PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

My Hero Academia: Wider World [Setup][15+]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

POLL: Which Hero Course Class should Eri be in?

Total votes: 2

You must be logged in to vote.

In a world where superpowers are as commonplace as people themselves, exceptional individuals with power and charisma have risen to assume the roles once reserved for comic books: Heroes and villains. Villains lurk in the shadows, striking when they feel they are free to break the law or they feel they need to say something about their society that simple words can never convey. Heroes serve as the light that drive away the shadows and combat the villains. Vigilantes, the heroes that existed before heroes, are considered villainous heroes in that they use Quirks, or powers, outside the established law to fight actual villains. Heroes become heroes through training their Quirks, and obtaining the means to use them legally, for true heroes are exempt from the law that states that public Quirk use are illegal except for established training places and in self-defense. Some Quirks make their use known, while others are more discreet, making training one's Quirk risky depending on the Quirk itself. Schools today have programs dedicated to training people's Quirks, with some schools having hero courses that train fledgling heroes for today's world. In Japan, two such schools are UA High School and Shiketsu High, while other countries have their equivalent schools. The United States of America, for example, has two private high schools: SLA in Oregon, and DCA in New York. Of course, different countries have different means of teaching kids how to train their Quirks, and some have established schools for that as well! So stand tall, chests out, and yell out that battle cry:

PLUS ULTRA!

RULES

• All PFQ Rules apply!
  • If you can access this subforum, you are valid for this RP, as this is to be a 15+ RP.
  • While there is a companion Discord for this RP, planning and character submission should remain here. You will be provided the invite through Discord DMs when you're accepted
  • No character limit other than what you impose upon yourselves
  • One Quirk per character, with exceptions that are cleared by me
  • Quirks are first-come, first-served, unless it's one of those Quirks that can have multiple users, such as the Dog Quirk and any Quirks that are shared between family members, such as father and son, or brother and sister. That sorta thing
  • If there's any animosity between users, please refrain from bringing it into the RP or companion Discord
  • Don't feel constrained to 1-A only; you can be a kid outside that class, outside UA, or you can even be a hero, villain, vigilante, or civilian! The choice is yours!
  • Only one Quirkless OC per person at any given time; Quirkless people are those rare individuals that never manifested superpowers, and usually aren't cut out to be heroes due to their lack of powers. While there are some exceptions, their lack of abilities usually make them nobodies in a superpowered society
  • No swearing in the setup! Minor swears are allowed in the actual RP, since that thread's going into THE 15+ OTHER RP SUBFORUM anyways. Just so long as you censor some of the more major swears, you're good in that regard.
  • The Lycanthropy Clause. Lycanthropy is one of the few Quirks I will allow on top of another character’s natural Quirk, and I will allow it to be used by multiple people, all due to its unique method of manifestation. I will allow you to start with two characters that start the RP already having the Lycanthropy. You do not have to fill those two slots, and canons do not fill those slots. You can have any of your Lycanthropy characters inflict the Quirk onto another character, but if that character is controlled by another person, then I can’t stress this enough: GET PERMISSION FROM THE OTHER PARTY BEFORE YOU INFLICT THEIR CHARACTER(S) WITH THE LYCANTHROPY!

Troubleshooting 101

Having trouble accessing the actual RP? Remember that this is a 15+ RP, so I can think of some things that are impeding ypu: You're actually under 15:
  • Unfortunately, the only legit fix for this is to wait it out. I apologize if this prevents you from participating, but I didn't make the site, and it's out of my control. There're similar RPs that take place in the actual Other RP forums, so take a look-see there?
You're actually 15+: I can think of several causes
  • You entered your birthday wrong. Happens to the best of us lol. Contact Support to fix this
  • You opted out of your birthday. This is one of those things you miss out on if you opt out on this. Whether that was on purpose or on accident, if you want to participate, I'd sugest contacting Support to fix this
  • Your Account is too new. Wait about a week after your account was created, and you should be good. These people can sign up but can't participate until their account is old enough to access the 15+ subforums

RP Info

In this RP, you play as a character in the world of My Hero Academia, known to some as Boku no Hero Academia. You can be a student, a hero, a villain, a civilian, even a vigilante! The choice is yours! This RP takes place 9 years after the canon, and changes are made to reflect this:
  • Aizawa and Vlad King are no longer the homeroom teachers for the first year hero course, and while Aizawa stayed on as a martial arts teacher, both were replaced by Bakugo and Monoma, respectively, which is me following the Horikoshi tradition (having the 1-A teacher being someone willing to be sharp-tongued with the students while also having the 1-B teacher being someone who gets along with the kids while at the same time stoking their envy towards 1-A)
  • Bakugo's temper's mellowed out, so that he developed a bit of Aizawa-ness to him. He's still Bakugo, though, so... yeah
  • Monoma, like Bakugo, also mellowed out a bit, developing a filter even in the absence of people like Kendo and Awase. However, he still has that envy towards 1-A, and to this day, his peers still question if he's really matured
  • All the Hero Course students from the canon, Mirio included despite his Quirklessness, are heroes in the RP. Some are teachers at UA, so expect you OCs to interact with some of them
  • Speaking of Mirio, he's gotten quite a bit of backlash for debuting into the hero world even though he has no Quirk to speak of. Even today, people don't treat him like a hero deserves, going as far as to just straight-up pick fights with him, although an underground Lemillion fanbase has formed, hiding from the eyes from the haters.
  • In addition, Mirio's... changed since the events of the yakuza raid that rendered him Quirkless. He usually hides this behind his smiles and sense of humor, recalling his former mentor Sir Nighteye's final words. However, there are times where this mask slips, causing him to behave very un-Mirio-like, depending on how this mask slips. This should be rare, though, since smiles and laughter is second nature to him.
  • The top two heroes are Deku and Ground Zero,
    Bakugo
    and the positions switch between them with every release of the Hero Rankings. The appeal of these two heroes lie in their constant desire to surpass each other. Every time, their shared fanbase puts out theories as to how the Number Two Hero can surpass the Number One Hero. At the start of the RP, the Number One Hero is Deku, with Ground Zero being Number Two.
  • While we're on the topic of Ground Zero, he's also high-ranking in the Heroes Who Look Like Villains polls, so there's that
  • Also, Yagi's dead. He's been dead for about five years now. Turns out Nighteye's prediction was wrong, but at the time of Nighteye's death, the guy came to terms with that on his deathbed. Nighteye, that is, not Yagi. Welp, at least Yagi lives on in One For All!
  • The Tautaurus Jailbreak happened some years earlier. During this jailbreak, some of the villans who were incarcerated there, such as Kurogiri, were caught and restrained almost immediately, while others, such as Stain, Overhaul, and even All for One himself, went into hiding, never to be heard from again. If the security at Tautaurus and even I-Island, whose respective security measures were comparable to one another, can be breached this easily, what could bode for this superpowered society?
  • Turns out Overhaul's abuse with Eri yielded good fruit for all of society; Quirk suppressants now exists in drugstores as perscriptions for folks with Quirks that would otherwise be too powerful to control, while there has been some research into Quirk distillation, although it has yet to be applied to real-world situations in the RP.

UA Staff Roster

General Staff

• Principal Nezu
  • Lunch Rush, school chef
  • Doctore
  • Hound Dog, Guidance Counselor
  • Tsunotori, Foreign-Exchange Ambassador
  • Mother Hen

Homeroom Teachers

Homeroom Teachers not listed here are Open for OCs and/or canons
  • Ground Zero, 1-A Homeroom Tracher
  • Phantom Thief, 1-B Homeroom Teacher
  • Shinso, 1-C Homeroom Teacher
  • Metallan, 1-H Homeroom Teacher
  • Battle Fist, 2-A Homeroom Teacher
  • Welder, 2-B Homeroom Teacher
  • Lemillion, 3-A Homeroom Teacher
  • Suneater, 3-B Homeroom Teacher

Subject Teachers

• Deku, Heroics teacher
  • Midnight, Modern Hero Art History teacher
  • Cementoss, Modern Lit teacher
  • Present Mic, Language Arts teacher (because that would make more sense in a Japanese setting with Foreign-Exchange kids that may be from English-speaking countries, amirite?)
  • Ectoplasm, Math Teacher
  • Anima, Science Teacher

Form

Read the Rules? Self-explanitory Can access this subforum? Needed to access the RP Character Name Self-explanitory Sex For lack of a better term, this is the "what's in the pants" question. Is your character a boy or a girl? Was your character born that way, or are they considered trans? This is important for determining the default uniform and which side of a Heights Alliance dorm building a character's room is Gender This is what your character identify as. Put down your character's preferred pronouns here as well Sexuality Self-explanitory Quirk Name Please ensure that the name is easy to remember Quirk Description Describe how the Quirk works Quirk Downsides Give at least one drawback to the Quirk Appearance Three Sentences minimum, images optional. Be as detailed as possible, and provide details on the outfits, as many as appropriate for the character. If a school uniform is involved, state all deviances from the default Personality At least three sentences. Devoping personality throughout the RP is encouraged Backstory What happened to your character before the events of the RP? A brief synopsis is suggested First language This is for the purposes of Quirks that involve telepathy and/or languages Any other languages Optional Favorite Thing(s) What does your character like? Fear(s) What does your character fear? Affiliation(s) Is your character associated with a specific group? Are they a hero or villain? If they're a UA student, state year and class, as well as whether they got in through the main exam or are considered special recommendation or foreign-exchange students Discord ID This is so that I can send you the invite link to the companion Discord through Discord. I can't give you the invite link here because PFQ rules, so no Discord ID, no Invite Link. Optional if you're part of the server already. In the event that your Discord ID might not work, please send me a DM via Discord, just in case. I use my own in the next post, and since it's a valid ID, you should be able to use it to send me such a DM Other?

