PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I will try to make a concise list because I tend to get way off topic on these things. I'm not exactly fired up about these changes because the litten line isn't my favorite, but I still think this is... odd. Compliments first: -I actually quite like the pose for litten. It makes it look like a cute house cat, and I enjoy that. -The mane and tail on the variant are neat. -I enjoy the colors on the melan! While the light grey is a bit weird on a melanistic pokemon, given that Litten's shiny is white I can understand where that could come from. Issues in no particular order: -Incineroar's arm is... very long. I don't know if it's just me or if it's the stripes causing some sort of illusion, but it looks super long compared to its body. -The new albino colors, while nice, are way too close to the melanistic colors. I know this happens for so many Pokemon under this new ''consistent,, system, but I say it over and over again because it looks bad to have the rarest of all specials look so similar to a variety you could easily get 10 of in one day. It's boring, looks uncreative, and honestly demotivating as a hunter. I do not want to go out of my way for possibly weeks or months to get a sprite that looks so similar to the one I've got an entire field full of already. -The anatomy of the new variant looks very little like Incineroar. It looks very little like Torracat, either. The mane, midsection, and tail look good - but the face and paws are so cartoonish. It makes it look very little like a Pokemon to me. -The variant's shiny should be consistent with the rest of the line. -The variant's melan should be consistent with the rest of the line. -Why add cream into the color palette? It only serves to make a sprite that has a lot going on and a lot different from its previous evolutions to look even less like them and more cluttered. So, these are the main things. There are little nitpicks but these are the big ones that make me go :/ Not a fan of this release.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page