PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

I get that you are voicing your oppinion and that is fine by me, I wont try and change it nor want to. But you are aware that you are voicing them in a place where others can also voice their oppinion right? It is to be expected that people will not simply ignore a post being made in a thread with 500+ pages. And while I get what you are saying your choice of words could be better. Also I think that you are mixing up critisism with simply having a oppinion. Most artists are all for critiques and are always looking for ways to improve their works. But they have to know what needs to be improved as Sei has mentioned. comments like "for the love of God, please do not change any more Albino or Melanistic sprites.", " They look awful and so much worst than they did" and " absolutely ugly and terrible" are not critisism, they are just your oppinion and can be read as very commanding. I am not saying you are or that they where ment to be that way, but I am telling you that other people might not read your sentences or any sentence being made in this thread for that matter the way you intent them. While again yes you are allowed to voice your oppinion a thing to remmeber is how it can come across other people.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page