PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 744745746

faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
I agree with sunnelion, but for different reasons actually. I was fairly fond of the old mega floatzal even if I don't have it in my dex (yet), but I much prefer the new one along with the new color schemes to the melan and albino. I actually like the new mega because the sprite looks cleaner though, it seems they're updating the older sprites and I like that. It means progress for the site, and that the graphics team is hard at work, and I highly enjoy that (probably bc I love to admire the team themselves and their work so something new always makes me happy but who knows). And the new color schemes just make my eyes and artist self happy. New colors that look this nicely done always make me a happy noodle.
Tony's AvatarTony
i was surprised when i hatched my melan pansear but the color of its ears are the same as the original sprite and i thought that was a bit underwhelming
I was scrolling the wiki, and I just wondered why no one has done a shiny cosmog hunt yet.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragon

I was scrolling the wiki, and I just wondered why no one has done a shiny cosmog hunt yet.
I would think because Eclipse Flutes are valued very highly on the market right now. With the Market postings are about 1.3milCr, and the Trade Forum mainly looking only for ZC with an average of 300ZC. Also, Cosmog and its evolutions are pretty popular. :'3c
Edit: Now not a problem, Thank you Startheef!
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by startheef

I agree with sunnelion, but for different reasons actually. I was fairly fond of the old mega floatzal even if I don't have it in my dex (yet), but I much prefer the new one along with the new color schemes to the melan and albino. I actually like the new mega because the sprite looks cleaner though, it seems they're updating the older sprites and I like that. It means progress for the site, and that the graphics team is hard at work, and I highly enjoy that (probably bc I love to admire the team themselves and their work so something new always makes me happy but who knows). And the new color schemes just make my eyes and artist self happy. New colors that look this nicely done always make me a happy noodle.
Mega floatzel was the second mega I've made -- first being Mightyena. Novie updated both sprites as part of the whole project we're doing and we figured with each mega release, we'll update the colors as well. I was extremely new to sprites then, and back then it was just me and Looker so I had to learn kinda quick. The old sprite (both mightyena and floatzel) were kinda sloppy and a bit lazy since they used older generation sprites as a base (pretty prevalent with floatzel since it was a different color) In terms of mega Floatzel specifically, art team had the same impression - it was kinda underwhelming, so Novie went to town on it and spiced it up a bit while keeping with my original design. I suggested grovyle-like fins as well, and she made it look a bit more menacing (new pose, clawed feet) to help convey the aggressive nature that Mega Evolution tends to bring about.

QUOTE originally posted by Tony

i was surprised when i hatched my melan pansear but the color of its ears are the same as the original sprite and i thought that was a bit underwhelming
Yeee. Pansear is definitely on the list of melans to be updated -- we'll make you proud, I promise!
(Proof of permission to use the Sloppy comic. Yes I went out of my way to ask for permission cuz meems. Original post and full comic here)
Now collecting eclipse flutes for a shiny cosmog hunt (Because the world of Pokefarm deserves to know what a shiny cosmog looks like on this site!)
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Tbh, after the time I put into hunting it thus far, I'm slightly disappointed by the rusty red of the shiny Mienfoo. I'm so used to more vibrant colours, and it's so similar to the regular sprite.
9230 pts
venir's Avatarvenir
Haha, I'd like to see a melan and an albino please~ Especially Lunala! :o She's my favorite legendary thus far, with the X and Y beasts after her
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx

QUOTE originally posted by Poly Bear

Haha, I'd like to see a melan and an albino please~ Especially Lunala! :o She's my favorite legendary thus far, with the X and Y beasts after her
The whole albino line of cosmog was discovered a while ago. You could check the wiki for that. Just missing the shiny/melan sprites now.

Pages: 1234··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page