PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 698699700701702··· 746747748

Conductors's AvatarConductors

QUOTE originally posted by Møroha

Hmm. The palette on Chandelure is nice but the lack of shading/gradient on the main body flame really bothers me. It isn't as noticeable on the Albino/Regular but on the Shiny/Melan it really seems to just go from Teal/Bluish (Or in the case of the shiny the Brighter orange) fire to another color entirely without any blending. The shading and gradient on the external flames look great but the internal one really sticks out for its lack of shading. With improved shading/highlighting being one of the main focuses of these updates, I think another pass at smoothing out or making a nicer gradent of Chandelure's main body/internal lighting would really help to make them stand out and shine like they should.
Buying Rusted Shields @30ZC/equiv, any amount! Send trade/PM me!
189/500 Rusted Shields
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai | Avatar by @Sliggoo | Tuggle by @BananaLizard
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oooh, Litwick line updates! If I may be a little bit hypocritical here, I quite like the green and orange colour scheme on Lampent, it looks very spooky, perfect in time for halloween! Unfortunately, I'm not so much a fan of the same colours on Litwick - the greenish wax looks moldy and rotten, and the bright red eyes seem out of place. I think the colour scheme looks better on Lampent because the green seems more "ambient" in the glass, and orange makes sense for a flame, of course. As far as Chandelure goes, I much preferred the previous iterations - the blues seemed to harmonize together better, rather than a rather sudden transition from bright blue to a duskish pink, but I do think it looks nice, you can't go wrong with blue on Chandelure, and it'll grow on me. The same goes for Mega Chandelure. While it's cute that Mega Chandelure has the same flame colours as its pre-evolutions, as far as the actual design goes, the added colours always felt a bit random to me. The new sprite adding orange and green to the blue-and-pink colour scheme feels even more random. But, although it may be very minor, I love the update to the shading on Mega Chandelure's head flame. It looks really... flamey!! english 100
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I thought I was going to miss the blue on the melan Axew line but I really like the new one. The yellow tint on Haxorus & the mega looks great. I’m not a huge fan of melan Cryogonal though, the brown just doesn’t look great to me. The old purple one is pretty hard to beat
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
While I'll miss the red melan Litwick, I actually really enjoy the new green one! I was actually excited to see a nice green pop into my melan field. and the new melan Cryogonal? the blue pops so GORGEOUSLY on its reddish-brown body. I need one immediately. I also very much enjoy the new colors of the melan Axew line! I'm happy you guys got the gold to work out perfectly. The purple hues on Axew and Fraxure are a lovely shade, too! My only complaint is the colors that melan Mienfoo- just not too fond of them. But I'll surely get used to them, and I know there are people out there who love them! You guys did spectacularly this round ;w;/
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
wyrm's Avatarwyrm
I actually enjoy these new melans more than I thought I would. As much as i'll miss the look of the old ones, these look better from what i've come to expect from these revamps. Great job, guys! genuinely. I especially like chandelure, but I'm also going to have to second that the lack of noticeable shading looks off.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I personally really liked the melan red version of the Litwick. The green flame isn't bad but that greenish brown is a little.... uhhh... moldy esque looking.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I actually really disliked the red litwick, I was bummed when it got changed to that - I adore the new green flame it's so pretty! the off gray of the base is slightly off putting but I still prefer this version to the red honestly
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
Is there a way to change the melans to old colours using scripts? If so is it possible for anyone to assist me via DMs? As much as I do like some of the melan changes, I'm really quite sad about melan Litwick, when it got its update in 2020? (I think it was in 2020?) I thought it was super adorable and planned to hunt it for a special day for both me and my fiance. Now it is so different I'm a little disappointed due to how special it was and how beautiful it looked before with its delta colourations for both me and my partners melan Litwicks. I just much prefer the old colours due to personal preference and because I didn't think it would be changed so drastically after the first recolour. Aside from Litwick, I actually love these colours on Lampent, the black body makes the green and orange look nicer to me than it looks on Litwick, Chandelure looks good as well, though it did not change very much. I am indifferent on Haxorus but I really really love Fraxures melan now, and I think Cryoganal looks cool as well, he looks like Cola and I love his little green/blue glowy eyes.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,424,722
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,236,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

Is there a way to change the melans to old colours using scripts? If so is it possible for anyone to assist me via DMs? As much as I do like some of the melan changes, I'm really quite sad about melan Litwick, when it got its update in 2020? (I think it was in 2020?) I thought it was super adorable and planned to hunt it for a special day for both me and my fiance. Now it is so different I'm a little disappointed due to how special it was and how beautiful it looked before with its delta colourations for both me and my partners melan Litwicks. I just much prefer the old colours due to personal preference and because I didn't think it would be changed so drastically after the first recolour. Aside from Litwick, I actually love these colours on Lampent, the black body makes the green and orange look nicer to me than it looks on Litwick, Chandelure looks good as well, though it did not change very much. I am indifferent on Haxorus but I really really love Fraxures melan now, and I think Cryoganal looks cool as well, he looks like Cola and I love his little green/blue glowy eyes.
I thought the same thing about Cryogonal.. it looks like cola with ice in it. I dig it.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Lawless's AvatarLawless
tbh Im very frustrated/disappointed in the new litwick colors. They were already updated and now they've been updated again when Pokemon like Scolipede werent changed from the old mega color update. Can we please have some consistancy because this is the kinda thing that just modivates me to not even bother playing or hunting melans because of the constant changes like this. I thought they would stay the same as they were. ughh.
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,394
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!

Pages: 123··· 698699700701702··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page