PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 699700701702703··· 748749750

Deviation's AvatarDeviation
The entire litwick line is super disappointing. The albino lampet and chandelure look like they're missing a layer because the sudden amount of depth they lack. The melan cryogonal also looks out of place, it's a steel type 'non-living' type of pokemon so the brown hues look really misfit. Honestly... This entire wave was pretty disappointing. Might have to do with the fact that these were all my favorite pokemon but still. The regular sprites themselves are good, the palettes chosen for albino and melans bug me a lot.
🌈Zoinks!🌈
I personally preferred the old melan Litwick line. The pink on the Chandelure looks out of place, the Lampent's colors look strangely saturated, and the Litwick's beige body color is unappealing to me. I'm also a little disappointed with albino Haxorous. Its lilac doesn't go well with the gray and gold, but I think it would look nice with the albino Fraxure's salmon pink. I love the Fraxures and the rest of the Haxorous, though! The Fraxures are all so adorable and their colors mesh together so nicely, especially the melan, which now might be one of my favorite melans. The added shine on Haxorous' armor is a nice touch, too.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Mienfoo: Looks good all around. I especially love the new melan! Mienshao: new shading looks awesome and smooth the smoothness of Mienshao’s new sprites are probably my favorite thing about the new set of sprites! albino is nice, melan… I don’t love the melan. that dark yellow-green simply isn’t pleasant to me. in terms of the unity of colors it looks fine. I’m just not a fan of the dark yellow. Cryogonal: All around awesome work! The shading is great, I like the light golden shade of cryogonal, and the melan colors just look awesome! Axew Line: Regular and shiny look great all around! Melan Fraxure is absolutely lovely. Makes me wanna melan hunt Axew JUST for that melan Frazure! I don’t like the rest of the line as much but I’m okay with that since the shinies are pretty different across the line as well. Albino Fraxure hits the mark too. Same as melans, I think Fraxure is the best of the line. Litwick line: Love the albino litwick line! The pale yellow is very nice <3 … or maybe i just have a bias towards light yellow. No opinions about the melan or shiny lines. Overall good work this time around! Keep it up! :D

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'm so happy about Axew and Litwick line's update, they're so pretty! I didn't like Axew line's previous Albinos, the colors all blended in and details were hard to make out, but now I love them all and I love yellow lines on Albino and Melan Haxorus. Melan Axew and Fraxure are absolute cuties. As for Litwick Melan, I was eh, okay with previous iterations, but the current Litwick actually looks amazing, I can see an actual candle looking like that and radiating with that hauntingly green flame. Cryogonal, well, colors are a bit... eh. Albino I can still get behind, it does look like gold, but not fond of Melan colors, those reddish browns don't fit it, maybe colors could be more similar to Melan Beartic or darker reds rathern than browns. I understand people wanted Vanillite line to look like chocolate, but it doesn't look flattering on Cryogonal, it now looks more like a shiny wood than anything else. Those browns and turquoise are a pleasant color combination, but they'd fit another Pokemon better. Mienfoo line, colors are good, Albinos are pleasant and Melan Mienfoo is very nice, but Melan Mienshao could get more contrast with those muddy yellow bits that are pink on a Shiny.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
at first i didn't like the melan litwick, but the more i look at it the more i go "that's fitting and it's cool" it gives off the illusion that the litwick is full of red wax(which i've seen tons of candles do). i really like the tinted glass of melan lampent and chandelure, it helps give the flame a nice pop. the axews look very nice, i love the gold melan haxorus has, it gives it a nice, almost shine effect on certain parts. the albino looks so so so much nicer, you can actually tell where a line begins and another one stops, the yellow also looks nice on it. i adore melan cryogonal's colors so much, it just looks so beautiful in brown. it reminds me of the dirty slush you see on the side of the road during winter while also making me think of rootbeer floats. the sea-green(?) gives it such a nice little pop. the shine that's been given to the overall sprite is so wonderful and makes it look more like ice and i just overall adore what you've been able to do with it. i don't have any thoughts about mienfoo's melan or ablino since i don't like or hate them. i do like mienshao's melan and albino though, the colors go nicely together and i don't really find anything wrong with it. i do find that the albino's eye is a bit hard to see but other than that it looks really nice. i really enjoy seeing what you guys do with the the sprites, it's fun to see the colors that are chosen and how you've put them together. it's also such a relief to see the dull black with neon colors retiring, they were cool but hard for me to look at with the sudden change from dull black to a bright color. i think you guys are doing great and i'm really excited to see more sprite recolors.
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
So I was going through the Dressing Room, and I noticed that while Chandelure and its line got updated with new shading and stuff, its Synergy Stone costume didn't. I don't blame anyone for the oversight, it's just kinda strange to see, a weird sort of contrast.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I'm dying. The new variant is so cute, I'm so madly in love, I think I'm gonna drop everything to hunt it. Curious though, no Cursaluna?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
I love the new variant and all is colors! Whomever designed this did really great! Sand two of my fav Pokemon combined! 😍
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Toxel's AvatarToxel
teddicursa became my favourite pfq variant instantly I love it so much!!!
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
I know I'm a bit late showing up here to say this cos I was so busy hunting it but yeah I LOVE TEDDICURSA!!!! Adorable variant. Brilliant name! Hope we get a Cursaluna some day.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!

Pages: 123··· 699700701702703··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page