PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

Is there a way to change the melans to old colours using scripts? If so is it possible for anyone to assist me via DMs? As much as I do like some of the melan changes, I'm really quite sad about melan Litwick, when it got its update in 2020? (I think it was in 2020?) I thought it was super adorable and planned to hunt it for a special day for both me and my fiance. Now it is so different I'm a little disappointed due to how special it was and how beautiful it looked before with its delta colourations for both me and my partners melan Litwicks. I just much prefer the old colours due to personal preference and because I didn't think it would be changed so drastically after the first recolour. Aside from Litwick, I actually love these colours on Lampent, the black body makes the green and orange look nicer to me than it looks on Litwick, Chandelure looks good as well, though it did not change very much. I am indifferent on Haxorus but I really really love Fraxures melan now, and I think Cryoganal looks cool as well, he looks like Cola and I love his little green/blue glowy eyes.
I thought the same thing about Cryogonal.. it looks like cola with ice in it. I dig it.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page