PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 1234··· 757677

In the pop up after one has clicked to release a Pokémon before its release timer is gone, it says that "Ultimate Account holders only have to wait two hours before releasing an egg." Should it say something about Hypermode instead? I only clicked the link out of curiosity. I had grabbed an egg after just getting the same one the day before. >.<
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693
Stunfisk's (and possibly others) eggdex description is wrong, saying "Generic text here. It is half buried." It should say, compared to other eggs, It's half buried. EDIT 1: Found another bug like this while looking at descriptions. Zorua's Egg dex says: "A gray egg with blahblahblah" It should say, as other eggs say in their spelling "A grey egg with blahblahblah"
Sei's AvatarSei
@Gibstack: Both grey and gray are correct. Grey is how it's spelled in England, and gray is how it's spelled in America.
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
"Windows 8 features are not available yet. However, if you are using the Desktop brower, you may be able to use Windows 7 options." Brower should be browser. Found on the internet explorer page for "Browser-specific Options"
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.

http://q.pokefarm.org/summary?-hy His nature is Naïve Is it meant to be with two dots on the I?
Yes, that is the correct spelling, with the "i". (The two dots)
Sundance's AvatarSundance
@ Sei: Both are correct, but for the sake of everything being done the same way, choosing one spelling over the other would simply look more professional. Just my 2 cents - I understand that content is added by staff worldwide. :) As for my report, email notifications that I get from PFQ spell "PokéFarm" with a character that I can't even see when I paste it....as in, "Pok�Farm Q - Payment received!" Edit: I didn't think it would show, so here's what the character looks like for me: http://i.imgur.com/bk0htJf.jpg
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Sundance: Your email program is apparently set to UTF-8. I don't like UTF-8, for the exact reason you see there :p I prefer single-byte character sets like ISO-8859-1. That "black shape with a question mark" means that it doesn't understand that character. I'm not sure how you should fix it, but it's definitely a problem on your end ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Charmanderxe's AvatarCharmanderxe
The "magmarizer" evo item is spelled magmariser on here while it should have a Z instead of a S.
Official Nintendo Sprite with recolor done by me.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Except that I'm British and picky about it :p Although, maybe that means I should re-spell Garbodor as Garbodour...?
Charmanderxe's AvatarCharmanderxe
rechecked spelling difference stuff and noticed he over read the ise and ize thing Sorry about that so it is correct.

Pages: 1234··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page