PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345··· 743744745

Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
i want to see malan lunala, i bet its beautiful.
Esme's AvatarEsme
OH MAN. The new sprite for melan Mega Floatzel. It just looks so freaking cool. I think I know what will be the first water type I'm hunting (I'll hunt it after the next planned hunt I have). I'm a little sad that the shiny is now the same color as the rest of the line, but the albino makes up for that. By the way, I love the greyish blue the albino has. It's better than the usually golden-brown tint that's used. ^^ Also looking forward for melans being fixed!~ looking at YOU, Flabebe line Good luck, art team!~
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Guys, the melan Exploud looks so amazing! I have never liked that pokemon for some reason, but that blue is just beautiful.
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Teena's AvatarTeena
I feel the same!! I was really reluctant to evolve the whismur because it was super cute as it is and I don't find Exploud a cute pokemon, but the bright blue Exploud really surprised me hehe ^^ I really love it ~ :3
Avatar by user Dragoncake, used with permission!
venir's Avatarvenir
The blue of the melan whismer line so far is awesome, but I'm kinda hesitant about Loudred I never liked the whismer line due to something so cute just suddenly becoming sound hulk-
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Whenever I see the loudred sprite, is it too odd to think it looks like he just had a bad day, and now is screaming?
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
RIP I regret stopping my tympole hunt, that melan is ADORABLE!! I love that green
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
Yep, same feeling. Really curious what that cute fat Palitoad will look like hahaha
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
Plu just updated the post with the melan for Palitoad and it's oddly adorable. :'^)
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
so far all the albino UBs have been extreamly pretty.

Pages: 12345··· 743744745

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page