PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 74757677

MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
American English in Pokefarm wiki Example:https://pokefarm.wiki/Fossil
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MoriyaHiroaki

Yeah... I'm going to need you to expand on that a bit, please. Which words are American English? Also, please note that some of the wiki editors (like myself) are American and we are trying our best. I use Grammarly set to British English to at least catch the words that are American English but if there are phrases and such that are different then I have no clue. I mainly try to make sure everything makes sense and isn't confusing.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Guess who's back? And guess what still exists :p (Also sorry for the video screenshot in there too)
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
solarys's Avatarsolarys
On the homepage under the "Raise Pokemon" tab, it says we have "all Pokemon from the 8 Generations so far" but we do have many of the Pokemon from Generation 9 now!! Not sure if y'all were planning on waiting until we have all of the Gen 9 pokes added in-game to change that bit of text, but figured it might be worth pointing out just in case ^^ EDIT: @ValleryP Just figured this out too so editing so I don't double post!! If I'm not mistaken, I think OP was referring to the word "fossilised." It reads on that specific Wiki page as "Fossilized." From what I could find, I spotted one instance of it under the "Galarian Fossils" tab and then a few times in under the tab with the names for the Galarian fossils themselves--all of them currently read "Fossilized ____," the American English spelling, instead of the British English spelling "fossilised."
Score: 32
Peckish's AvatarPeckish

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MoriyaHiroaki

snip
Hi! I've changed/fixed it. Edit: Whoops, didn't see the edit to the above post
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
133/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
In the Type Race Contests post of Contest Applications https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/316536/Type-Race-Contests-Please-Read-14-Jul-2021 The word application is typo'd twice as 'applciation'

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

96/500
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Mourning's AvatarMourning
shelter reset error says five seconds past reset, not five minutes past reset screenshot taken at around 00:04:40 server time edit: sorry, selocon was right! my bad

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 1700
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Mourning

shelter reset error says five seconds past reset, not five minutes past reset screenshot taken at around 00:04:40 server time
If it was 5 seconds it would be 00:00:05. The lack of the third pair of digits is the critical part here
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Juku's AvatarJuku
Basket Happiny's Dex Entry has a pair of small grammatical errors in it:

QUOTE originally posted by Current Entry

Rather than a pouch this Pokemon has developed a basket around it's middle to hold the many eggs it has collected.
A fixed version should read:

QUOTE originally posted by Fixed Entry

Rather than a pouch, this Pokémon has developed a basket around its middle to hold the many eggs it has collected.
I added a comma after the word "pouch," an accented "é" was added to the word "Pokémon" & "it's" was changed to "its!" ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Zoruna's AvatarZoruna
Hi, I just received a message saying that someone had registered with me as a referrer. This was the opportunity for me to see this : This is not really a spelling mistake, but given that the Mega Ring is no longer a criterion, it would be more judicious to modify the message to specify that the reward is obtained if the new user completes 50 evolutions, and not if he gets the Mega Ring, as was the case before ^^
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' Avatar by newmakerplane : please do not take o/ Pronouns : She / He Credit of the other images by clicking on them

Pages: 123··· 74757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page