PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Mienfoo: Looks good all around. I especially love the new melan! Mienshao: new shading looks awesome and smooth the smoothness of Mienshao’s new sprites are probably my favorite thing about the new set of sprites! albino is nice, melan… I don’t love the melan. that dark yellow-green simply isn’t pleasant to me. in terms of the unity of colors it looks fine. I’m just not a fan of the dark yellow. Cryogonal: All around awesome work! The shading is great, I like the light golden shade of cryogonal, and the melan colors just look awesome! Axew Line: Regular and shiny look great all around! Melan Fraxure is absolutely lovely. Makes me wanna melan hunt Axew JUST for that melan Frazure! I don’t like the rest of the line as much but I’m okay with that since the shinies are pretty different across the line as well. Albino Fraxure hits the mark too. Same as melans, I think Fraxure is the best of the line. Litwick line: Love the albino litwick line! The pale yellow is very nice <3 … or maybe i just have a bias towards light yellow. No opinions about the melan or shiny lines. Overall good work this time around! Keep it up! :D

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page