PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Zømbii

I literally said if no one agrees, then screw me and my opinions. That is the point. In my opinion, I dont like them and Im just voicing it. Im not sitting here saying the artists are awful and need to stop everything they do. Yeah, its just some colours. Im just saying I dont like the new colours. I am allowed to say that I hate them. And once again, Im not telling the artists to change them back because "oh I think they look worst its all your fault stop making art". That is far from what I said. Get off of your high horses and just let people have an opinion instead of trying to make arguments. If I want to voice how I feel, I can. That is what critisism is. Dont come after someone for speaking. I wouldnt come after all of you for something so insignificant. "Just keep it to yourself", as you all say. Let me have my voice and opinion, and dont try and put words in my mouth that I didnt say or try and tear me down for how I feel. What happened to just accepting, as the world is so obsessed with nowadays.
You're allowed to voice your opinions. You're allowed to say you don't like something and it needs changing. You're allowed to give criticism. But what you're doing is NOT criticism. You are insulting the work that me and my team have put into revamping sprites. Criticism is saying "I don't exactly like this, but I feel like the colors used on [x] sprite are a little hard to see / don't go well together, it might look better if you tried [y]" You have done nothing but insult my staff, and now insulting users by telling them to "get off their high horses and let me complain" Word of advice? If you want to be listened to, don't insult people.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page