PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12345··· 757677

Tentaquil's AvatarTentaquil
In the "Welcome, Beta Testers" first post:

QUOTE originally posted by First Post of "Welcome, Beta Testers!"

Your only real responsibility is to be reasonably active. We need feedback from everyone, so if you just diappear then you're wasting one of the limited spaces. Don't worry, we won't chain you to the desk if you have to leave, but we'd prefer it if you could stick around!
Should be 'dissapear.' (Mistake bolded)
Malai is looking at my post in disgust. I don't blame him.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Shiny Hunting page

Current chain: 54 / 40 — approximately 3996% boost!
Should be 39.96%... I think. xD
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Syl's AvatarSyl
Unless there was a price change in the PokeRadar, The price should be ₢62,500 instead of ₢637,500. I made a thread earlier about this before seeing this thread. Sorry, deleted it now >.<
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Shiny Hunting page

Current chain: 54 / 40 — approximately 3996% boost!
Should be 39.96%... I think. xD
Nope, should actually be 3,996% boost.

QUOTE originally posted by Krystal

Unless there was a price change in the PokeRadar, The price should be ₢62,500 instead of ₢637,500. I made a thread earlier about this before seeing this thread. Sorry, deleted it now >.<
It was mentioned before that the Radar was at a heavily discounted price until the site opened ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Meu's AvatarMeu

Any advertisements and their destionations must follow this rating.
This is on the Advertisements page. Edit 19 Feb: Though the max. character limit for nicknames was raised to 48, when you rename a Pokemon it stills says that the max is 40 characters.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
On the info page about Zophan Canisters:

This currency may be used to buy certain premium upgrades such as the Ultimate Account, [...]
Usual problem with Ult Acc -> Hypermode. [Edit:] This mistake was also made in the thread about Currency Conversion:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Zophan Canisters may be bought for real-life cash, at the flat rate of £1 (British Pound Sterling, approx. $1.50-$1.60 USD or 1.20 EUR) per 100 Canisters. They are used to buy certain premium Upgrades, including the Ultimate Account.
Mister Gibb's AvatarMister Gibb

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The link "http;//q.pokefarm.org/gp" appears to be invalid. on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

A minor error: In the [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/shop?30]Gold Shop[/url], there are descriptions given for the GP Vouchers (found under Account Upgrades) after you hover over them with your mouse for a moment. These descriptions direct readers to [url]http://pokefarm.org/gp[/url] to redeem vouchers. This page does not exist; instead, readers should be directed to [url]http;//q.pokefarm.org/gp[/url]. That's all. Cheers!
Shazi, thank you so much for making me this awesome avatar! Wish 1
Made by Tyjoh
Wish 2
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi

QUOTE originally posted by Tentaquil

In the "Welcome, Beta Testers" first post:

QUOTE originally posted by First Post of "Welcome, Beta Testers!"

Your only real responsibility is to be reasonably active. We need feedback from everyone, so if you just diappear then you're wasting one of the limited spaces. Don't worry, we won't chain you to the desk if you have to leave, but we'd prefer it if you could stick around!
Should be 'dissapear.' (Mistake bolded)
Actually, it's supposed to be "disappear" XD Sorry for going spell-cop on everyone.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Cyndatoffee's AvatarCyndatoffee
The Mega Ring's description is "A bracelet that allows you to harness the power of Mega Evolution", with no full stop at the end.
Utterly fabulous avatar was taken from Pokémon Omega Ruby by me, using a screenshot tool
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
'Electiriser' Is it meant to have a 'z' in it instead of 's' or is that an American version somehow? >.<
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3

Pages: 12345··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page