PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 767778

FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

It looks as though there's a typo in Hatenna's egg description... unless I am off base and sqirls are an actual thing.
I was just going to post the same thing, I noticed it in the lab and was wondering if it was swirls? Would make sense since the q key is right next to the w key.
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
In the lab it says sqirls too. I don't have the screenshot with me currently but I saw one in the lab and it also said sqirls. Needs to be fixed across the board.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,562,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Galarian Corsola says "A white Egg with grey spots. The surface is slightly damp." This was pointed out to me and it seems to be an error since Galarian Corsola isn't a water type!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
carinae's Avatarcarinae
I got the same thing about Hatenna, in the lab. "A light blue egg with sqirls on the side and a pink bottom. It sometimes moves when nobody is looking." Sqirls?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
thunkey's Avatarthunkey
i had the sqirls thing in my lab too, it gave me a good laugh but probably needs to be fixed
avatar from official pkmn anime check out my shop! 0
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
Pincurchin's name is spelled incorrectly: It's actually spelled without the first "h". For reference, here is Pincurchin's Bulbapedia page.
made by Suría
made by Chary
made by MochaFox
Credits!
Signature credits can be found in my About Me!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
im not too sure if its a legit typo but it doesnt match up with the pokemons form name and dex name, but on the wiki its says "fully belly" and not "full belly" in the leftovers use section wiki page link EDIT: idk how to edit the wiki nor do i have the time to.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

im not too sure if its a legit typo but it doesnt match up with the pokemons form name and dex name, but on the wiki its says "fully belly" and not "full belly" in the leftovers use section wiki page link
You can just fix that yourself, it's a Wiki ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

im not too sure if its a legit typo but it doesnt match up with the pokemons form name and dex name, but on the wiki its says "fully belly" and not "full belly" in the leftovers use section wiki page link
how? its not something i know how to do.
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

how? its not something i know how to do.
Fixed it!

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 767778

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page