PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mythbusters -- PFQ Division

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Hey, You!
Pikachu! (also hover)
Ain't Here, Folks!

Do you want to collect data about mechanics whose details have yet to be discovered? Then this Clan is for you! In this Clan, we will experiment with PFQ mechanics in search for the unknown, and then discuss our findings. In addition, we will discuss theories as to how some of these mechanics work! Data collecting, believe it or not, is part of science, which is why I decided to name this Clan after a science show that I highly recommend. You wanna join? There's a form you have to fill out, but I'd suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules first.

~Rules~

-All PFQ Rules apply, particularly those pertaining to Clans -Please be civil; if you want to disprove another member's theory, please provide honest-to-Helix evidence that supports your countertheory -At this point, just post the form below. Please be aware that this rule in particular is subject to change -The password is somewhere in the first post
Ain't here, folks!
-Please repost the form if and when I say so. I don't get notifications for post edits, but for new posts! -All rules are subject to change. These rule changes will always be public and new/revised rules will be in boldface -Anybody breaking these rules are subject to reporting. These reports will not be announced, so make sure you follow them!
I know these rules seem short and simple, but like they say they are subject to -- Hey, look! a Porygon-Z has appeared with a form in its arms!
Scientific Method!
So, whaddya think? Wanna join us?

~Form~

[b][u]Username:[/u][/b] [b][u]Nickname(s):[/u][/b] Optional [b][u]Area(s) of expertise:[/u][/b] Please name mechanice you are familiar(ish) with [b][u]Any Data Worth Sharing?[/u][/b] Optional, please use the [url=link here]text here[/url] BBCode as a guide of sorts [b][u]Password:[/u][/b] Please delete after my judgement has been made [b][u]Other:[/u][/b] Anything I missed?
Oh! Who am I? Well, there's this, I guess...

~AuracleOfBacon, Owner of this Clan~

Username: AuracleOfBacon Nickname(s): I've been called Aura, Auracle, AoB, and Bacon, but I'd prefer you call me Auracle or AoB if not my full username Area(s) of Expertise: Because I was the one who suggested the Delta Species, I feel an obligation to contribute to the research in that department. I also have a sort of interest in Vivillon Pattern Assignments, more info below Any Data Worth Sharing? Well, I have the Vivillon Breeders' Directory, designed to see who has what pattern Password: I A M T H E O W N E R I N E E D N O P A S S W O R D ! ! !
Oh! You wanna see who's in the Clan? Here ya go!

~Memberlist~

~Clan Staff~
UsernamePreferred Nickname(s), if anyArea(s) of ExpertiseData Provided
AuracleOfBacon-Auracle -AoB-Delta Species -Vivillon Pattern Assignments -Maravol Pattern Assignments-Vivillon Breeders' Directory -Maravol Breeders' Directory
~Regular Members~
UsernamePreferred Nickname(s), if anyArea(s) of ExpertiseData Provided
animalfan99-Witch -Wod-Delta Species -PokewalkerN/A
KläïrïnëttëKlaireN/A, but willing to learnN/A
yueshui916YueTrainer Card Color ResearchN/A
1ADDBabyWhateverPokewalder ResearchN/A
RoryN/ADelta SpeciesN/A
Volixagarde-Volix -Cool -Xander-Berries -Market Patterns -statistic work in generalN/A
explorersofskyKatieN/A but willing to learnN/A
lado1139N/A?-Trainer Card Colors and Stars -Delta SpeciesN/A
FalséFinalBossFalseN/A but willing to learnN/A
seloconselo-Deltas -shiny/albino hunting -Trainer Card ColorsN/a
Cailem042N/AIVs: Breeding and battling. And EVs I guess. Also somewhat familiar with some of the theories that influence delta types, but nothing solid.Post with data
WoodenMenace-Wood -MenanceNone, but willing to learnN/A
FinalAbsolution-Final -Solar -WishPokewalkerBoop!
kaiforest-Kai -Sapphire-Deltas -Gardening-Delta Crossbreeding Experiments -Delta Happiness Experiments -Delta Guide
undeuxtrois[Deux-Trainer Card Colors -Delta TypesN/A
ZooBotN/ANone, but willing to learn-Shelter Data
nonpuellamagi-rey -nonny/nonni -magi-Fishing -Willing to learn-Data
Awesomeminer148-Awesome -Miner -whatever-Fishing -Trainer Card Colors -Willing to learnN/A
Zilexion-Fiend -Candy -ZiNone, but willing to learn-Zi's data on Vivillon and Maravol
SteampunkSkygod-SkyIV BreedingN/A
Here's what we're currently missing in terms of PFQ's mechanics:

~We need to find this stuff out!~

-Pokemon and Areas in the Pokewalker (According to the Wiki) -Hidden Ways to influence Delta Types -S/A/M Chances (Disclaimer: These would be the odds that Sally uses to determine whether or not a Pokemon will hatch out a special coloration and if so which one, given any requirements are met) -Trainer Card Colors: How to obtain the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trainer Cards -Anything I missed? Post below! Don't bother with brand-new mechanics; I will know of them soon enough ^-^
Well, I guess that's it, then. You know what that means?

The clan. Is. OPEN.

Current Type Race Score: 93

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division!
LeapingRiolu's AvatarLeapingRiolu
Username:LeapingRiolu Nickname(s):Fire, Leaping, Riolu Area(s) of expertise: Im somewhat good with BBCode. Not grat but okay. Any Data Worth Sharing? Got none, really. Im intrigued by Delta Points, though. Password:edited out
WE ARE THE RIOLU NATION! WE NO DA WEH! Ive got a new Shop! Yay! Follow the pokemon if your interested! CLICK ME FISH! SO CLOSE!
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
And a link to a pretty cool raffle.
banner made by Anchali
This is a Clan dedicated to the details of PFQ mechanics, not BBCode. Delta Points would be under "Area(s) of Expertise." Edit out the Password, and repost the form with the information above in mind if you are still willing to join the Clan. If you do so, keep in mind that you do not need to put in the password a second time
Oh. I dont know to much then. Sorry i cant be of help.
You still have to edit out the password; can't have people cheating ^-^
I did. I shant allow cheat codes!
eura's Avatareura
You do know that people can still see the password by simply clicking on the edit history of a post, right? :P
Yes, I do. Let's just hope that people can be honest when applying...
animalfan99's Avataranimalfan99
Username: animalfan99 Nickname(s): I've got a lot but?? Witch and Wod are popular Area(s) of expertise: Nothing special. The closest I have is plenty of time on my hands, my current progress into a digital media/coding degree, and a love for trying and learning and discovering new things. (I'd especially be interested to find out more about delta typing and the pokewalker.) Any Data Worth Sharing? Nope :( Password: Edited out ;3c I'm very interested in doing whatever I can, and staying up to date on the clan's progress. Its just in my nature to enjoy learning about how stuff works! But since I won't have much to offer yet I'd absolutely understand being rejected. ^^;
Artblog (13+) ☆ ☆ Ko-Fi ☆ Shop coming soon! For now I'm offering comission via PM at a discount - 500zc for a pokemon, pokesona, or fakemon!
Art & coding are self made
I'll put you down for Delta Species and Pokewalker, Wod. Thanks for joining! ^-^

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page