Raw Code for easy copy/paste, without notes

[b]Read the Rules?[/b] [b]Can access [url=/forum/306]this subforum?[/url][/b] [b]Character Name[/b] [b]Sex[/b] [b]Gender[/b] [b]Sexuality[/b] [b]Quirk Name[/b] [b]Quirk Description[/b] [b]Quirk Downsides[/b] [b]Appearance[/b] [b]Personality[/b] [b]Backstory[/b] [b]First language[/b] [b]Any other languages[/b] [b]Favorite Thing(s)[/b] [b]Fear(s)[/b] [b]Affiliation(s)[/b] [b]Discord ID, unless you don't want the invite or have a Discord to begin with (I can't post the invite here because PFQ Rules)[/b] [b]Other?[/b]

Compendium of Characters

• Students
  • Pros
  • Villains
  • Vigilantes
  • Civilians
  • Canons
  • UA High
  • Shiketsu
  • Other Schools within Japan
  • Schools Outside Japan
Regular Text is general exam Italics are Special Recommendation Underlined is Foreign Exchange

First Years

Hero Course

Class 1-A

Homeroom Teacher:Ground Zero (Katsuki Bakugo)
How many kids in this class out of how many maximum
10 kids out of 24 needed
NameQuirkUsernameLink to Post
Freyasson, FeliciaReplicateAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Gray, GriffenChronokinesisTheRealNthing[Boop]
Izumi, KotaWater Hose
Fan Name, will update when actual name is announced in the canon
Canon character in AuracleOfBacon's control unless claimed otherwiseActual Wiki Post
Kobayashi, KokoroMonkeycreamymikan[Boop]
Mitsugi, SatoruPorcupineZ3r0[Boop]
Nico, FelixCheshire's GrinAJcamp64[Boop]
Orisen, AlmaSpark SnapCWTtheAI2360[Boop]
Rina, KinoshiraAnimal SpiritWaterWølf600[Boop]
Shigaru, KasakuSome For OneAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Shigenoi, HikokoGeckoZ3r0[Boop]
Yano, AkihiroShadow ManipulationZ3r0[Boop]

Class 1-B

Homeroom Teacher:Phantom Thief (Neito Monoma)
8 kids out of 24 tops
Alcaran, DelanerScorpionAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Akiyama, AyamePuppet Controlcreamymikan[Boop]
Kaminari, SolagatsuSolar RadianceAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Kiishari, MezukuHost BodyAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Miyamoto, Licarazu-Demiplane -LycanthropyAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Okino, DannoInfernoZ3r0[Boop]
Rogers, TravisUnseen ShadowsWildbreeze[Boop]
Von Kayser, AdolfoPathokinesisAuracleOfBacon[Boop]

General Studies

Class 1-C

Homeroom Teacher:Shinso
2 kids out of 24 tops
Eriksson, TobiasDice MakerCWTtheAI2360[Boop]
Freyasson, OdinPanlinguisticAuracleOfBacon[Boop]

Class 1-D

Homeroom Teacher:TBA
0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 1-E

0 kids out of 24 tops

Support Course

Class 1-F

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 1-G

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 1-H

Homeroom Teacher:Metallan
1 kids out of 24 tops
Freyasson, AspenOutbound TelepathyAuracleOfBacon[Boop]

Business Course

Class 1-I

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 1-J

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 1-K

0 kids out of 24 tops

Second Years

Hero Course

Class 2-A

Homeroom Teacher:Battle Fist (Itsuka Kendo)
0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-B

Homeroom Teacher:Welder (Yosetsu Awase)
0 kids out of 24 tops

General Studies

Class 2-C

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-D

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-E

0 kids out of 24 tops

Support Course

Class 2-F

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-G

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-H

0 kids out of 24 tops

Business Course

Class 2-I

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-J

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 2-K

0 kids out of 24 tops

Third Years

Hero Course

Class 3-A

Homeroom Teacher:Lemillion (Mirio Togata)
0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-B

Homeroom Teacher:Suneater (Tamaki Amajiki)
0 kids out of 24 tops

General Studies

Class 3-C

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-D

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-E

0 kids out of 24 tops

Support Course

Class 3-F

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-G

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-H

0 kids out of 24 tops

Business Course

Class 3-I

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-J

0 kids out of 24 tops

Class 3-K

0 kids out of 24 tops

First Years

TBA

Second Years

TBA

Third Years

TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
  • Japanese Heroes
  • American Heroes
  • Canadian Heroes
AnubisStareZ3r0[Boop]
GrayhatHackAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Live WireWireZ3r0[Boop]
MetallanMetallurgyAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Squid InkantationSquid KidAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
Mirror MoveReplicateAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
ScreamshotVoiceAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
CanadianatorGlitch OutAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
  • Japanese Villains
  • American Villains

The Paranormal Liberation Front (PLF) [Canon]

Villain NameQuirkUsernameLink to Post
Puppet MasterPuppet Controlcreamymikan[Boop]
SimonSimon SaysWaterWølf600[Boop]
The Wicked PrinceGlass Manipulationcreamymikan[Boop]

Unaffiliated Villains

Villain NameQuirkUsernameLink to Post
MooneaterManifestAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
NightmareNightmareAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
PermafrostDry IceWaterWølf600[Boop]
TBA
  • Japanese Vigilantes
  • American Vigilantes
Shadow NoteHalo of the MoonCWTtheAI2360[Boop]
TBA
  • Japanese Civillians
  • American Civillians
TBA
Mimir FreyassonPanlinguisticAuracleOfBacon[Boop]
This is a list of taken Canon characters that will make an appearance in the RP. Unclaimed canons can be found here! Unclaimed canons will be RP'd by me until they are claimed by you, so there's an additional option for ya!

Current Type Race Score: 519

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

My Characters

Read the Rules? Of course! Can access this subforum? Obviously

Students

1-A

Kasaku Shigaru

Character Name Kasaku Shigaru, hero name Sherwood Hero: Robin Hood Sex Female Gender Female (she/her) Sexuality Tentatively pan, may change in future Quirk Name Some For One Quirk Description Shigaru can take Quirks from up to three people at a time! She can use them for up to 5 minutes each before the taken Quirk needs a cooldown, which lasts anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour depending on the complexity of the taken Quirk. She can also give these Quirks away if she tires of it or she needs to make room Quirk Downsides As with any Quirk that makes use of another, Shigaru is subject to the downsides of any Quirks that’s currently in her Quirk. In addition, she can’t take or give Quirks when fabric is in the way, and she can only take or give them through her hands. In addition, if her “Quirk inventory” is full, she has to give one Quirk away to make room for the new Quirk. If she’s doing this unconsciously, the Quirk that’s being given away is determined at random. Regardless, if she has full “Quirk inventory” slots, she’s essentially swapping one person’s Quirk with a Quirk in her inventory. Appearance Dark hair and eyes, she dresses unassumingly, plainer than even Deku. When we get to it, I’ll describe her hero costume. There are no alterations to her standard female Hero Course uniform, other than a pair of white gloves, kinda like Overhaul’s except that these gloves go past the wrist, that are present in civilian clothing, UA Hero Course uniform, and swimwear; the hero costume incorporates a pair of black, elbow-length gloves Personality She’s a shy one, with an Elsa complex about her Quirk. She distances herself from other people out of fear that her Quirk. If you go past this shell, you’ll find that she’s a good girl trying to be a hero despite having a Quirk that people keep comparing to the villain All For One and as a result expect her to be like him. What makes this scary is that she ends up believing these rumors about her being a spawn of AFO, even though she’s not, so she tries to do whatever within the law it takes to prove she’s not, both to others and herself. Backstory Her Quirk does not resemble either of her parents’, classifying it as a Quirk mutation. However, as soon as it manifested, she ended up taking both her parents’ Quirks, a Galvanize
think Steel plus Stiffening
Quirk that lets her turn any non-living object into steel and a Polymorph Quirk that temporarily changes the target’s appearance but not Quirk. Her now-Quirkless parents were astonished that their only daughter’s Quirk was basically that of a villain’s, but since they have heard stories of what happens to people like her that was discarded or otherwise taken away from their parents as soon as their Quirks manifested, the Shigaru parents decided to support their kid to the best of their ability, despite her subsequent bullying in her early school years. After she inadvertently took away the Quirks of would-be bullies, those bullies never bothered her again. New bullies would take the old ones’ place, but they still share the same fate. First language Japanese Any other languages None Favorite Thing(s) Apples Fear(s) Her Quirk, the power that comes with taking another’s Quirk Affiliation(s) UA Student, 1-A Other? Shigaru is basically my envisioning how AFO can be used in the hands of someone who’s not a villain. Got in through the general exam

