PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 746747748749

Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
When I saw the default form of Perroc, I was so excited because I thought it would be a geode-style pokemon who will change appearance like a Minior :D Though I was wrong, I still like it very much, it's such a cute pet rock thingy!

I put a mustache on mine and now it's perfect xD

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
My frenzy with Albino Munkidori has ended, with that recent discovery (Was looking for it all day)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i'm on mobile so please forgive any spelling errors etc but wow, art team has done AMAZING work with this paradox drop. getting these crazy detailed pokemon to work as these small sprites is such a difficult task, and you guys have absolutely smashed it. im not a huge fan of these mon in the actual games, but ive found myself looking at these new sprites, zooming in and just admiring them because they've been beautifully done for this site. the colours and shading across r/s/a/m is looking beautiful as well :D
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Albino Raging Bolt is so nice. Cotton candy giraffe lookin' guy.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 7740
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
shiny iron crown and albino iron boulder are such a pretty shade of blue!! epic win in my books! might have to add a quiet albino terrakion to my future hunt list…

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 14084
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦forum avatar/signature art by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Just wanted to say that the art team did AMAZING work with the new paradoxes. The future ones especially, i'm not one to rag on the main games 3d models, but these honestly look better in this style than they did in scarvio lol (I am especially a big fan of the future sword trio albinos)
Team Devastating Drake April 2024! Avatar by @jsketch12 on twitter!
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Melan Okidogi found by user Okidogi.... Balanced, as all things should be....
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Poetic how Okidogi discovered Melan Okidogi
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Okidogi deserves melan Okidogi for sure ahHahah Munkidori left, hope we'll find him soon

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

0/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
Blueish's AvatarBlueish
Oh! this is a really neat concept for a variant, and i love object pokemon as much as the next unova enjoyer, but i feel like the 3rd stage it's a tiny bit hard to tell where its face is? I wonder if a slightly different color might help with that or it's just me being silly ^^

Pages: 123··· 746747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page