PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 578579580581582··· 612613614

Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

this includes my and Sally's avatars :)
I noticed that immediately^^
389/500
Gray Stones
Wishalloy Psychic
1,655 left

TR Score [4,872]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Ahhh the new avatars are hecking adorable. Great job to whoever made them!
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
The new images are amazing! And heck Doug looks so smug xD
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
oh i love the new icons !
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
I Absol-lutely adore the new NPC art! :D Who's the artist that made them? Novie? Sei? Shazi? Someone else?
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
w00tdude9000's Avatarw00tdude9000
Beautiful new NPC art!
Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
I love most of the changes but Doug's expression just looks... off to me. I wish I could put it in better words but something about it is just bothering me.
Icon by Me
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
The new avatars are amazing! PK did an awesome job on them! :D
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Leonidas1754

I love most of the changes but Doug's expression just looks... off to me. I wish I could put it in better words but something about it is just bothering me.
It's the nose for me. Honestly I think it would look better with a piercing. But it's all a great job, as usual :)
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 1480
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
I absolutely love Doug and his smug expression <3 Altought Laurel... I don't know, his face is a little derpy for me? Maybe he is a bit cross-eyed?
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~

Pages: 123··· 578579580581582··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page