Felicia Freyasson

Character Name Felicia Lokesenna Freyasson, hero name Kopy Kat, goes by Fel by family and prefers to be called Felicia for sake of convenience Sex Female Gender Female (she/her) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Replicate Quirk Description She can use the Quirks of others, though she can only use one at a time. She can Replicate up to four Quirks, and “forgets” one when she tries to Replicate a fifth Quirk, kinda like how a Pokemon learns and forgets their moves. Quirk Downsides She is subject to the downsides of the Quirks she Replicates and activates. She “clean-slates” whenever she touches someone without a Quirk, meaning, she “forgets” all the Quirks she Replicated. She also can’t Replicate certain Quirks, namely Mutant-type Quirks, Quirks with the Xerox
Any Quirk that allows the user to use another without physically taking it
and/or Transference
Any Quirk that allows itself or another Quirk to be given to and/or taken from another person. Infectious is a special version of this Quirk property
properties, or destroyed Quirks like Permeation. As far as this Quirk is concerned, any Mutant aspect of a Quirk only prevents Replication if the aspect directly contributes to the Quirk (For example, Zero Gravity with the finger pads and Rewind with the horn cannot be Replicated). She needs to make the contact for anywhere between 5 seconds to a minute, depending on the complexity of the Quirk itself. Appearance Blue-black hair reaching towards her shoulders, ice-blue eyes, pale skin that betrays her American origin. She stands at around 5’7”, or around 170 cm, and has a lithe figure. She tends to go towards pants and t-shirts in casual wear, which carries over to her UA Hero Course uniform; instead of a skirt she wears a pair of pants she carried over from the uniform from her old school, SLA. In her gym clothes and swimwear, she puts her hair up in a ponytail or bun, respectively. Her hero costume consists of a black jumpsuit with silver cuffs at the wrists and ankles, and a silver choker at the neck. Animatronic catlike ears and tail, made with technology that allows her to control them with her brainwaves, complete the silhouette she is aiming for. A clear visor covers the eye area of her exposed face, while she can use a touch-based Fiber Control Quirk to cover the lower half of her face with fabric. The palms and soles of the costume is made of her hair, while the rest is made of cotton. In all possible outfits other than her hero costume, she wears a band on her left wrist, silver and celtic-knot style. A different celtic-knot style houses a bloodstone in the middle of this knot’s silver-colored triangle-like base. This bracelet houses the Quirk data that comprises her “collection”, and the cuffs and animatronic parts of her hero costume contain similar technology. Each has a separate “storage” system that’s appropriate for the version. [This will be the link to the post in my Journal when I figure out these separate storage system] Personality Felicia is an energetic, sassy, borderline cocky girl. She is extremely loyal to her friends and family, and her insistence on bringing along her fraternal twin brother Odin tends to serve as a filter of sorts. She has a keen, analytical mind, and eyes just as keen. She’s prone to muttering, kinda like Deku but in her native language. When she finds herself in a spar or fight, she’s got the attitude of Goku (Hey! New opponent! Awesome!) and gets a thrill out of it. She has an interest in how Quirks works, and likes to see them in action. Backstory Felicia is the younger twin born to the American hero Mirror Move, and it’s clear where she got the looks and Quirk from. This knowledge caused Felicia to be popular in school, because who wouldn’t be friends with the daughter of Mirror Move?

sensitive stuff

Don’t open if you don’t want to read about a suicide attempt

Late in her eighth-grade year, she had to deal with the attempted suicide of her brother. If you want to read that story in detail, see Odin’s entry, but the point is, she watched him as he fell from the top of the school. She grabbed him in time to save him, and he seemed disappointed that he didn’t get what he wanted. She, and the rest of the family with the exception of Odin, later learned that, thanks to a specific group of bullies, Odin was effectively bullied into attempted suicide. That day marked the birth of her fear of heights.
First language English Any other languages Anything her brother and father’s separate Panlinguistic Quirks provide. Favorite Thing(s) Games, Let’s Plays, cats Fear(s) Heights Affiliation(s) UA High School 1-A Student (Foreign Exchange), formerly of SLA Other? Birthday is March 13, Blood Type is A+. Foreign Exchange kid

1-B

Mezuku Kiishari

Character Name Mezuku Kiishari, hero name Memoriam Sex Female Gender Female (she/her) Sexuality temp pan, may change in future Quirk Name Host Body Quirk Description Kiishari can host up to three spirits within her, and she can transform into one of those spirits at a time. There doesn’t seem to be any issues with regards to the sex change associated with the transformation. While in the form of the spirit, she can also use that spirit’s Quirk. When hosting a spirit, she can communicate with that spirit telepathically, and any spirit affected by this Quirk are stuck in the world of the living, in case she needs it for her Quirk Quirk Downsides Her sanity, as it were, is stable as long as she hosts up to three spirits in her, and any more than that causes her sanity to fray with each additional spirit beyond the third. She can only host a spirit if she has an item associated with that spirit on hand; multiple items associated with the same spirit only count for that spirit, and such an occurrence doesn’t seem to make it easier for Kiishari to control the spirit’s Quirk when in the form of that spirit. Finally, she cannot host a spirit that is essentially kept “alive” by a Quirk, so she cannot take the form of a vestige, since that’s part of the One For All Quirk, so she can’t be All Might, for example. Appearance She’s leucistic, in the way that she lacks enough pigment in her body that causes the irises of her eyes to appear purple thanks to the mixing of the blue color in the iris pigmentation with the red of the blood vessels, and the rest lacking pigmentation altogether. Her stark white hair is chin-length, and her skin is even paler than an American’s. There are no major alterations to her UA Hero Course uniform, and she prefers lighter clothing to highlight her leucism. Her hero costume is clearly inspired by Suneater’s costume, though she dons white boots and forgoes the assault vest in favor of a white fanny pack hidden in the stark-white cloak. Instead of the mask thing at the collar of the cloak on Suneater’s costume, a black half-mask covers the lower half of her face. The skirt is white, and the jumpsuit is black Personality Kiishari tends to be full of herself, or at least that’s how she chooses to come across as. She can be a jerk at times, and very blunt. She appreciates the advice of the spirits, though if she hosts too many, she’ll start becoming neurotic. Backstory She once had an identical twin sister, Azuki, with the same albinism and Quirk, allowing the two to use the spirits with their “twinned” Quirk. However, Azuki died as a consequence of a villain’s attack, and the only solace Mezuku had was that Azuki had an item connected to her, so that the twins can be able to communicate with each other First language Japanese Any other languages None Favorite Thing(s) The dead, cemeteries Fear(s) Wolves, the one thing that killed her twin sister Affiliation(s) UA High School, 1-A Other? Got in through the general exam

Licarazu Miyamoto

Character Name Licarazu Miyamoto, hero name not decided Sex Male Gender Male (he/him) Sexuality Pan Quirk Name
  • Natural: Demiplane
  • Second Quirk: Lycanthropy
Quirk Description
  • Demiplane: Miyamoto can create a pocket dimension within five feet of himself. He can decide the contents of the pocket dimension, but not the inhabitants. He can designate the entrance to this pocket dimension, provided the entrance is represented by a physical doorway or similar structures, such as an arch made with stone or a pair of trees with intertwined branches. It can be used as a storage system and a hiding place.
  • Lycanthropy: Miyamoto has enhances speed, strength, and senses, and has a faster healing rate than most people. He can also transform into a giant red wolf
Quirk Downsides
  • Demiplane: Miyamoto can only make a pocket dimension big enough to hold two people or the equivalent maximum, and can keep it up for up to three hours. He can also have only one pocket dimension active at a time, and if he tries to create another, the old one will disappear, spewing anybody within it out by the pocket dimension’s former entrance as well as anything that was not part of the pocket dimension. Anything that is part of the pocket dimension cannot be removed from the pocket dimension. Finally, anything that is part of the pocket dimension is determined by Miyamoto’s imagination and knowledge.
  • Lycanthropy: While Miyamoto can control his transformations some of the time, there are times when intense feelings of rage overwhelms him to the point of an uncontrolled transformation. A controlled transformation lasts about 15 minutes tops, while an uncontrolled one lasts until outside influences interfere. This Quirk can also spread through bites in his animal form. The animal form is dependent on the emotions felt at the time of the bite, and will not change with each subsequent bite. He also transforms at night, and there’s currently no way to stop that. Finally, his clothes can’t transform with him, unless they’re made of his own cells.

