PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 548549550551552··· 749750751

timid's Avatartimid
master.pngc+.png
On the mcw announcement thread and also here for ease
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
grandmaster.pngc.png
Aahh! Thank you!
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
champion.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by timid

On the mcw announcement thread and also here for ease
woah that looks awsome :o also what are you talking about the coplex design?i think it looks fine how it is i sont want ANYTHING changed.dont make it into just a striped cat keep the fiery mane,it doesnt look like typlosion!
Çelestanê's Avatarhypermode-12.pngÇelestanê
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
The pose. The pose of the new feral is what irks me the most. Like someone earlier said it looks like it's trying to... mm.. get rid of the furball stuck in its throat. I understand what the concept of this pose is but due to the lack of space it just looks awkward. Something seems wrong with the paw position, and the paws themselves look way too big. Maybe, if we can't put a proper pose with the lack of space with current pfq size restrictions, it would be better to depict it similar to.. I dunno, Mega Zoroark? Concept art for the feral is gorgeous btw
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
grandmaster.pngc.png
I can't help but think the same way. As if its trying to cough up yesterday's meal or such. I think its cool, but the pose is a little uncomfortable.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
grandmaster.pngc.png
Guys, we get some more galar pokemon. Ya know what it's mean right? I'M DELTAING ALL OF THEM.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
Dang, not what I was hoping for. I'm really excited for some special deltas of my foxy boy here though.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
grandmaster.pngc.png
I'm looking for some foxy, but I'm not deltaing these since they are already dark type xD Posting here the delta I got. Since I want to evolve the bug, I'll put here its sprite so we can have a comparaison. Guys are crazy in the trade thread xD But guess I can't be save here.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
Albino blipbug is so adorable. I'm hunting that.
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
master.pngd.png
I may have just fallen in love with Albino Skwovet. And I didn't even get Sword or Shield

Pages: 123··· 548549550551552··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page