PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 7374757677

Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Koffing's egg description

A purple Egg with a tan marking near the bottom that resemble bones. It gives off a foul smell.
"Resemble" should say "resembles" ^^
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Dystøpiã's AvatarDystøpiã

QUOTE originally posted by Tinkatink's Description

"This Pokémon pounds iron scraps together to make a hammer. Her will remake the hammer again and again until she's satisfied with the result."
It says 'Her' but that doesn't make sense.

Dyst | they/them | Ace

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Journal RP SetupF2U BaitsAdoptscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @crimedotcom Signature Pagedoll @Applebeecupcake
Type Race Score; 0
Dystøpiã's AvatarDystøpiã

QUOTE originally posted by Sudowoodo's Pokedex Entry

"ToAlthough it always pretends to be a tree, its composition appears more similar to rock than to vegetation."
The word 'To' shouldn't be there.
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Tatsugiri egg description

A white Egg with a red, orange and yellow shapes in a ring. The surface is slightly damp.
I think it should say something like "A white Egg with red, orange and yellow shapes in a ring" or "A white Egg with a red, orange and yellow shape in a ring" - on the pokewalker page, when redeeming interaction points for steps, the confirmation pop up just says (for example) "Redeem 10,000 IP for 1,000?" I think it should say something like "Redeem 10,000 IP for 1,000 steps?" to make it more clear ^^
in the entry of Rabsca on how to evolve it at this link here: https://pokefarm.wiki/Evolution Rabsca has the exact same text as Bamblin. under Evolution(PFQ) it reads as "Evolves via placing Bramblin in the Pokéwalker and walking with it for 1,000 steps. "
Profile art is made by me
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MysticalDreams

in the entry of Rabsca on how to evolve it at this link here: https://pokefarm.wiki/Evolution Rabsca has the exact same text as Bamblin. under Evolution(PFQ) it reads as "Evolves via placing Bramblin in the Pokéwalker and walking with it for 1,000 steps. "
Fixed
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
The name for Donphan's Pokédex entry says "Great Tusk" instead of just Donphan.
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by championhestu

The name for Donphan's Pokédex entry says "Great Tusk" instead of just Donphan.
i think it changes to whatever form entry you viewed last
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
This is very nitpicky, I admit, but in Calyrex's Egg description:

A dark teal Egg with an intricate triangular pattern in the middle. A strong sense of nobility and plants flourish around it.
The italicized bit has quite ambiguous syntax; 'plants flourish around it' sounds like it's a separate clause from the strong sense of nobility, and if the idea is meant to be that the sense of nobility also flourishes, I'm not sure it's coming across very well.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs
I'm not sure this is necessarily a grammar issue, but the Snowpoke dex entry says "Another belief is that it's just a normal Slowpoke just covered in snow." It might be good to remove one of those "just"s.
Lv. 100 — +663,252
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 7374757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page