PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 757677

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
On the "Get pokerus" task it says the cool down is 45 min but on the rus page as well as the wiki it says 1 hour
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

On the "Get pokerus" task it says the cool down is 45 min but on the rus page as well as the wiki it says 1 hour
The cooldown is one hour, beginning from the moment you get Rus. 🙂
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
CorvusTome's AvatarCorvusTome
On the Market page for the Dragonium Z. I have two of them in my inventory for example, and it says: "You have two Dragonia Z in your inventory". I believe it's supposed to say "Dragonium Z" instead of "Dragonia Z", right? ;w;
Henri ★ they/them ★★★ I have anxiety and autism I'm sorry if I talk/act weird!!!
99/200
Official FNAF art and screenshot, edited by me. | Icon Credit. | Code.

QUOTE originally posted by BreegullBash

On the Market page for the Dragonium Z. I have two of them in my inventory for example, and it says: "You have two Dragonia Z in your inventory". I believe it's supposed to say "Dragonium Z" instead of "Dragonia Z", right? ;w;
Not it if it's plural, as -ium is singular while -ia is plural. If this becomes a recurring thing, I might end up suggesting that it be added to the FAQ, as this spelling is intentional

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
CorvusTome's AvatarCorvusTome

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

Not it if it's plural, as -ium is singular while -ia is plural. If this becomes a recurring thing, I might end up suggesting that it be added to the FAQ, as this spelling is intentional
Oh, my bad!!! I'm sorry. ;;; I didn't even think of it that way. Ignore me, then-- XD
It's alright, you weren't the only one who didn't know how pluralized nouns that end in -ium work. The more you know, amirite?
Hi there! Don't know if this has been brought up before, but Feraligatr is incorrectly spelled as "Feraligator". I noticed it when a buddy of mine had a Feraligatr in her party, and I thought she had spelled it wrong. Turns out, the whole game supports this small typo. Thank you for your consideration!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
In the original gen 2 games, the name really was Feraligatr due to character limits. Niet has chosen this spelling deliberately.
berrypass's Avatarberrypass
Actually, the name is still "Feraligatr". Is has always been that way and Pokemon themselves never changed it. You could have one in gen 7 and it would still be spelled Feraligatr. The misspelling of "Feraligator", especially if it was delibirate, is really bugging me.
...and that's a wrap.
That's how it is in game because it's still copyrighted (trademarked?) under Feraligatr. Pokefarm can do what they want, so it's Feraligator.
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page