PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 747748749750

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Ok which artist is responsible for the baby? I love volcanoes, the fascinate me. Love this variant so much
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
I don't know who did the sprites themselves, but IceBunn did at least do the artwork for them (Taken from the wiki) I'll also agree with Blueish that, at least on the sprite, its a bit hard to see its "face" compared to Chandelure. Way easier to see on the artwork, cause its actually facing the viewer. But then again, Chandelure's face is also... not really a face? Its decoration that looks like a face. Idk what my point is. I like all 3 variants :)
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 3911
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Oh my gosh, while I only have the first stage right now, I love them so much. I'm on the Fire team in a few months and if it is easy enough to breed, honestly, they might end up being my target. On another note, love how it evolves into something new. The older variants all still connected to the evolutions of their older selves (which makes sense), but this is a creative twist.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by Caliban

Ok which artist is responsible for the baby? I love volcanoes, the fascinate me. Love this variant so much
I believe Rebecca Marigold was responsible for the concept, which Novan-chan then fleshed out into a full line. ^^
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
They both did amazing, and Icebunn did an amazing job on the concept art
BigBadBowser's AvatarBigBadBowser
I absolutely adore the new litwick line! <3
Score: 1336
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
My apologies if this isn't exactly the right place to be talking about this but would the new Litwick line technically count as a new crossgen evolution done on PFQ's part?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
correct, this erupt litwick's evolutions are like purrserker. Lavamp and Yukitern are not varients of Lampent and Chandelure but rather a region evolution branch
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

correct, this erupt litwick's evolutions are like purrserker. Lavamp and Yukitern are not varients of Lampent and Chandelure but rather a region evolution branch
I think this might be a first for the website. If it is I'd say this was an impressive introduction to the idea. We've already managed to see convergent species such as Teddicursa & Magipede, & recently we got a Paradox Pokémon in the form of Stone Horn so I'd suppose it was just a matter of time before we saw the team tackle cross-gen evolutions.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Oh, that's super cool! Kind of like Galarian Zigzagoon too! And how it gets a special regional evolution that Zigzagoon doesn't normally have. Honestly, I think this Litwick variant is pretty cool/neat. I don't like entirely get it, as far as what it's based on, well the evos, but the last one is like a stone lantern found at shrines and stuff I think. I'm not sure at all what I'm looking at in regards to Lavamp/the middle evolution. But seriously, the concept and Pokemon is pretty gosh darn cool. Despite being (presumably) a fire type XD
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 747748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page