PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 757677

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

The accessory name is "green balloons" You only received one, therefore this is correct.
No, it's wrong, and I'm fixing it now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Chemical Derp's AvatarChemical Derp
Not sure if you are aware but the free hypermode date says it will expire on 17/May/2019
TBE
Everybody is having the same visual glitch for those who have a free week of hypermode. And since this glitch is very minor and does not affect gameplay, Niet is not going to fix that.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Chemical Derp's AvatarChemical Derp

QUOTE originally posted by ÜbiCørrin

Everybody is having the same visual glitch for those who have a free week of hypermode. And since this glitch is very minor and does not affect gameplay, Niet is not going to fix that.
yeah but it would be nice to actually know when it will expire but ok if its something that wont be fixed cant argue with Niet
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Chemical Derp

QUOTE originally posted by ÜbiCørrin

yeah but it would be nice to actually know when it will expire but ok if its something that wont be fixed cant argue with Niet
He said in this thread that the system wasn't designed to give free hypermode, and therefore fixing the time would require a rework of the system which, of course, would not be worth it. Especially not now because of all the work Niet has to do with transitioning hosts and dealing with consequences of that.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Castiel's AvatarCastiel
I bought a second Icium Z in the market and noticed the sentence changed to "Icia Z." I don't believe it was intentional so I thought I'd post.

screenshot

Icia Z is the plural of Icium Z, just like bacteria to bacterium
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
Kleng's AvatarKleng
Hieee, I was reading the description for the Jack Frost outfit and noticed a grammatical error that nearly made me have a conniption: "A blue and white trimmed outfit with white cotton sewed in the collar. Comes with hair spray to give a icy accent." I believe "an icy" might be more appropriate in this case. :p EDIT: Also... Shouldn't it be "sewn into the collar"? Sorry for being nit-picky!
Avatar ıs official FlightRising artwork
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I've just noticed that in every other instance of the word I can find, "DayCare" has the C capitalized...except in the bar at the top, where it's spelled "Daycare".
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by PokéRadar Alert

You are about to hatch an Egg, but either you no longer have a PokéRadar in your inventory. Hatching this Egg will break your PokéRadar chain! What would you like to do?
(emphasis mine) Looks like the second half of this either/or statement was removed, but the word "either" was not.

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page