PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 572573574575576··· 612613614

LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
MY ALBINO BABY IS PURPLE!!! I LOVE HER. Not a fan of the lime green normally, but it works, and SHE'S PURPLE.
NintenJoe's AvatarNintenJoe

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Are you referring to the major changes that were announced in their own threads?
I never noticed that the Trainer was changed up and there was more to customize now.
There was an announcement thread for it. Just look at the announcement archives :)
NintenJoe's AvatarNintenJoe
Ah okay! I’ll hunt it down. :)
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
i love all the updates buuuuuuutttt.... i wished my cute stayed black T-T i wish there was a way we can choose to keep the old colors :(
🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Darexxis

i love all the updates buuuuuuutttt.... i wished my cute stayed black T-T i wish there was a way we can choose to keep the old colors :(
well if its just one pokemon you can pretty easily code a site skin for it to display as the old one.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

well if its just one pokemon you can pretty easily code a site skin for it to display as the old one.
really? how?
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

quotes

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

really? how?
gladion made a post about site skin css, the code you want is under "replace a pokemon's image" https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS/1
thank you :3
SebKuro's AvatarSebKuro
I love the changes, makes me more excited for future hunts. Great work art team! You do amazing work.
Buying for GP. Send me a PM! Avatar/Icon drawn by niku-nuku. Top 3 Future hunts!
89/2,000
22/2,000
15/2,000

Pages: 123··· 572573574575576··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page