The Lycanthropy Clause

Lycanthropy is one of the few Quirks I will allow on top of another character’s natural Quirk, and I will allow it to be used by multiple people, all due to its unique method of manifestation. I will allow you to start with two characters that start the RP already having the Lycanthropy. You do not have to fill those two slots. You can have any of your Lycanthropy characters inflict the Quirk onto another character, but if that character is controlled by another person, then I can’t stress this enough: GET PERMISSION FROM THE OTHER PARTY BEFORE YOU INFLICT THEIR CHARACTER(S) WITH THE LYCANTHROPY!
Appearance Miyamoto is a lanky-lean redhead, with green eyes that appear to hint at an Irish descent. His hair is around chin-length. He favors loose clothing and sneakers, especially when the pants and socks cover a nasty wolfbite scar on his ankle. His hero costume consists of a black jumpsuit with a metal muzzle on his face that also serves as a mask of sorts. The jumpsuit is made of his own hair for the same reason Mirio’s costume is made of his hair. There are no major alterations to his uniform. He sleeps in the jumpsuit. Personality Miyamoto is a timid individual who can tolerate people to an extent. However, he will cower to bully types. He’s also self-conscious about his bite scar, which he tries to cover up as much as possible. Backstory Born to a pair of nobody parents, Miyamoto essentially inherited his father’s Quirk. However, when he was young, he was witness to the brutal death of his parents by a giant gray wolf. From that day forward, he kept the fact that he’s an orphan to himself, which doesn’t help against the bullies that attack his scarred psyche. Then, in middle school, he was bitten by that wolf in the middle of people bullying him, scaring the bullies away. First language Japanese Any other languages None Favorite Thing(s) Meat Fear(s) The wolf behind the murder of his parents Affiliation(s) UA High School, Class 1-B Other? Got in through the general exam

Solagatsu Kaminari

Character Name Solagatsu Kaminari, hero name Amaterasu Sex Female Gender Female (she/her) Sexuality Lesbian Quirk Name Solar Radiance Quirk Description Kaminari can emit the light she stores up from sunlight. She can concentrate this light into beams, and she is constantly shedding light. The brightness of the light is an indication of how much sunlight she has stored up. Quirk Downsides She cannot control how much light she passively emits. If she uses up too much light, she starts getting drowsy, and if she runs out, she passes out. The light is just as much a source of energy for her as sugars are. In addition, the light dissipates on its own. Appearance Kaminari has shoulder-length golden hair and eyes the same color. She has pale skin, which appears to glow with an inner light. She prefers lighter-colored outfits. Her hero costume consists mainly of a white dress with metallic silver embroidery in the form of stylized wolves, a nod to the Okami series, and metallic shoes. There are no alterations to the default uniform. Personality This Kaminari is intelligent compared to her cousin, and she hides her intellect behind a facade of idiocy. She’s a sanguine individual, and she always has a smile on her face. However,that smile quickly drops when upset or focused. Backstory Solagatsu is Chargebolt’s cousin, and she’s glad of that. She’s got everything going for her, though not to the extent that Felicia gets. First language Japanese Any other languages None Favorite Thing(s) Sunny mornings Fear(s) Bugs Affiliation(s) UA High School, 1-B student Other? Special Recommendation kid

Adolfo Von Kayser

Character Name Adolfo Von Kayser Sex Male Gender Male (he/him) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Pathokinesis Quirk Description Adolfo can control the emotions of others at will. All he can do at the beginning of the RP is influence these emotions, though with training he can learn to create new feels. No type of emotion is exempt from his control either way. Quirk Downsides If he cannot see a target, he cannot influence their emotions. If his Quirk goes out of control, which happens if he himself feels an emotion that’s strong enough, that emotion gets synced with everybody within a yard or so. Appearance A tall, handsome dude, for an American. Dark hair and eyes against pale skin. He prefers tight-fitting clothing that showcase the lean muscles that compensate for the lack of physical prowess from his Quirk. That doesn’t mean he’s buff like Mirio. This sense of dress extends to his hero costume, a simple black jumpsuit with a billowing cape like Gentle Criminal’s. There are no alterations to the standard UA uniform. Personality Adolfo’s a jerk. He’s lucky his Quirk is one of those Quirks that can be used with no one being the wiser, so he uses his Quirk to mess with people. He has no compunctions when it comes to people who have no means of defending themselves. Backstory

Trigger Warning

Contains references to abuse and attempted suicide

Adolfo had a tough childhood. He got his Quirk from his mother, and when she died, his father started to show his true nature. Adolfo then had to deal with a drunkard who struck him and told him he’d be a manipulative jerk like his mother. Yeesh. He takes it out by bullying the weaker kids in his classes. This ended up going against him, as he and Delaner ended up bullying Odin into attempted suicide. That caused the two of them to no longer be eligible to attend the private high school SLA. Instead, they went to DCA. On the east coast of the USA, as opposed to the west coast.
First language English Any other languages Some Japanese Favorite Thing(s) Soda, Fries Fear(s) Being informed he was manipulative Affiliation(s) UA High School, 1-B student; formerly of DCA Other Foreign Exchange kid

Delaner Alcaran

Character Name Delaner Alcaran, hero name Scorpio Sex Male Gender Male (he/him) Sexuality Bi Quirk Name Scorpion Quirk Description Delaner can do whatever a scorpion can. He can climb walls, manipulate things with his scorpionid pincers with as much dexterity as his human arms, and can sting anybody with his stinger, which, thanks to inheriting some of his mother’s Quirk, can regenerate if it pops off. His venom is a mild paralytic, comparable to Stain’s Quirk but lasts for around 5 minutes. He can also move faster when he is on all fours, the resulting form resembling a scorpion. The chitin that comprises his scorpion parts is strengthened if he eats chitin, preferably that of actual scorpions. He also has excellent night vision, which comes at the cost of his daylight vision. Quirk Downsides He is also has all the weaknesses of a scorpion. He fares better in more arid environs, for example, and he cannot regenerate his pincers. He also isn’t immune to venom other than his own. Finally, as part of his Quirk, he has bad eyesight in the daytime. In addition, this Quirk also makes him cold-blooded, so he has much of the same thermal issues as Tsuyu "Froppy" Asui in that regard. Appearance He has a clear Mexican heritage, and his hair was a deep Gamecube purple. He’s a lanky-lean fellow with eyes as purple as his hair, framed with violet-framed glasses that compensate for his bad eyesight thanks to his Quirk. He has a pincer sprouting from each shoulderblade, and his spine was lined with purple chitin, down to the tail, tipped with a wicked stinger that faced his head. All of his scorpion parts are purple. In UV light, his hair, eyes, and chitin glow an eerie white for a mysterious reason that he claims has something to do with his Quirk. He prefers tank tops that showcase lean muscles and leave room for his pincers and specially modified pants that makes room for his tail in casual wear, and his uniform and gym clothes are modified to accommodate his Quirk. His hero costume is basically plate armor made with his own chitin samples. It accommodates his Quirk, and has a saddle on his back for riders. Two sets of metallic decorations are on each side of his ribs, and he has a helmet that, combined with the rest of his costume, makes him look more like a scorpion than before. The helmet comes with a transparent visor that basically serves the same function as his glasses. Personality Delaner is somewhat impressionable, though not to the point of unreasonableness. He’s not as hardcore of a jerk as Adolfo, and he can be apologetic at times. He won’t know he screws up until he encounters something that tells him, one way or another, he messed up. Big time. Backstory Delaner moved to Oregon in the third grade, and ended up in the same class as Adolfo and the Freyasson twins. At that time, he knew little English and a lot of Spanish. He ended up learning more English thanks to a Mimir Freyasson, but because the twins took after their mother more than their father, Delaner didn’t put two and two together, and never did at the start of the RP. He ended up being buddies with Adolfo, and together, they ended up causing torment for poor Odin. In the end, the two buddies ended up sharing the same fate after middle school. First language Spanish Any other languages English, some Japanese Favorite Thing(s) Fried scorpion snacks Fear(s) Spiders, owls Affiliation(s) UA High School, Class 1-B; formerly of DCA Other? Foreign Exchange kid

1-C

Odin Freyasson

Character Name Odin Michael Freyasson, prefers to be called by his first name Sex Male Gender Male (he/him) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Panlinguistic Quirk Description Odin can learn any living language via touch! He can understand and read a language learned in this manner as though it was English, though he instinctively knows what language it is. Quirk Downsides He can’t learn the same language twice, and he can’t activate his Quirk through clothing, much like his fraternal twin. He also can’t learn dead languages, as it is dependent on a target’s first language. Finally, this Quirk is useless in combat, and he knows it, to his chagrin. Appearance Odin resembles a more masculine version of his twin. Same blue-black hair, same ice-blue eyes. He stands at around 5’8”, or around 173cm, and his hair is shorter than his twin’s, and perpetually looks unkempt. There are no alterations to his uniform, and his casual wear mainly consists of hoodies, tees, and jeans. Personality Odin is the type of person who would rather stay away from people, going so far as to make himself unappealing to interact with. He’s relatively shy and reclusive, and gets rather startled easily, especially by girls other than his sisters (his twin Felicia and his adopted sister Aspen). He has a dislike for his own Quirk, thanks to years of bullying, and views any other Quirk as better than his own. Im many ways, his demeanor is the polar opposite of his fraternal twin sister. Backstory

Trigger Warning

Contains suicide attempt

Odin is the elder twin, arriving three minuites before Felicia. He initially didn’t resent his Quirk when it manifested, but on his and Fel’s first day of kindergarten, he was jeered at so much when he revealed what his Quirk is that it became the start of the subsequent years of bullying towards him. It got so bad that, near the end of middle school, he actually took the suggestion of jumping from the top of the school by Adolfo, and if it weren’t for Fel, he wouldn’t be here, and she’d have to deal with Adolfo and Delaner in SLA. Now, though, guess how he feels about the incident?
First language English Any other languages Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Korean, French, German, Japanese; all through the Panlinguistic Quirk. Favorite Thing(s) Metal music, games Fear(s) People with “superior” Quirks jeering at him for having a “useless” Quirk Affiliation(s) UA High School, Class 1-C; formerly of SLA Other? He and Felicia are fraternal twins, born that way. He has the same birthday and blood type as his twin, but while Felicia is right-handed, Odin is left-handed. Foreign Exchange kid.

