PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 574575576577578··· 612613614

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

Not to hate on this. But where you moved the typerace icon it has an absolutely ugly tangent wirh the female trainers breast. Why not put it in one of the empty top corners? Perhaps the top left.
Agreed
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Top corner just won't work design-wise, but I see the issue here. I'm going to try making the icon just a couple pixels smaller to avoid the tangent.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Thank you! Much better now! <3
PandaStar123's AvatarPandaStar123
i'm looking forward for the 12 days of Click-Mas..!
PFP: me
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Hi, I joined this year so I don't know what 12 Days of Christmas is about. Could someone explain?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

Hi, I joined this year so I don't know what 12 Days of Christmas is about. Could someone explain?
Its basically an event and you can get stuff and progress in the story by interacting with other ppl. Hope this helps!
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
That's cool, can't wait!
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

im pretty sure it means they will do a gift each day for 12 days. might have a gift calendar thing you can click on.. i tried to be more specific, since the other answer was basically what all events are xD last year's 12 days of christmas didnt have cutscenes or a story
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün
I'm loving the changes to the TR icon position, esp. now it's smaller. Thanks, Niet!
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks!
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
I just hope that as final reward we get something better than custom sprite... But changes are nice, small but nice
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me

Pages: 123··· 574575576577578··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page