PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 757677

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Please use this thread to report any mistake you see in the text of the site. Note however that this site uses the British English spelling of words, and therefore may not be quite the same as you're used to if you're from the States.

QUOTE originally posted by Eddie Izzard — Dressed to Kill

They do say that Britain and America are two countries separated by the Atlantic Ocean, and... it's true. No... two countries separated by a common language, that was it.
For instance, many words that end in "-our" for us, instead end in "-or" for you: Colour, Endeavour, Fervour... Houndour? *shot* So please be aware of this when reporting spelling errors, thank you!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SparksSystem's AvatarSparksSystem
"Pokémon" is spelled wrong in the Colbur Berry's description. "Tiny hooks grow on the surface of this Berry. It latches on to PokÚmon so it can be carried to far-off places."
Plural system. We use "we" to refer to ourselves. They/Them
Score: 0
Type race badge made by LycanKai
Cyndatoffee's AvatarCyndatoffee
The description for Boxes says "A treasure box that is sealed tight. It's contents are a mystery!" "It's" should be 'its'. I think...
Utterly fabulous avatar was taken from Pokémon Omega Ruby by me, using a screenshot tool
Eggbreeder1's AvatarEggbreeder1
On the page where you can buy Scour Boosts and Scour Slots, shouldn't it say "Scour Boosts Prime" instead of "Scour Boost Primes," and "Scour Slots Prime" instead of "Scour Slot Primes?" I could be wrong, but I think that it is incorrect how it is.
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
Rock is spelt Roc. on the V-wheel.
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Starship

Rock is spelt Roc. on the V-wheel.
All V-Wave names are abbreviated to three letters. In the case of "Rock", that makes "Roc."
The shop description for the Prism Scale says, "A beautiful scale that reflect light in all colors." It should say reflects with an s at the end.
In the description for the Slot Machine in the Merchant's section of the Shop, it says "Even if you don't win an actual prize, receive bonus Amulet Coins." It sounds like a word is missing after the comma. I think it should say something along the lines of "you will receive bonus Amulet Coins".
Sorry for the double post, but Phantump's name is misspelled as "Phantrump".
In the description for Inkay it says as follows:

It flashes the light-emitting spots on its body, which drains the opponent's will to fight. It takes the opportuniry to scuttle away and hide.
I believe it should say "opportunity." Just happened to see it as I was reading the new descriptions.

Pages: 123··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page