Shouldn't there be a way to save the top entries you have ever had in your dex, and the number of times you've filled out the regular/egg/shiny/albino/melan dex? For the fun of statistics.
Cam, you can always make a note of the statistics in a journal or notepad. But I also believe the BFM only resets one type of the dex like the eggdex or pokedex so you can save certain entries.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
"done with the recode" ? and what about the dojo and the transfer? I was hoping to get my old pokefarm pokemon... :/
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Ryuokowolf, that is incorrect. It can reset everything if you want it to - and if you look on the page, it's pretty clearly stated Egg/Pokédex are required. The rest can be done at the same time.
DaniGC, you are another one of the people whom have apparently had their head buried in the sand :P You've also evidently not watched the video we posted. (that's a hint, by the way). Transfer however, was not mentioned - that I agree with - though the answer remains the same as always. It will be coming back - we don't know when, though. Oh, also, complimentary :/ as per your own post ethics. Inform yourself before you start getting belligerent, please. =w=

Pages: 12345··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page