1-H

Aspen Freyasson

Character Name Aspen Yggdrasil Freyasson, but just call her Aspen Sex Female Gender Female (She/Her) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Inbound Telepathy Quirk Description Aspen can hear the thoughts of others within a quarter-mile radius. Quirk Downsides Aspen can’t “turn off” her Quirk, so she’s stuck with hearing the thoughts of everyone within that quarter-mile radius. The more people within that radius, the more intense a headache associated with this Quirk is, going as far as bleeding from the ears and nose. While she can hear these thoughts, she can only understand them if she knows the person’s language(s), and she can’t hear a translated thought if it’s provided through a Quirk like Panlinguistic. Appearance Blond hair that reaches down to her midriff and dark blue eyes, Aspen stands at around a full 5’0”, or around 152cm. She has a slim build. There are no alterations to her uniform, and unlike Felicia, she likes skirts with her t-shirts. Personality Aspen is an intelligent individual who has a keen mind for support item creation. She has a fierce bond with the twins she calls her older siblings, though not as fierce as Felicia. She’s also blunt and dedicated to whatever project she’s working on, always determined to make sure everything is on point. Backstory Aspen is the adopted child of the Freyasson family. While she often wondered who her birth parents were, she was often told by the adoption agency that she was taken from bad parents, so she quickly grew disinterested in figuring out who her birth parents were, assuming that they could be villains and that she was better off with her current family. She was the one behind the technologies behind Felicia’s hero costume. First language English Any other languages Learning Japanese Favorite Thing(s) Coding, making support items Fear(s) Crowds Affiliation(s) UA High School, Class 1-H; formerly of SLA Other? Foreign Exchange kid

Heroes

Japanese Heroes

Squid Inkantation

Character Name Yamachushi Imagatchi, hero name Inkling Hero: Squid Inkantation Sex Male Gender Male (He/Him) Sexuality Ace Quirk Name Squid Kid Quirk Description Imagatchi can do whatever an Inkling from the Splatoon series can! He can turn into a cartoon squid made of black ink, and can use a variety of inks his body makes to cause Bloodcurdle-like paralysis, temporary muteness, and more with an assortment of support items made to spread that ink! Quirk Downsides He can’t stand prolonged exposure to water and high temperatures. While he can handle each to an extent, too much water will make both his ink and his squid form too diluted, and too much heat will cause sluggish movement. Appearance About Grape Juice’s height, and resembles a black-haired(tentacled?) Inkling with golden eyes and a buisinessman-like(?) haircut. He’s like how Nighteye was in that his casual wear and his hero costume is one and the same: a black three-piece suit. He always totes around an umbrella that resembles the Undercover Sorella Brella from Splatoon 2 in both form and function, and is usually open when he’s outdoors. Personality Imagatchi is no nonsense, but is the type to respect boundaries. He’s chill, and doesn’t stand those who breach boundaries like none other. He respects those who respects boundaries, and as long as you don’t cross him, you’re cool. Backstory Imagatchi grew up in a relatively normal environment, though he developed a dislike for NHA’s tactics, so as a hero, he resolved to have a more respectable news media be founded as part of his hero agency, giving rise to the news syndicate Shinduto News Media First language Japanese Any other languages Some English Favorite Thing(s) Takoyaki Fear(s) Water Affiliation(s) Squid Inkantation Hero Agency, Shinduto News Media (an extension of the SIHA)

Metallan

Character Name Teikaru Kanarani, hero name Metalwork Hero: Metallan Sex Female Gender Female (she/her) Sexuality Bi with a preference for the opposite sex Quirk Name Metallurgy Quirk Description Teikaru can manipulate metal at will, much like how Cementoss can control cement. The more malleable the metal, the easier it is to control. If the metal is an alloy, she can separate the metallic parts of the alloy while leaving the nonmetal parts alone. Conversely, she can make an alloy of the metals. Quirk Downsides Less malleable metals need to be heated to make it easier to manipulate, and since this is a touch-based Quirk, Teikaru is susceptible to burns as a result of this. She’s also susceptible to the effects of more toxic metals such as lead and mercury, but working with those metals inured her to such effects at least a little bit. She’s not immune, though, so there’s that. Appearance Kanarani is a small female with silver hair and dark blue eyes flecked with gold. Her ears are slightly pointed, and her somewhat pale skin has burn scars crisscrossing on it, which oddly enough enhances her looks. She’s also lean and lithe, which hides just how physically strong she is (she kinda has to, considering her favored metal to work with). In casual wear, she favors a tee and jeans, though she also wears cotton elbow-length gloves to hide her burned hands, because of her hero costume and she is self-conscious of those hands. Her hero costume consists of iron gauntlets with special heating elements in them, iron boots that lack these heating elements, a half-mask similar to Mt. Lady’s but more stag-like and having the heating elements in the horns, and a metallic-silver leotard with a midnight-blue utility belt. The gauntlets aren’t as bulky as Nejire’s, but are elbow length. The boots are knee-length. Personality Kanarani is the type of person who’s sympathetic, up to a point. She’s understanding of some things that are usually considered taboo in Japan, such as mental illness. She has a small protective instinct for those with fragile psyches, especially those fragile psyches that are cleverly concealed. Backstory Kanarani is the child of a native Japanese father and an Austrailian mother. She grew up with a focus on compassion, which grew as she did. When she got older, she started to gain interest in the first Quirkless hero Japan ever knew. Whether that’ll blossom into something deeper now that the two heroes work at the same school is anybody’s guess. First language Japanese Any other languages English Favorite Thing(s) Comedy, pizza Fear(s) People judging her for her hands. Affiliation(s) UA High School, 1-H Homeroom Teacher; Metallan Hero Agency Other? Despite what her hair may suggest, she’s actually 27.

Grayhat

Character Name Keikoshi Sasuka, hero name Anonymous Hero: Grayhat Sex Male Gender Male (He/Him) Sexuality Tentatively pan; may change if needed Quirk Name Hacker Quirk Description Sasuka can hack anything living or electronic! He can "hack" something new, "hack" something back together, prevent the use of a Quirk, etc. He has an electric-blue spot on each of his palms, with lines of the same color radating the spot and bending at 90-degree angles on the rest of his palm. These lines extend from his fingertips as thin lines of electric-blue light, making their way towards the target of this Quirk. The effects of a "hack" is considered a lingering effect, lasting as long as the "hack" will allow. Quirk Downsides Overuse can result in headache. The definition of "overuse" depends on the complexity of the "hack" itself. Electronics require little to no effort while living organisms require more work. The more complex a "hack" is, the more likely it is he'll end up getting a headache. He also can't "hack" himself. Appearance Sasuka is a dark-skinned fellow with electric-blue eyes and dark hair streaked with electric-blue strands. He favors black in casual wear somewhat resembling Aizawa's casual wear. His hero costume resembles a more monochromatic version of Monoma's, but with the addition of a top hat and a decorative walking stick with the visiage of the official emblem of the hacker group Anonymous on top. This walking stick is considered a Support item, in that it stores pre-made "hacks" that he can then use on a valid target. Personality Sasuka is a sanguine hero, always wont to believe the best of a given situation. Of course, that does have its limits, as he doesn't like it when villains get innocents involved in their shennanigans. When he nees to fight, he has plenty of determination to win that fight. Backstory Grayhat never had any formal training; he just trained his Quirk in private. He had a normal childhood growing up, and when his Quirk manifested, it resembled his father's so much. At first it affected only electronics, but after years of training it eventually gained the ability to affect living organisms. After getting his hero license, he joined a hero group consisting of a telepath, someone who can manipulate matter, and someone with a blade-collecting hobby, among others he doesn't care to remember. After about a year or so, he left the group to start up his own solo hero agency. First language Japanese Any other languages English Favorite Thing(s) Coffee Fear(s) That someday, somewhere, a civilian might need help and he won't be able to reach them in time. Affiliation(s) Grayhat Hero Agency; formerly of an unnamed hero group. Other? He's behind the cybersecurity that UA has today, in response to the attempted intrusion by the villain duo Gentle Criminal and La Brava several years past.

