PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 727374757677

continue's Avatarcontinue
sharkoal dex entry doesnt have a period at the end like the rest of the entries do
It says on "my subscriptions" in pfq comics, "you are not subscribed any Comics". It should (probably, I know a lot of british grammar but not all of it) be "you are not subscribed *to* any comics"(unless the capital is intentional)
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Type Race Contests post misspells application as applciation.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
PurifiedFlesh's AvatarPurifiedFlesh
The task list mission for "Upgrading an Mithril Gemwish Badge" has improper grammar and should read "Upgrading a Mithril Gemwish Badge"
When you attempt to delete a forums post in suggestions you get this message: "Threads in this forum cannot be deleted. If you really want this thread deleting, please contact a Moderator with a link and the reason." "deleting" is the wrong form of the verb, and it should read: "Threads in this forum cannot be deleted. If you really want this thread deleted, please contact a Moderator with a link and the reason." (Mod edit: Posts merged.)
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

QUOTE originally posted by PurifiedFlesh

When you attempt to delete a forums post in suggestions you get this message: "Threads in this forum cannot be deleted. If you really want this thread deleting, please contact a Moderator with a link and the reason." "deleting" is the wrong form of the verb, and it should read: "Threads in this forum cannot be deleted. If you really want this thread deleted, please contact a Moderator with a link and the reason."
Just want to point out that both forms work, however deleted is more grammatically correct.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
155/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
greenookie's Avatargreenookie
In the Market, I'm being informed that I have 2 Icia Z in my inventory, rather than Icium Z? (I did not notice any other errors with other crystals or with fragments, at least not ones that I have in my inventory ^^;; ) Edit: Never mind. Apologies, I don't know Latin, ahah.
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

In the Market, I'm being informed that I have 2 Icia Z in my inventory, rather than Icium Z? (I did not notice any other errors with other crystals or with fragments, at least not ones that I have in my inventory ^^;; )
A Proofreader's Guide to Latin Plural Word Endings Although it would be nice to have a smarter pluraliser engine. "2 Icium Z Crystals" would be nicer, since "Icium" is really the name of a fictional element here...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ye so here's an image from the comic page that I mentioned two months ago. I'm halfway sure it should be "You are not subscribed to any Comics"
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Hisuian Arcanine dex entry

It Snaps at its foes with fangs cloaked in blazing flame.
This should say "It snaps" instead of "It Snaps"
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me

QUOTE originally posted by Eli Likes Food

ye so here's an image from the comic page that I mentioned two months ago. I'm halfway sure it should be "You are not subscribed to any Comics"
update: it's still not fixed

Pages: 123··· 727374757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page