PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 612613614

timid's Avatartimid
In line with Blanksmile, I have to agree that there's a good number of items on PFQ that I consider not just "nice to have," but vital to the game that cost enough GP to make them basically inaccessible for three or four weeks of initial play - the EXP Share chief among them. (Also, as a side note, it took me several minutes to even find where it is that you go to buy one at all. Sometimes I wonder how new players figure out this game at all, without help.) Also, it was sort of glossed over by people complaining about how this was handled yet again, but several pages back Clairefairy inquired about the possibility of a list or hint of what Galar Pokemon are in future drops due to our now complete inability to use the game data to ascertain the list. I sort of want to push this question. Would it be possible to foreshadow or even list outright what's arriving in the future, or perhaps, since so far it has been in a particular order, reveal how many individuals will be arriving ahead of time? That way, the community can do the math themselves. For me it's very stressful to not know if three or four lines will arrive, etc - in fact, the only reason I knew for certain one of my favorites is arriving soon is because I was able to check.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Okay, so as far as I understand we can still preview "undiscovered" albinos/melans but no longer datamine Pokemon that don't actually exist in-game yet. In that case, I'm alright with this. It seems a little odd to me that the pokemon were in the data at all already, if they didn't exist yet. I would prefer for all users to have access to the new pokemon being released or none at all, in the case of listing the new Galar pokes.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Howlheart200's AvatarHowlheart200
Is this what you mean by Minisprite, because it still works. And I never knew that so I must be an idiot.
Yo, call me Undyne, I'm just a casual artist, doing what I wanna do. Both my avatar and the art I used as the background of my signature were made by me. Here is where you can find my more recent pieces of art, in case you're curious. I hope you have a good day!
Yes those are the minisprites, as I was told earlier, they broke earlier and we were unable to see the minisprites for shiny, albino and melan Pokemon. They were fixed shortly after. However, we now cannot see the minisprites for the unreleased Pokemon from the Galar region. (For the ones that will be dropping on site soon, anyway)

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Howlheart200's AvatarHowlheart200
Okay, I thougt it was for all Pokemon whoops
TurboTowns's AvatarTurboTowns
I'm shocked people really gave such undue criticism. They should have known these are a work in progress.
Sup-eth, I'm Sebastian Andrew Smith, A.K.A. "Turbotowns." I'm a guy, but I like to play as a girl in the games, and my Character avatar is Female to emulate such. (Forum Avatar/Logo made by me)
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I was a bit worried at first as I've been very slowly working on a project dex using the minisprites and the [pkmn] code. It may have just been sleep deprivation because of all the craziness in the world lately, but I didn't read it as "for the new Galarian Pokemon". It sucks that people were being like that in regards to the upcoming sprites while Art Staff is working their tails off. There may be a sprite or few I don't care for, but I would never message anyone and just say "yeah, no, change it." While I'm commenting, I do want to agree with timid's suggestion of possibly letting us know which Pokemon will drop next or an idea at the least. I would like to know when to activate my HM ♡
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
THis is kinda of a dumb thing to probably address right now, but as it is with this one particular pokemones formes you get them via scouring, How are these formes going to work once the new scouring system is implemented? is it going to be random since you will be doing away with the energy aspect and putting a clear 48? hour cooldown if this didnt belong here im sorry IM just highly curious to how thats going to be worked in since as it is right now the forme you get is based on energy
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Levian Wonder

THis is kinda of a dumb thing to probably address right now, but as it is with this one particular pokemones formes you get them via scouring, How are these formes going to work once the new scouring system is implemented? is it going to be random since you will be doing away with the energy aspect and putting a clear 48? hour cooldown if this didnt belong here im sorry IM just highly curious to how thats going to be worked in since as it is right now the forme you get is based on energy
This was mentioned in the Galar thread. Garth responded with:

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Yes. You let us worry about that when changes get made :)
So it's a wait and see deal tbh ^^;
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
Ah ok, thanks. I came back to well over 100 posts in the thread so i didn't know this had already been addressed, cant wait to see how its set up

Pages: 123··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page