American Heroes

mama Mirror Move

Character Name Miranda Freyasson, hero name Mirror Move Sex Female Gender Female (She/Her) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Replicate Quirk Description Basically the same as her biological daughter's, except Miranda can Replicate up to 6 Quirks at a time. Quirk Downsides Exactly like her biological daughter's. Appearance Her twin kids definitely take after her in the looks department; same blue-black hair, same ice-blue eyes, same pale skin. Her casual wear consists of a t-shirt and pants. Her hero costume consists of a purple leotard with a green utility belt at the waist. Green leggings go up to mid-thigh, and she wears boots with a metallic accent on the top of each foot. Huge metallic gauntlets, each around the bulk of Nejire's, covered her forearms, and she wears a green cape pinned to the collarbone area of her leotard with a green, mantidlike double-M. Here's the thing, though: this cape goes underneath her arms, revealing bare shoulders and biceps. A violet-colored visor, doubling as a mask, completes the costume. Personality Miranda is a valliant individual with a sort of stubborn streak about her. Despite her popularity, she's actually modest, and she's the type of person to more or less "go with what the universe has in store for her." Of course, that won't stop her from kicking butt and taking names if she has to, and she's not over the top with that belief, unlike Shiozaki. She's also relatively tolerant of other people's beliefs, to an extent, and she has a decent sense of humor. Backstory She got her Quirk from her jerk of a mother, and her father died due to heart problems. Like her biological children, she had a twin brother, though she was the eldest in the family. She also had a younger sister as well. In time, she was separated from family and placed into the foster care system. Despite this, and her mother falsely claiming that she's trying her hardest to get her daughter back, Miranda enrolled into SLA and graduated with flying colors. Now, as the pro hero named after a Pokemon move, she coasted as the US's #2 hero until that walking lawsuit Captain Catastrophe Celebrity moved to Japan, and by the next year, she made her way to being the US's #1 hero by default. As much as she wanted to admit, truthfully, that Skyline's infidelity caught up to him, she kept on claiming that it was the will of the universe. Unlike her Japanese equivalent at the time, Endeavor, she didn't have designs on taking the #1 spot, so she figured that was the universe punishing Skyline for his infidelity and rewarding her patience. First language English Any other languages See Odin's and Mimir's other languages Favorite Thing(s) Comedy, pizza Fear(s) Heights Affiliation(s) Mirror Move Hero Agency, in Portland, OR

Screamshot

Character Name Emile Rosales, hero name Screamshot Sex Male Gender Male (He/Him) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Voice Quirk Description I'll just put this here, since it's a canonical Quirk Quirk Downsides See above. In addition, overuse may lead to hoarseness. Appearance Screamshot has dark brown hair and eyes, and pale skin despite his "south-of-the-border" ancestry. His casual wear has variable pants, but he's usually seen wearing a polo tee. His hero costume is similar to his Japanese counterpart's
in the Quirk department, that is
but with ear protection physically connected to the device at his neck and no sunglasses nor headphones. Personality Screamshot is a happy-go-lucky type of person, prone to making the occasional bad pun or alliteration. However, he has a habit of saying things that sound really weird when taken out of context. He basically doesn't know how to get his mind out of the gutter, so to speak. Backstory Born Emiliano Rodolfo Rosales-Birou, he was the son of a jerk of a father and a meh mother. When he was in high school, he ended up creating a Let's Play channel on YouTube, using the username that would eventually become his hero name. After graduation, he joined forces with Jon and Tim, two other heroes in North America, and became the hero/Let's Play group called The Runaway Guys. First language English Any other languages Some Spanish, but not fluent Favorite Thing(s) Puns, Let's Plays, Princess Daisy (Don't ask) Fear(s) Roller Coasters Affiliation(s) The Runaway Guys Hero Agency in North America Other This is the blatant Chuggaaconroy reference, FYI

Canadian Heroes

Canadianator

Character Name Jonathan Wheeler, hero name Canadianator Sex Male Gender Male (He/Him) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Glitch Out Quirk Description Jon can basically "break" a person's Quirk via contact with the target. To be specific, the target's Quirk behaves erratically, with effects that not only depends on the Quirk itself, but can also include randomly activating or temporary nonactivation regardless of the Quirk itself. Through training, he is able to control if his Quirk activates. Quirk Downsides The affected Quirk is "broken" for 15 minutes maximum. In addition, how the Quirk "breaks" is not under his control (basically, if the owner of a given Quirk is under your control as opposed to mine, how that Quirk "breaks" is at your discretion) Appearance Jon has shoulder-length blond hair, and a goatee the same color. His eyes are a grayish color. His casual wear tends to vary by the day, but he always has a pair of glasses on. As for his hero costume, it'd be an accurate statement to describe it as being similar to "Robertcop" (If you don't know what that is, google "proton jon robertcop") but with retractable gauntlets. Personality Jon has a more cynical sense of humor compared to Emile, and thankfully is less liable to lose his innocence. He's generally chill, and not quick to offense, as befitting a Canadian. It's rare to see him lose his temper, but even if he does lose his temper he's more vocal than quick-to-fight. Backstory The son of a pair of Bible-thumpers. In time, he grew out of that, and got himself a girlfriend. After a breakup, which was after he became a Let's Player on YouTube, he ended up streaming on Twitch under the same name as his YouTube channel. Eventually, he started the group known as The Runaway Guys with Emile and Tim. He's now married to a woman named Reese, better known in the videogame community as Lucahjin. It was Emile who came up with the name Canadianator, which has since becme his hero name. First language English Any other languages Some French, but not that fluent Favorite Thing(s) Video games, his wife Fear(s) Those references to those horrid videos that he made Affiliation(s) The Runaway Guys Other? He tolerates Emile, though there's a clear dislike at times, just like his irl counterpart!

Villains

Non-League Villains

Nightmare

Character Name Avara Karasuki, villain name Nightmare Sex Female Gender Female (She/Her) Sexuality Straight, panromantic (?) Quirk Name Nightmare Quirk Description Karasuki can create an illusory terrain formed from the memories, nightmares, and fears of one target within line of sight, resulting in a "nightmare terrain" that is visible to everyone within line of sight of the target as well as the target themself. She prefers to let those memories, nightmares, and fear shape the course of the illusions. Quirk Downsides There is an area limit to the illusory effects of this Quirk, equivalent to the scale of the illusion itself. In addition, while she can end the effect at any point before it wears off in an amount of time inversely proportionate to the area of the illusion, the effect can also end early whenever she takes damage, as though her concentration broke. Considering she also likes to watch her victims as they succumb to the effect of her Quirk... yeah. Appearance Long crimson hair and almost sadistic Sith-yellow eyes are what she got in the genes department. In casual wear, she's got short shorts and a tank top, combined with sneakers and her butt-length hair tied up into a ponytail. Her villain costume consists of a jet-black jumpsuit with an attatched facemask that exposes her eyes and the area around her mouth and nose, and red that covers her hands, forearms, calves, and feet. Her hair is loose here, and red hornlike protrusions that are clearly part of the costume are sewn into the upper part of each eyehole. Personality Karasuki is a sadist to a fault. To be specific, she enjoys the emotional/psycological torment of those under the effects of her Quirk. Her favorite sort of victims are the ones that are especially suspectible to such torment, such as those with PTSD. Backstory She was an only child who was thought to be Quirkless for the longest time. It wasn't until she got into school as a kid that a round of bullying caused her Quirk to manifest. The resulting chaos was rather entertaining to her, and she quickly learned that such sadism wasn't socially acceptable, so she hid it, and hid it well. In time, she struck out and became a villain in her own right. First language Japanese Any other languages none Favorite Thing(s) Watching her victims writhe in psychological and emotional torment Fear(s) nonexistent torment Affiliation(s) freelancing villain, considering joining the LoV but not a true member yet.

Mooneater

Character Name Kijimaa Kimata, villain name Mooneater Sex Male Gender Male (He/Him) Sexuality Pan Quirk Name Manifest Quirk Description As seen here, since it's a canonical Quirk Quirk Downsides As seen above. Appearance Kijimaa bears an unfortunate physical resemblance to the hero Suneater, though Kimata's hair is clearly neater and darker than the hero's. His casual wear generally favors darker colors. His villain costume is similar to Suneater's hero costume, though instead of a white, gold, and purple color scheme the color scheme is more black, silver, and red. Personality Unlike Tamaki, Kijimaa has no social anxiety. He's friendly, though it's the last thing you'd expect from a villain. He's self-conscious of his pica, and unless in villain costume or otherwise under extreme duress refuses to use that in conjunction with his Quirk. Backstory

Potential Pica Trigger Warning

In April, when he was in third grade, he transferred to another school, and flubbed his introduction. Unfortunately, this is where this guy's story deviates from Tamaki's, as Kijimaa never had someone like Mirio approach. Instead, after school that day, he was approached by a group of bullies, and, since Kijimaa had to show his Quirk that day, forced him to swallow an assortment of non-food items. Out of self-defense, he activated his Quirk, and watched as the bullies backed off, witnesses to Kijimaa Manifesting one of the items that were forcefully swallowed. That was the start of the pica, and he knew that a hero with such a condition is generally frowned upon, and since he knew no other way, he chose to become the villain known as Mooneater, a "dark Suneater" during high school, keeping his villain activities, and his pica, under wraps for all three years.
First language Japanese Any other languages none Favorite Thing(s) Crystals Fear(s) Moths Affiliation(s) freelance villains, unsure whether or not to join an established villain group such as the LoV Other? He has pica, which makes him suspectible to most of the symptoms associated with the condition. He also prefers to swallow rocks and crystals whole, doing the same with glass shards and the like as a last resort.

