PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 575576577578579··· 612613614

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

I just hope that as final reward we get something better than custom sprite... But changes are nice, small but nice
You want something "better" than a unique prize that will likely never be available again and will only increase in value as time goes by? I mean, admittedly I need to add some kind of gallery where you can see the ones you've collected (basically a CS-Dex) but yeah, commemorative CSes are probably the most valuable thing I can offer :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I mean, admittedly I need to add some kind of gallery where you can see the ones you've collected (basically a CS-Dex)
yes please, that would actually be amazing.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
I've noticed the Farm News columns have been tweaked, and now they are too thin. This makes words often be pushed to the next line. This imo causes a real flow break-up when viewing things like the evolve list, and is really not aesthetic and distracting.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
The Farm News columns have not changed. Did you accidentally zoom?
MD6999's AvatarMD6999

QUOTE originally posted by Sanae Kochiya

I mean, admittedly I need to add some kind of gallery where you can see the ones you've collected (basically a CS-Dex)
My issue with this would be that for completionists who like to have full living dexes, adding a CS Dex of pokemon that cannot be obtained anymore without trading would make it impossible for some people to complete theirs as people would be very hesitant to trade something like that.It could be argued that this is already a problem for some considering they‘re in the game, but that problem would only further itself if they were put in the/a dex
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

I just hope that as final reward we get something better than custom sprite... But changes are nice, small but nice
You want something "better" than a unique prize that will likely never be available again and will only increase in value as time goes by? I mean, admittedly I need to add some kind of gallery where you can see the ones you've collected (basically a CS-Dex) but yeah, commemorative CSes are probably the most valuable thing I can offer :)
*cough cough* This is nice that you value them so high. At last they can be worth some more after this change with cs dex...
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by MD6999

My issue with this would be that for completionists who like to have full living dexes, adding a CS Dex of pokemon that cannot be obtained anymore without trading would make it impossible for some people to complete theirs as people would be very hesitant to trade something like that.It could be argued that this is already a problem for some considering they‘re in the game, but that problem would only further itself if they were put in the/a dex
It could also give reason for Niet to do events to bring them back. Currently, they're so under valued that when he last tried to do an event that gave away the AZ Floette(?) no one really bothered with it. If Niet made a CS dex, even if it doesn't add to the actual dex itself, he may finally be able to have people interested in those types of events. Just because he said they may not come back, doesn't mean they wont.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

QUOTE originally posted by MD6999

I'm really sorry but I just don't understand this logic. You are ruling out one of the major features of a multiplayer game, that is trading, and then claiming it's impossible to complete stuff? Well obviously, if you eliminate the best way to get stuff, it's going to be impossible to get stuff! If you are a completionist, you'll be willing to trade whatever it takes to complete stuff. That's how economics works.
As a self proclaimed completionist and a pfq user with a live dex. I have to say that I really love CS pokemon. Is it infuriating to see that one empty spot in your dex? Maybe (one day I will get you totally legit shiny magikarp)... okay yes XD But it is oh the more rewarding when you do finally get what you are looking for. And it keeps a certain goal in the game for me. I got the other ones, so im sure I will manage to get the missing ones eventually. And I mean they are rare for a reason. There wouldn't be any fun in it for me or any sense of accomplishment if creating a live dex was easy.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Zømbii's AvatarZømbii

Pages: 123··· 575576577578579··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page