PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 700701702703704··· 748749750

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I can see what the spriters were going for with the new Mega Zoroark Q sprite, more of a feral position; but it's going to take a bit to get used to. It feels more squished than the previous sprite, not quite as sleek as before. It's fine, just a little dissonant. I like the new albinoes, though! Pastel GothTM
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I;m crying I love the new Bergmite sprite, little dancey-dance fellow

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Oh my god I love the Hisuian Zorua sprite SO MUCH. It's so cute, and beautifully sprited! the red to white fade is wonderfully done. It's definitely become a favorite sprite of mine you guys did so good ;w;/
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Conductors's AvatarConductors
Sigh. Really not a fan of the new Albino Zorua. I don't like this new pattern of Albino = Cotton Candy. I was sad when it happened to Joltik, and I'm sad about it now. I love the more natural looking Albinos when we have them. The Hisuian sprites look fantastic, though. Love the H. Zorua, and the Bergmite updates are delightful and so charming. <3
Buying Rusted Shields @30ZC/equiv, any amount! Send trade/PM me!
189/500 Rusted Shields
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai | Avatar by @Sliggoo | Tuggle by @BananaLizard
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
H. Braviary is amazing. Sprite work just splendid as colors of a/m Definitely will hunt Rufflet for melan eagle boy qwq Thanks so much art team for making wonderful sprites!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

35/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
The new Bergmite and Avalugg base sprites are great! I love how expressive Bergmite is with its little tippy-tap feets, and I love the improved silhouette for Avalugg and and how distinctive it is now! And everything about the Hisuian Zorua line is gorgeous! I love the sprites themselves, I love the colours chosen for the albino and the melan - the white fur looks great and pink highlights are so soft and subtle, and I think it's one of the best albinos on site!!! The melan too, looks great, I love the colour choice of a dark greyish black for the main body, it's a great callback to the Unovan Zorua, it looks really melanistic, and I love that it's such a neutral black (compared to white or light-coloured Pokemon with mre hued colours in their melan forms, like Litwick or Swanna) because it really lets the jade green highlights stand out, and all in all, it looks very spooky and eerie and I love this little guy!! The one complaint I do have about melan H. Zorua, though, is that the pink eyes are a little bit jarring. But other than that, I love everything about it! However, I'm also not a fan of the new albino Unova Zorua - the pastel blue-green looks out of place, and I feel like it would look a lot better if it was a more neutral white!! In addition, this would look more consistent with the other Zorua sprites - eg, both the melans being black and green, and both the albinos being white and pink, instead of having one albino be pastel-green and pink!
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Melan Hisuian Zoroark looks amazing, love the colours of it
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Baby is here and I love him <3 Baby being H. Zorua, that is ^^ Also SO happy to have Hisuian Braviary finally, now I can evolve that gorgeous shiny
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
melan H. zoroark is very gorgeous. I was hoping for more blues yay
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Okay, but like, H. Zoroark is so wonderfully articulated. It couldn't have been easy to sprite their hair and make it look just as wispy as their 3D models. Staff has limited space to put detail, and they tend to do fantastic, but H. Zoroark is positively divine and the Melan H. Zorua line is absolute LOVE. The shades of green and blue they used are just perfection! And once again, the gradients of color to white on their wisps are so amazing I'm so in love aaaa

Pages: 123··· 700701702703704··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page