PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oooh, Litwick line updates! If I may be a little bit hypocritical here, I quite like the green and orange colour scheme on Lampent, it looks very spooky, perfect in time for halloween! Unfortunately, I'm not so much a fan of the same colours on Litwick - the greenish wax looks moldy and rotten, and the bright red eyes seem out of place. I think the colour scheme looks better on Lampent because the green seems more "ambient" in the glass, and orange makes sense for a flame, of course. As far as Chandelure goes, I much preferred the previous iterations - the blues seemed to harmonize together better, rather than a rather sudden transition from bright blue to a duskish pink, but I do think it looks nice, you can't go wrong with blue on Chandelure, and it'll grow on me. The same goes for Mega Chandelure. While it's cute that Mega Chandelure has the same flame colours as its pre-evolutions, as far as the actual design goes, the added colours always felt a bit random to me. The new sprite adding orange and green to the blue-and-pink colour scheme feels even more random. But, although it may be very minor, I love the update to the shading on Mega Chandelure's head flame. It looks really... flamey!! english 100
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page