PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 757677

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Zoruna

Fixed this one.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nophica's AvatarNophica
On the Task List for the task 'Unlock the Lake Fishing Zone' the text underneath says you need to hook 40 pokemon in total, whereas the actual objective states 30.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Nophica

On the Task List for the task 'Unlock the Lake Fishing Zone' the text underneath says you need to hook 40 pokemon in total, whereas the actual objective states 30.
Fixed! Please let us know if you find more of these.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Nophica's AvatarNophica
On the Task List for the task 'Unlock the Sea Fishing Zone' the text underneath says you need to hook a further 40 pokemon in total - based on the goal from the previous step changing from 40 to 30, this would need to read 'Unlock the next area by hooking 50 more Fish, for a total of 80.' Also on the Task List for the task 'Unlock and buy the Good Rod' the text underneath says you need to catch 80 pokemon, whereas the actual objective states 50.

On the Task List for the task 'Unlock the Sea Fishing Zone' the text underneath says you need to hook a further 40 pokemon in total - based on the goal from the previous step changing from 40 to 30, this would need to read 'Unlock the next area by hooking 50 more Fish, for a total of 80.' Also on the Task List for the task 'Unlock and buy the Good Rod' the text underneath says you need to catch 80 pokemon, whereas the actual objective states 50.
Fixed! I thought I fixed the sea one last night but after closer inspection I found that previous wiki editors accidently switched the names of the levels in the list of tasks. Thanks to me not realizing this originally I "fixed" the good rod thinking it was the sea task LMAO
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

Fixed! Please let us know if you find more of these.
I'm assuming all of them have to be adjusted; right now I'm on the new goal "Catch 2,500 Fish" which used to be 5k; the description still says "You've gone and caught 5,000 fish, and now you'll catch 5,000 more!" Obviously I can't see the other goals right now but I'm assuming they all need a lookover. Unrelated, when exchanging IP for steps in the Pokewalker, the confirmation dialog reads "Redeem 1,000 IP for 100?" when I'm sure it's meant to say "100 steps?".
New Discord Server for IV Breeders!
Come and hang out or talk shop!

Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

QUOTE originally posted by Citrisfur

I'm assuming all of them have to be adjusted; right now I'm on the new goal "Catch 2,500 Fish" which used to be 5k; the description still says "You've gone and caught 5,000 fish, and now you'll catch 5,000 more!" Obviously I can't see the other goals right now but I'm assuming they all need a lookover.
Fixed thank you!
Nophica's AvatarNophica
On the Task List for the task 'Make 200 shelter adoptions' there is a sentence which reads: "Did you know that you don't need to check your PokéDex to see if you have an the entry of an Egg or not? " Either 'an' or 'the' before the word egg needs to be removed - both aren't necessary (personally I would remove 'an').

On the Task List for the task 'Make 200 shelter adoptions' there is a sentence which reads: "Did you know that you don't need to check your PokéDex to see if you have an the entry of an Egg or not? " Either 'an' or 'the' before the word egg needs to be removed - both aren't necessary (personally I would remove 'an').
fixed. Though it did take me a minute to realize what you were talking about. I was looking at the 'an' before Egg instead of the 'an the' before entry LOL (I need more coffee)

Pages: 123··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page