PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 696697698699700··· 744745746

Toxel's AvatarToxel
@Sari they're in the file history for each individual file (like the old melan vanilluxes are here)
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Sari's AvatarSari
Ohhh! Makes sense xD" Thanks a lot!!
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Ahhh I've been waiting for this release for so long 'v' I'm so happy Hisuian Voltorb is finally here! I love the sprites of both it and sneasel so much! They look fantastic, however I'm slightly concerned with the coloring of the base sprite and the shiny, the base sprite is a bit too vibrant red - it looks too much like normal voltorb when there is a color difference (more orange with this hisuian version) even if you compare it to the official in game model it's still a bit bright. The shinys color is off as well, in game it's more of a black/gray and here it seems to be gray/blue. It doesn't look too off when comparing the colors (unfortunately no official shiny art so it's just the 3D Model but even then) perhaps the colors were grabbed via in game screenshots with different lighting

color references

images official artwork/in game models & sprites belong to pfq
Either way though I adore the sprites and I'm so happy to have the pokemon here 'v' I hope a slight color adjustment to be a little more accurate will be considered!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
I was half expecting the shiny H Voltorb to be a little darker, but I'm ok with it? I forgot about the orange until just now xD I'm just so glad they're here!! I love Hisuian Sneasel and I can't wait to see the evo, love the shiny so far, but I'm actually kinda surprised the albino isn't pale blue
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
I really like the new Hisui Sneasel sprite, I hope Sneasler is cool too. I like that the melan looks similar to regular sneasel colors. I do wish these releases were a bit bigger, it seems kind of slow considering S/V is only a month away. Since I dunno where else to ask this, do Time Flowers work on any Pokemon with a Hisui forme or just the starters?
Yeah, I am a little surprised by this. Sword/Shield released in November 2019, we got the starters at Christmas, and then the rest started dropping every 2 weeks or so in February 2020, Fossils dropped in July 2020, but but we didn't complete the region (big chunk of the legendaries) until August 2021. I guess because of DLC? PLA came out in January 2022, and the first release arrived in June, it's now October and I think there's only 6 pokemon left I guess they're stretching the rollout of PLA because they're also doing Unova sprite updates at the same time.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
albino hisuian voltorb and electrode are so cute!!
Aerxya's AvatarAerxya
I love the new sneasel sprites and the colors of the specials ! Amazing job !! Did melan voltorb and electrode change ? It seems they got darker but I´m not sure if it changed or if I saw it unclearly...
Score: 3637
Credit to LycanKai Credit to volcarona
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
The new sprites are great, only have a little issue with tynamo albino. It's inner wavy line pattern is difficult to see, and previous red cardio line looked really cute on it and was loved by many.
🌈Zoinks!🌈
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I don't have very many opinions on this bunch besides that I really like the Ferrothorn melan and also Tynamo's base sprite edits are a HUGE improvement on the original. Like it's almost shocking to see how much clearer the linework is in the shading edit than the canon sprite! I agree with Deviation though that the albino does lose a bit of that detail. The blue mouth X is also kinda hard to see. Otherwise though? Yeah, I'll still hunt Tynamo when I get around to it, they look good :)
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 6630
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered

Pages: 123··· 696697698699700··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page