PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 697698699700701··· 746747748

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
omg my albino eekeltross Was in my party when they changed it ... he looks super cute!!! yay!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
im so late, but OMG HISUIAN VOLTORB????? MY BELOVED 💖💖💖💖
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage sometimes shazi really is like a melody in my head.
The Klink line Albinos are super cute, love them! Why is Litwick listed for the next batch of updates? Didn't it already get updated when the Mega was released?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I really like the adjustments to the Klink base sprite it looks so nice! I have to agree with others so far on the tynamo albino as well, it is a bit difficult to read the colors in terms of the mouth/the squiggle line. But overall I really love the color choices for these, especially the Klink line it just looks very striking
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
i have to say!! melan and albino beheeyem look really cool together! i love the blue tinted black/white!! hooray!!! now i want one LOL
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I love Elgyem line so much, they're all so adorable, the details and shading on them is amazing! ;A; Just a teeny question, how come yellow finger on both Albino and Melan Beheeyem kept the color? I know regular/shiny have it same, but I thought they'd change to something else for albino/melan, like they did for Elgyem, from regular/shiny yellow to albino/melan purple?
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Cavitate's AvatarCavitate
Unpopular opinion time but I really preferred the white/tan/red albino for the tynamo line. The turquoise / lavender (?) / flesh pink looks very weird to me. Also the red 'heart' line from the albino tynamo was very cute on the old sprite, on the new one the blue line blends in and is hard to see with the sprite at normal resolution size.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Devastating Drake April'24 win | made by @Cherushii78
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
The new sprites are great but I do have to agree the blueish lavender colour (?) I had to size up the sprite a lot to be able to even see the colour at all. I originally thought you got rid of the squiggle and mouth when i first saw the sprite. Maybe just making the colour a bit darker or changing it back to the red would make it a lot more visible for a lot of people ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
I'm not a fan of the new albino tynamo, but that's just because I'm a SUCKER for that sort of traditional red/pink eyed white body albino design, and when they get replaced with the ones that are more colourful i appreciate them less, so i probably won't be trying to hatch Albinos of it like i planned to one day. and i agree with Cavitate about how the heartbeat line on tymamo blends in far more now and is harder to make out. so is the mouth, actually... from a glance, at least to my eyes, albino tynamo just looks white, slightly grayer in the middle, with a blue blob at the front. you really have to pay attention to see the details. but i DO like albino elgyem. the evolution doesn't capture quite as much enjoyment from me, but the little rose quartz looking guy with amethyst eyes is real cute.
profile and shop images by me
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
New sprites? Looovely! Love the clean-up that got done, they're so good! Not too hip on the green for Ferroseed, but love the change up on Ferrothorn, so much so that I might actually evo my 'Seed now. Tynamo's evo line is *cute*, though I do have to agree with the difficulty seeing the lines on Tynamo's albino. Melans are to die for, imo. I'm so glad we're getting to see the variation in leucistic pokemon, it's so much more variation than the coined-and-stuck term we have on site. Thank you for all the hard work you've done, Art Team!!
Score: 1200
Badge by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 697698699700701··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page