PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna

QUOTE originally posted by Zømbii

ADMINS, for the love of God, please do not change any more Albino or Melanistic sprites. I have invested so much into Albino hunting Pokémon I really liked and I even sacrificed things in real life to achieve my goals. Now, I dont even want to own the Albinos. They look awful and so much worst than they did I understand change is needed and you have better resources now, but honestly in my opinion the new ones are absolutely ugly and terrible. All my hard work gone to waste because I dont want to own something that is not pleasing to my eyes. Does anyone else agree? If not, I guess screw me and my opinions lol. But for me, these new changes of the sprites colours are not good and I am disappointed I invested so much into something for it to be changed and not for the best... I hope someone reads this and can give me some closure or at least comfort regarding this...
You're complaining about diffrent colored pixels on a browser game made for clicking things. Not only that, you're insulting the artists of this site calling the new colors "ugly". If you don't like them, don't own them. Simple. They're pixels. It's pixels. Why are you upset over pixels?
27 | | 1000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page