Civilians

Mimir Freyasson

Character Name Mimir Shawn Freyasson Sex Male Gender Male (He/Him) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Panlinguistic Quirk Description As his son's Quirk Downsides Also as his son's Appearance Mimir has long red hair tied back in a ponytail and a red goatee, along with green eyes that didn't seem to have passed down to his twin kids. He generally goes for shirts and jeans, and his scalp's hidden by a baseball cap. In terms of looks, he didn't look like he should be the father of his twin kids, but he is. Personality He's no-nonsense, but with a sense of humor akin to his wife's. He can act childish at times, though that's more reserved for his kids when they were younger, as well as other people's kids if he's allowed. Fortunately, he knows that boundaries exist, though his perception of them can be fuzzy at times. Backstory He's the only child of a jerkdad that ended up passing his Quirk down to his son, as well as a Quirkless mother. In time, his mother divorced his dad, and from there eventually met Miranda in high school. Now, he's a father of three and enjoys his job as a volunteer ESL
English as a Second Language
teacher. First language English Any other languages Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Korean, French, German, Celtic, Swedish; all thanks to his Panling Quirk Favorite Thing(s) Videos of machines producing items very passionately Fear(s) How his dad might act nowadays Affiliation(s) Volunteer ESD teacher at the Rosewood Community Center in the Portland, OR, area
Discord ID, unless you don't want the invite or have a Discord to begin with (I can't post the invite here because PFQ Rules) AuracleOfBacon#6437
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360

Students

UA High

Hero Course

Class 1-A

Alma Orisen/Blast Wolf

Read the Rules? Yes. Can access this subforum? Yes. Character Name Alma Orisen (real name), Blast Wolf (hero name) Sex Transmale Gender Male, he/him Quirk Name Spark Snap Quirk Description Allows Alma to create sparks by snapping his fingers of his right hand, the spark detonating a short time later. While the sparks normally form near his right hand, he can move them to a different spot by swinging his left hand in the intended direction and snapping that hand's fingers. He can also delay a spark's detonation by keeping his right hand balled into a fist after snapping his fingers, which allows for using the sparks as traps. Quirk Downsides Unmoved sparks can only form within a 6 inch radius of his right hand, and sparks can only be moved within a 5 foot radius. In addition, creating sparks causes him to lose a bit of blood, meaning if he were to create enough sparks in a short amount of time, he would end up passing out from blood loss. Lastly, while delaying a spark's detonation, he can't create any more, limiting him to only one spark for the duration. Appearance Alma stands at 5'4" and has a slim build, shoulder-length brown hair he's dyed orange, a pair of wolf ears the same colour as his hair, plain green eyes, and light brown skin. His casual outfit consists of a red t-shirt under a black leather jacket, plain blue jeans, white sneakers, black-framed glasses, and a gray flatcap to hide his wolf ears. He also wears his glasses and flatcap while wearing his school uniform. His hero outfit consists of a black bodysuit with red accent lines, a black medical-style mask, red gloves, and black boots. Personality Alma's a pretty calm individual most of the time, albeit one who usually looks like he's feeling a bit down and who almost never speaks. It's not because he's unable to, because he does still say stuff at times. Rather, he doesn't feel like he speaks Japanese very well so he'd rather keep his mouth shut than say something stupid and embarrass himself. He doesn't really have very many friends as a result, but he's fine with that. In addition, he's very self-conscious about his wolf ears, hence why he hides them under his hat. The only reason he decided to become a hero was that he didn't have anything better to do and wanted to have a reason to use his power. When out being a hero, however, he's a pretty different person. He retains his silence, but his expression is more of an angry one, and is more fiery and even a bit rash. Backstory Born in the city of Gloucester, Alma's early life wasn't really that interesting. Sure, having a father who's a wolf-man can be considered interesting, but it quickly became normal. Watching his older brother physically become like his father was definitely an odd experience, and it made Alma curious if he'd go through the same thing. However...he only got part of it, specifically the ears. This was devastating to Alma, who soon grew very sensitive about them. On the plus side, he acquired his mother's Quirk, though that only helped so much. He did what he could around the house, while the rest of his family went about their daily lives; his father running his gaming channel on a video sharing site, his brother making music, the pair occasionally pairing up to work on art, and his mother performing electrical engineering jobs in various places. Eventually, some of Alma's brother's online friends suggested a meet up, which the brother and Alma's father excitedly agreed to, even offering to bring the rest of the family. Alma and Mrs. Orisen were not happy about the idea, the latter even suggesting those that wanted to go could, while those that didn't would stay. Unfortunately, she was overruled, leading to the whole family of four moving to Japan. After a while, Alma, sick of not really knowing what to do with himself, decided to enroll at UA High, specifically the Hero Course. First language English Any other languages Japanese Favorite Thing(s) Soccer (though he calls it football), trance music, sour foods Fear(s) Disintegration (major fear), Darkness (minor fear) Affiliation(s) Class 1-A, UA High Discord ID Already in the server Other? Not really character info, but if any dialogue from him is in this font, that means it's in English.

General Studies

Class 1-C

Tobias Eriksson

Read the Rules? Yes. Can access this subforum? Yes. Character Name Tobias Eriksson Sex Male Gender Male (he/him) Sexuality Pansexual Quirk Name Dice Maker Quirk Description Dice Maker allows Tobias to creates dice out of thin air at will. He can decide how many sides each one has, what kinds of things are on the sides, what colour the dice are, their transparency, and their size. He can make the dice he creates disappear at will as well. Quirk Downsides Although he can determine the number of sides a die has, there's a total cap of 100 sides across all dice he currently has out. In addition, the biggest a die can be is as big as his hand. Lastly, the dice themselves have no special properties, and he can't increase their weight separate from their size. Appearance At his full height, Tobias stands at 4'8", but because he's in a wheelchair, he normally seems shorter. He weighs 223 lbs., making him incredibly chunky. His skin is startlingly pale, his hair is red and reaches just past his ears, and his eyes are a vivid blue colour. He doesn't wear anything extra with his school uniform, but his casual outfit is a light blue baseball shirt with dark blue sleeves and collar and a star on the front of it, black slacks, and tan slippers over white socks. He keeps a blanket on his lap whenever he's in his wheelchair. Personality Tobias is a quiet individual, though he's certainly not shy. He doesn't like to speak unless spoken to, and although he will still do it from time to time, he's visibly hesitant about it. Once you do get a conversation going with him, though, he doesn't hold back, even despite his naturally soft voice. He'll always listen to what you say, even if it's about something he's not interested in. He's quite proud of his weight, and hopes to get even heavier. And lastly, he really likes making friends, and hopes to make as many as he can. Backstory Having been born unable to use his legs, Tobias' early childhood living in Ängelholm, Sweden, was...rather awkward. Nothing bad, mind, just awkward. At 10 years old, he finally got his own personal wheelchair, which made things a lot easier. As he grew up, he always thought it was best to let the other person start the conversation, only doing it himself if the person seemed nervous about it. It wasn't that he'd been taught this way; it's just how he is. His elementary school wasn't anything special, but the middle school he attended was the well-renowned Livstid Middle School. And now, he's a foreign exchange student at UA High. First language Swedish Any other languages English, Japanese (only kinda knows it) Favorite Thing(s) Food, his weight, making friends Fear(s) Being alone (major fear) Affiliation(s) Class 1-C, UA High Discord ID Already in the server Other? He'll sometimes start playing with his dice if he's bored. His catchphrase is, "Master tärningarna, och du mästar världen." ("Master the dice, and you master the world.")

Villains

Japanese Vilains

???/Striking Villain: Hurricane Fist (WIP)

Read the Rules? Yes. Can access this subforum? Yes. Character Name ??? (real name), Striking Villain: Hurricane Fist (villain name) Sex Male Gender Bigender (shi/hym) Sexuality Asexual gyneromantic (romantically attracted to femininity) Quirk Name Aero Chi Quirk Description Quirk Downsides Appearance Personality Backstory First language Japanese Any other languages Favorite Thing(s) Fear(s) Affiliation(s) Currently not affiliated with anyone but hymself, but is willing to join a group, should they make a convincing enough argument for doing so. Discord ID Already in the server Other?

Kokonotsu Yukitori/Cutter Nine (WIP)

Read the Rules? Yes. Can access this subforum? Yes. Character Name Kokonotsu Yukitori (real name), Cutter Nine (villain name) Sex Female Gender Female (she/her) Sexuality Straight Quirk Name Kyutoryu Quirk Description Kyutoryu allows Kokonotsu to summon nine katana out of thin air, and control them telepathically. By default, they float behind her in a line like a cape, locked in a fixed position in relation to her body. She can control them individually, or in groups ranging from two katana to all nine at once; she can even control multiple groups at once. The katana themselves are incredibly durable and very sharp. Quirk Downsides The maximum range for her weapon control is 65 feet. She simply cannot move them any further than that. Although the katana are highly durable, they are still able to be destroyed. In addition, aside from being psychically controlled, the weapons have no special abilities, meaning they can be stopped in whatever ways a normal katana can. Lastly, if Kokonotsu is knocked unconscious, her weapons all disappear automatically. Appearance Kokonotsu stands at 4'4", with a lean build, brown skin, blue eyes that are clouded over due to blindness, and long green hair (dyed from her natural brown). She wears a dark gray blouse under a white jacket, dark blue trousers, and brown loafers. Her villain outfit consists of a tight crop top that is black in colour with nine katana printed on the front, a white hakama, straw sandals, a black blindfold over her eyes, and a pair of gray hair ties that keep her hair styled in twintails. She always uses a cane when in her civilian attire. Personality Backstory First language Japanese Any other languages None Favorite Thing(s) Medium-rare steak Fear(s) Affiliation(s) League of Villains Discord ID Already in the server Other? Kokonotsu doesn't actually need her cane to get around. She's learned to use her other senses to compensate for the loss of her eyesight.

