PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 767778

Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Uhh... I’m not sure if this is only for mobile, but the deep sea tooth and deep sea scale are named “DeepSeaTooth” and “DeepSeaScale” in the market and in my inventory Edit: Shouldn’t razor fang say “An incredibly pointy metal fang.” instead of “An incredibly pointed metal fang.”? (It makes more sense to me, personally^^”)

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

QUOTE originally posted by Chøcømarø

Uhh... I’m not sure if this is only for mobile, but the deep sea tooth and deep sea scale are named “DeepSeaTooth” and “DeepSeaScale” in the market and in my inventory Edit: Shouldn’t razor fang say “An incredibly pointy metal fang.” instead of “An incredibly pointed metal fang.”? (It makes more sense to me, personally^^”)
The Deep Sea items are like that on desktop as well, not sure what's with that. As for the Razor Fang description, it's more of a stylistic choice, which should probably be picked up. Two words ending in 'y' in a row just sounds better for some reason.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Chøcømarø

Uhh... I’m not sure if this is only for mobile, but the deep sea tooth and deep sea scale are named “DeepSeaTooth” and “DeepSeaScale” in the market and in my inventory
This was actually brought years ago, though for the Thunder Stone. The lack of spaces is because the names originally didn't HAVE a space until later gens. Niet said before he'd look into adding spaces, but had to make sure it wouldn't break anything when he did, though that was years ago.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
MonkeyBoy34's AvatarMonkeyBoy34
I'm not sure if this is the perfect place for this, but seeing as it's referring to site's text, this is the best place I can think of, short of messaging staff directly. In the upgrades section of the egg supplier page, it displays the following text:

Image hid for common decency

"Each one gives you an extra simultaneous order allowance, with no limit - just be careful not to order more Eggs than you can hatch!" However, egg supplier eggs are no longer released if not collected, so this is now inaccurate. It may even be a source of confusion, as it contradicts other infomation on the site and the wiki.
One of these days I should add an avatar...but probably not today...
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

This was actually brought years ago, though for the Thunder Stone. The lack of spaces is because the names originally didn't HAVE a space until later gens. Niet said before he'd look into adding spaces, but had to make sure it wouldn't break anything when he did, though that was years ago.
Ok, not trying to be rude or anything, but the "the names originally didn't HAVE a space therefor we dont add a space too" did make me chuckle a bit. If it's true, I would find it quite ironical knowing about feligaltor who dont have a o in previous pokemon game because of a lack of space and then never did because why not. DeepSeaTooth and DeepSeaScale have 12 character. With space it would be 14 character. We have item like the "DayCare EXP Booster" Who have more than 14 character so I dont think the lack of space apply here. We even have item whose the name get resized like the Super Totem Sticker, since they add the name of the pokémon they apply for. So it make them even more super long xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The item and adjusted Pokémon named pre-date the [pkmn] and [item] codes. If I fix them now, then every single post using such codes with those items/Pokémon will break. Not to mention, there may be other parts of the code that break too as some things use the names to trigger special behaviour.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Then why not make the item accept both with the space and without the space for a couple of weeks? And maybe make an annoucement to warm people of the change. The pokemon code do need a "/" when it's an exclusive, and their name isn't "Pkmn/"
I don't know if this was noticed yet. But at the Aeon house, UB-07 is used twice. It should be UB-07 assemby and UB-08 Burst.
avatar from Christmas 2022 advent calendar

Dream pokes

Current Hunt

Sprigatito 0S / 0A / 0M
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by AgentMaineMeta

I don't know if this was noticed yet. But at the Aeon house, UB-07 is used twice. It should be UB-07 assemby and UB-08 Burst.
I don't think this is a typo - some Ultra Beasts have the same numbers (eg: Buzzwole and Pheromosa are UB02 Absorption and UB02 Beauty respectively). As far as I can tell, Stakataka and Blacephalon don't have canon numbers (they're only known as UB Assembly and UB Burst respectively) but it makes sense for them to have the same number in PFQ since they're kinda counterparts to each other in the same way that Buzzwole/Pheromosa and Celesteela/Kartana are)
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
It looks as though there's a typo in Hatenna's egg description... unless I am off base and sqirls are an actual thing.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 767778

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page