PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 745746747748749750

GeorgieKun13's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGeorgieKun13
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Now I have another melan I need to hunt. That rock is so pretty.
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

summon_deo.png
Helix Orbs
summon_gim.png
Gimmighoul Coins
gem_electric.pnggem_grass.pnggem_ice.pnggem_fighting.pnggem_poison.pnggem_flying.pnggem_rock.pnggem_ghost.pnggem_dragon.pnggem_dark.pnggem_steel.png
Gems- elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Omg rock so cute and pretty. Omg melan Chien-Pao is so gorgeous Woah the first PFQ paradox is so cool! What an awesome weekend!!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
Stone Horn is such a strong start for the PFQ Paradoxes, it's such a cool design! and I knew I'd absolutely adore Melan Chien-Pao, it's so pretty, love how the yellow spots stand out against the purple body I love Perroc's googly eyes too, it's an absolute creature
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
It's interesting that Stone Horn (Impeccably Designed, by the way, looks like it has elements from Mega Aggron somehow? Truly Paradoxical) has mini-sprites for the fields while the other Paradoxes haven't so far. Is this something that will be applied retroactively, or just for all Paradox Qs going forward?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fairy.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

It's interesting that Stone Horn (Impeccably Designed, by the way, looks like it has elements from Mega Aggron somehow? Truly Paradoxical) has mini-sprites for the fields while the other Paradoxes haven't so far. Is this something that will be applied retroactively, or just for all Paradox Qs going forward?
? The other paradoxes have mini sprites k.pngz.pngs.png You use the paradox name and add a / at the end before closing it the brackets

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
12201 pts .
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by ïMPíSH.sËÎ

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

? The other paradoxes have mini sprites k.pngz.pngs.png You use the paradox name and add a / at the end before closing it the brackets
Oh Well That's Me With Egg On My Face
I'm beyond happy to see April mon and story being liked and wanted to share the concept art for it. I made few versions but these ones ended up as voting winner so I sprited them. Shiny having gold pattern is supposed to be in reference to fool's gold. :3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Marigold

I'm beyond happy to see Perroc and story being liked and wanted to share the concept art for it. I made few versions but these ones ended up as voting winner so I sprited them. Shiny having gold pattern is supposed to be in reference to fool's gold. :3

Spoiler

he is wonderful, and i love him ❤️
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal fairy.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Perroc is an adorable baby and I love them ❤️
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
Okay, so I'm far from having finished the story event, but Perroc is literally just so adorable?? And the forme changes?? I love them??? So much?? Like! Oh my deities! Oh my Arceus!! It's a rock! It looks like an egg! I can turn it square/rectangular/cube-y! I can make it all stray rock on the ground! Almost like a little pyramid! I love the little guy!! He's so adorable!! I wanna hunt it now when I become active again 🥹🥹
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 745746747748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page