PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 701702703704705··· 746747748

I have to give huge props and love to the artists for Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark, as well as the new Bergmite - so cute!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I ADOOORE melan Hisuian Zorua, I need one right meow thank you. Oh it's so adorable and I loooove the green! Zoroark looks incredible too :)
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 220
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Those Bergmite line sprites are insanely good what the heck, I'm gonna scream!!!! Avalugg sprites are on a whole new level, I can't believe it's possible to make that chunk of ice look so good dynamic in pixel sprite! I love their Melans, very good choice in colors! Hisui Braviary is also very pretty, I love! Now Zorua lines, I can't get enough of them, I'm speechless how much I love all of them, the updated Unovan colors and Hisuian line and all of their colors, definitely need to revisit my Zorua hunt and do Hisui Zorua hunt once its hype dies down bc I want to find my own eggs lol! I can't stop staring at Hisuian line's whisps, they look so elegant, sprite is so clean and doesn't look awfuly busy! Edit: Love the new recolor drop!! Druddigon sprite is gorgeous and I love the haunting look of Melan Golett line!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Armarouge's AvatarArmarouge
Bisharp Melan has 100% become one of my top fav melans now, it looks so good :oc I love the orange/brown with the purple tinge to it, it's really appealing and I like how it has a resemblance to regular colours. While this round of 'mon feel a little similar in colour palettes, I don't think any of them are bad at all, they suit their respective 'mons in my opinion. Really neat work. :)
  • Babies
  • Shop/ETC
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +11,568,471
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,363,445
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,917,696
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPsychic
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
I am a PFQ Starter Collector! Icon by myself.
Joint Shop (Summons/6IVs) Most Wanted Summon TR Points 0
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I really like the new batch of Unova recolours. Looks like I'm adding Bouffalant to my list to melan hunt.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
While I really like most of the new sprites, I'll miss the black and gold of the melan pawniard line. If I can ask what was the reason to change the colour of the blades from steel like colour (seen in pawniard) to light purple/blue in bisharp? It doesn't really make much sense to me. And yes I know the colours change in the shiny sprites but it's pretty subtle
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
so I was very excited for this drop because it had two of my favorite pokemon in it! im going to be opinionated about it now Golurk is a big fav so lets see. the albino looks a bit uniform in colors i think, mostly the cracks are a bit similar to the yellow in a way so it kinda just looks like one color. not sure how to feel abt it. hes like a butter statue lol conflicted on the melan but i dont dislike it. it IS pretty cool i think. he pink <3 (will probably get to like it more soon) Bisharp... I definitely like the updated albino, the old one was one i really didnt like lol. yay blue! but im definitely going to miss the old melan, which i thought the "actual grey/black" color actually worked on very nicely as a start, (tho it also looked like an old oc of mine LOL) im not sure about the brown tbh, its a bit jarring. blue eyes are cool tho! Less opinionated on the rest, tho theyre all a bit similar arent they? Although, I do like blue lol. stunfisk looks pretty cool (both forms) druddigon melan is cool but idk about the albino uhh the rest are fine :) ok thats all good work on the resprites tho they look nice
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
abingy's Avatarabingy
It might just be that I need to get used to it, but the hair on the new Bouffalant sprite looks too rounded and shiny to me. It kinda looks more like a balloon than a head of hair imo. That being said though, I love all the melan colors in this batch, especially the Golett line!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I very much adore the Golett line melan update. Beautiful and unique color combinations <3 I wish with the Pawniard line the gold could had been saved and incorporated into the new melan. the dark orange base is lovely, but I'm a bit skeptical on the periwinkle secondary. I feel it doesn't go fantastically with the dark orange, but it could be another case of me needing to get used to the new colors c: but really overall, lovely update with this group! ouo/
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
does anyone have a bunch of unova shinies, melans and albinos to look at? I'd like to see the new sprites but I don't have any of them.
profile and shop images by me

Pages: 123··· 701702703704705··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page