PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 545546547548549··· 746747748

xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
I can't say I'm much a fan of the updated Litten Sprite nor the albino/melan colors. I couldn't tell the difference between the melan and albino at first till I looked a little closer. The idea of a Feral Incenaroar is cool, I can admit. It's a little...kind of weird to me being tacked onto the evo line. I preferred how the melan colors popped just a tad more on the old sprites. As well as, I don't know what it is. The sprites seem a lil...off? Mainly Litten.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of the new melan Litten either. It looks too close to the albino Litten, in my opinion.
I definitely agree. The melan, although I'm sure this is not the case, seems like the brightness was turned down on the albino. I would prefer a little bit of difference? Perhaps something like the shiny/regular where it has similar colors in different positions. I'm also not a huge fan of the new poses for Litten and Torracat. The others felt way more dynamic. These remind me a lot of the old varient/exclusives/megas in that they don't scream Pokemon's pixel art style and seem like they've been directly ripped from the 3d models. Obviously, I mean no disrespect to the art team but I really dislike them.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
WHAT DID THEY DONE I'm very sad right now. I choose litten because I loved the sprite of incineroar. Now it just look goofy and I don't like it ;-; I do like the new albino kitten tho, may make me hunt them. But arceus know how I'm sad at the new incineroar sprite.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
timid's Avatartimid
I'm not really sure if they just slid the brightness slider down for the melan vs the albino or what, but uh... ehhhhhh... I like the new albinos, and the regular sprites for Litten and Torracat themselves. A lot of people have already noted they're basically the same as the new melan, so I won't beat a dead horse. That aside, am I the only one that thinks all the new Incineroar sprites kind of have, idk, a general lack of definition around the eyes in particular? they also look a little bit cockeyed i dunno maybe that's just me? And the arm on our left just looks too... long to me? Moving onto Incineroar [Feral], I'm not really sure why it has... more like ape hands than paws? I love basically everything about it, (I'm one of the people still salty about bipedal Incineroar I'm not sorry), but I'm not a fan of the face or the paw-hands...?
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
There seems to be a red line going through the regular shiny incinaroar's eye and it does look a little cross eyed
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Melan litten looks amazing... but melan ferap incineroar? Not a fan. And i love green melans.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Kang's AvatarKang
Mmmm. I have mixed feelings on fearl Incinaroar's melan. It just seems out of place with the other melans? Which is throwing me off real hard...
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I will try to make a concise list because I tend to get way off topic on these things. I'm not exactly fired up about these changes because the litten line isn't my favorite, but I still think this is... odd. Compliments first: -I actually quite like the pose for litten. It makes it look like a cute house cat, and I enjoy that. -The mane and tail on the variant are neat. -I enjoy the colors on the melan! While the light grey is a bit weird on a melanistic pokemon, given that Litten's shiny is white I can understand where that could come from. Issues in no particular order: -Incineroar's arm is... very long. I don't know if it's just me or if it's the stripes causing some sort of illusion, but it looks super long compared to its body. -The new albino colors, while nice, are way too close to the melanistic colors. I know this happens for so many Pokemon under this new ''consistent,, system, but I say it over and over again because it looks bad to have the rarest of all specials look so similar to a variety you could easily get 10 of in one day. It's boring, looks uncreative, and honestly demotivating as a hunter. I do not want to go out of my way for possibly weeks or months to get a sprite that looks so similar to the one I've got an entire field full of already. -The anatomy of the new variant looks very little like Incineroar. It looks very little like Torracat, either. The mane, midsection, and tail look good - but the face and paws are so cartoonish. It makes it look very little like a Pokemon to me. -The variant's shiny should be consistent with the rest of the line. -The variant's melan should be consistent with the rest of the line. -Why add cream into the color palette? It only serves to make a sprite that has a lot going on and a lot different from its previous evolutions to look even less like them and more cluttered. So, these are the main things. There are little nitpicks but these are the big ones that make me go :/ Not a fan of this release.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Making a side by side comparaison with the updated line While I do like what the art team did with litten, he look sooo cuter! I kinda... hate the two others? Torracat kinda look cartoney and their eye are so tinier than the older eye, why's that? On incineroar, my problem is the face, I don't the way their eye looks.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
...Okay, the melan feral Incineroar actually looks quite cool - it looks more melanistic than the rest of the line, at least. But because of that, it doesn't look like it "flows with" the rest of the line, if that makes sense. The shiny feral 'roar looks just as awkward in that regard.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 123··· 545546547548549··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page