PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 702703704705706··· 746747748

I love the Druddigon melan so much! I was worried about it but it's not drastically different and I LOVE IT. I'm happy to see the albino changes were only minor ^^ I love Albino Pawniard & Bisharp! What a lovely pale blue! Also happy the albino Vullaby line didn't change drastically, I loved the albino colours, and they still look great! The shading on Bouffalant is gorgeous! Overall, happy Alchy!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

does anyone have a bunch of unova shinies, melans and albinos to look at? I'd like to see the new sprites but I don't have any of them.
U can see them on the sprite discovery thread! And im gonna gove my opinion just in case lol, i like the new sprites ;0; so pretty aaa, im not a melan hunter now but i like to see the sprites, even the edited ones, they got shadows >:D

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey

QUOTE originally posted by PinkSkittyPow

does anyone have a bunch of unova shinies, melans and albinos to look at? I'd like to see the new sprites but I don't have any of them.
U can see them on the sprite discovery thread! And im gonna gove my opinion just in case lol, i like the new sprites ;0; so pretty aaa, im not a melan hunter now but i like to see the sprites, even the edited ones, they got shadows >:D
i can only see the base sprites there. where were you looking?
profile and shop images by me
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
The changes to the bouffalant sprite are outstanding, I love all the color choices this time around as well
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

i can only see the base sprites there. where were you looking?
Not the News post, the Sprite Discovery thread. MossDrsgon usually does a post with all of the updated sprites, regular, shiny, albino, melan.
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
ah, i can see them now. while i can't say i enjoy any of the colour changes, they certainly are of a much higher quality of sprite than they were before.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Møroha

The changes to the bouffalant sprite are outstanding, I love all the color choices this time around as well
looking at the original sprite made me big squint... The horns... The horns...
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

looking at the original sprite made me big squint... The horns... The horns...
I never even noticed it myself until the comparisson in announcements, it looks so much better now :')
Pokemanatee's AvatarPokemanatee
yooo the new shading on larvesta looks amazing! props to the art team
abingy's Avatarabingy
Wow, that new melan volcarona is gorgeous!!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.

Pages: 123··· 702703704705706··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page