PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 547548549550551··· 748749750

Sei's AvatarSei
Figures the user named FloofyIncineroar likes the floofy incineroar.. :p As for all other concerns brought up about the sprites, we'll look into them and take them on board - I can agree with incineroar's arm looking a little long and we'll see if colors can be tweaked, but it's very hard working with white shinies >.< Normally colors are easy to work with but because of how this line works, colors were really difficult to choose to make work. We can always try again - afterall nothing is set in stone and we really do take your feedback on board. we can try toning down the garish-ness, probably by tinting the grey a little more so it's not as clash-y, but something can definitely be done, we'll just need a bit more time to work on it. As for why Feral incineroar has a different shiny, a couple of you got the reasoning - Branching evolutions canonically can and do have different shinies and we wanted to reflect the electric nature of the variant with the shiny version. The new litten sprite was fixed size-wise and proportionally and as for torracat, it was also fixed a bit more to be in a slightly more natural pose while still keeping the feel of the old sprite. As for incineroar the pose was hardly changed - line fixes and some anatomy fixes were done but we'll see if we can re-tweak the sprite based on some of the feedback provided.
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
the new feral incineroar looks like it could have been the official one insead of the anthro buff one pokemon has now.it just seems more fittinf for the litten line. :3
I appreciate the fix to the Torracat sprite, especially since when it was first released I didn't like how that tuft of fur on top of its head wasn't outlined. I'm glad that got fixed, and... Yeah. As for Feral Incineroar, I'm of the opinion that the design could be simplified, and possibly give it the same treatment that Mega Furret did when it got updated, because I can see where people are coming from when they say Feral Incineroar reminds them of Typhlosion.

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Love the new Feral Incineroar! The concept art is gorgeous, trying to pack all of that into a sprite must be so hard New Litten sprite is so tiny! =O Will take some getting used to I'm glad the purple colours stuck around, but the melan somehow doesn't seem dark enough now? I like the albino colouration (yay purple! I wasn't a big fan of the beige/peach/whatever), but the melans sorta look too light?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Parafox's AvatarParafox
I'd love to get a bit of insight on the thought process behind this new evolution. Why does Torracat turn feral when evolving close to Bunbori? Is there any explanation? ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.

QUOTE originally posted by Fuchsfee

I'd love to get a bit of insight on the thought process behind this new evolution. Why does Torracat turn feral when evolving close to Bunbori? Is there any explanation? ^^
Ooh, I'd definitely like to hear the lore behind this
söbble's Avatarsöbble

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

There is no lore.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You guys were putting way too much thought on the Bunbori side of things, when the only reason Bunbori was involved was that it's our only Exclusive Legendary. But since everyone hyper-focused on that, nobody really thought about much else...
It's literally only that way because Bunbori is the only legendary PFQ's region has right now - there is no connection between them.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!

QUOTE originally posted by söbble

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

There is no lore.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You guys were putting way too much thought on the Bunbori side of things, when the only reason Bunbori was involved was that it's our only Exclusive Legendary. But since everyone hyper-focused on that, nobody really thought about much else...
It's literally only that way because Bunbori is the only legendary PFQ's region has right now - there is no connection between them.
Ya know, this might actually prompt people to just make up the lore... I wonder if the staff realize that? *insert thinking emote here*
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Someone can yell at me for this later. Lore A torracat wandered too far north one day, into where a Bunbori slumbered. When it reached its requirements to evolve, due to the cold conditions, it evolved differently than where it had down south. It evolved to become, or perhaps to remain, more primal, more feral, to survive the chilly wilderness, with a thicker fur coat and a different type, to keep it up and running when necessary, for it didn't need to trick its opponenents as much as it used to. Instead, it just needed to make them still, so it would be easier prey.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
You all talk about concept art? Where? I'd like to see it.

Pages: 123··· 547548549550551··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page