Vigilantes

Japanese Vigilantes

Yoruno Shuuki/Shadow Note

Read the Rules? Yes. Can access this subforum? Yes. Character Name Shuuki Yoruno (real name), Shadow Note (alter ego) Sex Female Gender Female, she/her Sexuality Bisexual Quirk Name Halo of the Moon Quirk Description Halo of the Moon is a two-part Quirk. First, it gives Shuuki a second persona she can use at night. Second, it gives her the ability to create circles with intricate designs in them on any surface. These circles binds whatever touches them in place until she vanishes the circle. The strength of the circles is absolute; nothing can escape. The circles normally glow a brilliant blue, but she can hide the circles at will, and can create up to nine at a time. Quirk Downsides The second persona can only be used once the sun has gone down all the way, at which point Shuuki's automatically switched to it. She has no memory of anything that happens while her second persona is active, and is always dizzy for a few seconds upon returning to her normal self. The binding circles can only be used by the second persona; attempting to use them as her normal self produces no result whatsoever. Once nine circles are created, one must be vanished before another can be made. Once the moon has fully set, Shuuki is automatically returned to her normal self, and all binding circles are vanished instantly. Appearance Shuuki is rather tall, standing at 6'9", and although her build is mostly unremarkable, her chest is fairly large. She has long hair that's naturally dark blond in colour, her eyes are a soft hazel, and her skin colour is milk chocolate. Her usual outfit consists of a sweater (colour and pattern varies by day), light gray trousers with slightly worn-out knees, and black slip-on shoes. In the summer, she trades the sweater out for a v-neck t-shirt (always a light colour), and the slip-ons for bright blue sandals. As Shadow Note, she wears a black long-sleeve blouse, black leggings, black loafers, black gloves, and a black hooded cloak. Lastly, Shuuki's left pinky is paralyzed, and thus is always half-curled up. Personality Despite being 26, Shuuki acts like she's still 15. She's playful, chatty, friendly, loves a good joke, tends to sing when she's in a particularly good mood, and can even be a shoulder to cry on if needed. That being said, she can also be kind of an airhead sometimes, though she usually remembers important stuff. ...usually. And when she gets angry, she just shuts up and lets in ball up inside her until she gets back to her apartment, at which point she will let it all out, often in the form of a rant. However, when the sun sets completely, her personality goes through a total shift. She's now fully serious, never smiling at anything, and has only one goal in mind: stop evil in its tracks. She doesn't mind teaming up with others, and although she prefers simply disabling her target, she's not afraid to kill them if she feels that it's absolutely necessary, as incredibly rare as that is. Regardless, upon completing her task, she will whistle a small tune, a sort of calling card to show Shadow Note was there. Backstory Born and raised in Akihabara, Shuuki lived a pretty fun-filled life. And although pretty much everything caught her interest, what really stuck with her was pop music. To her, it was almost like a drug, and she loved it! And if she found out a song had a dance routine, she would make sure she learned it perfectly. If it didn't? Well, she'd just make one, of course! Eventually, she took to singing karaoke, and even got pretty good at it, making multiple friends along the way. Eventually, she decided to move somewhere else, wanting to spend some time in a different city, while still technically being at home. But a few days after the then-22-year-old Shuuki moved to Musutafu...things began to change for her. There were suddenly blanks in her memory regarding what happened at night, and she found herself waking up dizzy in places other than her apartment. She had no idea what was going on, but it was, in fact, her Quirk finally manifesting. First language Japanese Any other languages Korean, English Favorite Thing(s) Anything chocolate (especially brownies), pop music, dancing, karaoke [as Shuuki]/Putting those who would do evil in their place [as Shadow Note] Fear(s) Giving speeches (major fear), Spiders (major fear) [as Shuuki]/Nothing [as Shadow Note] Affiliation(s) Herself, being a vigilante Discord ID Already in the server Other? Shuuki sometimes feels like there's someone or something influencing her actions, likely as a result of Shadow Note. The tune Shadow Note whistles is the one found in this song. Originally, ten circles could be made, but after her pinky was paralyzed, she could only create nine, meaning she can make one circle per usable finger. (Credit to EnV for creating that masterpiece.) Like with Alma, this font means she's speaking English. This font, however, means she's speaking Korean. It's unknown how Shuuki's outfit shifts to Shadow Note's when they switch, but Shadow Note suspects it's just another part of the Quirk. (As a random fun fact, her Quirk name is a reference to the Halo of the Sun from the Silent Hill series, and the design inside her binding circles is much like that of the Halo of the Sun.)
Added all those without the WIP Tag! Just post below when you complete any of your villains ^-^
Wildbreeze's AvatarWildbreeze
Student - Class 1-B Read the Rules? Indeed I did! Can access this subforum? I can~ Character Name Travis Rogers Hero Name TBA Sex Female/Transmale Gender Transmale/Male He/Him Sexuality Homosexual Quirk Name Unseen Shadows Quirk Description Travis has Schizophrenia, ofen hallucinating shadowy creatures. He can touch these creatures and will them into real life, though they keep their form and shadowyness but are able to be touched and seen by others. Quirk Downsides Travis can only will into existence one at a time and they aren't very powerful and don't listen to his command. Sometimes they talk, but it is hard to understand them, though Travis can understand them completely. They also take a lot of engery to will into existence but Travis must stay awake to keep them up, if he falls asleep then they will vanish. Appearance Travis has a feminine figure, red brown messy hair that is a bit shorter then shoulder length and dull green eyes. He often has dark bags under his eyes from very little sleep. He wears a dark grey sweater in causal wear, and black pants. His school outfit has no modifications to it. His hero costume is a black trench coat with black pants and fingerless black gloves, along with an eyemask that is green in color, the only splash of color besides his red brown hair that he often hides underneath a hood. In his sleep wear, he just wears boxers and a white t-shirt, exposing many scars on his legs. He also happens to be short for his age, and is often mistaken for younger then he really is. Personality Travis is depressed, but not joyless. He may hate his hallucinations, but when he found out that he could make them real and prove to the world he isn't crazy, he got a bit happier. He was bullied in school for both his hallucinations and his female to male transgenderness. He has yet to transition, but does not plan to as he does want children someday. Though he is a bit young he knows a lot of things, mainly from his manifested hallucinations spying on and scaring those he does not like. He is a bit of a bully to the bullies ever since he could make his hallucinations real, often startling them with loud screams and random shadowpeople. Backstory

Dark Backstory Ahead!

Travis was born to a rather abusive couple in a small town in Oregon. His parents often refused to call him by his prefered name once he came out as transgender. His parents often yelled at him for the tiniest things. His hallucinations were actually his imaginary friends when he was young, and many reoccur so he has named them. Travis eventually couldn't take his parents abuse and started to abuse himself, cutting his legs. His parents, once they found out, were more concerned for the knife then their own son. He found more and more ways to hurt himself until his parents decided to chase him off from their home. Travis ended up with a sweet old Japanese lady who eventually took him back to Japan. He isn't very good at speaking Japanese, but does his best to please his new Grandmother. Once his Grandmother found out about his ability to make his hallucinations real, she encouraged him to try and be a hero, she had outlived her glory days, but once was a support hero. Travis took the exam but ended up passing out and somehow managed to still end up in class 1-B!
First language English Any other languages Japanese - Still Learning Favorite Thing(s) His reoccuring hallucinations, revenge Fear(s) That he is just hallucinating his grandma, his shadows turning against him and killing him Affiliation(s) Class 1-B (though I can change him to class 1-C if needed, I wasn't too sure where he'd fit in, but he's pretty much a spy hero) Discord ID, unless you don't want the invite or have a Discord to begin with (I can't post the invite here because PFQ Rules) My Discord isn't working for some reason, as it just shows up white. No loading thing, no nothing. Just an empty void. Other? I found this to be very interesting so I thought I'd give it a try! I might make more characters, but this guy was modified to fit this RP so I might do the same for others. His grandma was made up on the spot so I don't have a name for her ;v;
Jeff (Credits to TheIceCheetah) Icon by Chipiko<3
One last thing, Wildbreeze: Was Travis in Japan long enough to justify taking the general exam, or is he considered foreign exchange? I need to know to ensure accuracy. Until I get a response, I'll gladly put off the underlining bit ^-^
Hmm, good question! I'd probably say he took the general exam and has been in Japan for maybe like a year or two? Does that work?
That works! It means less BBCode for me to use lol As for Discord, have you tried accessing the site from another device? As soon as you figure out that, you can put your Discord ID below ^-^
I don't have any other devices accessable but I will figure it out eventually!
Time might also fix the issue

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page