PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 544545546547548··· 746747748

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

It's legends day, ain't it? I'm just waiting for Meloetta. But those are some beauties. I really like Volcanion myself. I love lime greens.
Called it. Anyway, I love her and I wish I could get my hands on a melan Meloetta. Really excited for the revamps. Admittedly, I totally expected her to be purple. Not sure why.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
furina's Avatarfurina
Thanks, everyone! <3 For anyone who hasn't noticed yet... The hair colours of Melan Meloetta's Aria and Pirouette Formes look as if they were 'swapped'. Melan Aria Forme has the regular Pirouette Forme's brown hair colour, while Melan Pirouette Forme has the regular Aria Forme's green colour. The Melan hair colours don't exactly match the regular ones, though. My guess would be that they made the brown and green a little darker to match the body colour. c:
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Honestly not my favorite varient we've gotten. I just don't particularly like the sprite (but I have never liked any further than Torracat in that evo line anyway) and I don't like the sudden color change in the shiny. I'm waiting to see the updated albino/melan lines to see if I like them at all.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I love the sprite/concept itself - I'm a little bit salty about "wasting" my RTE Torracat due to the bug, but hey, worse things happen, and I'll get the Feral Incineroar with time.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I love albino T'cat Those eyes. Its almost like its a poison type :o
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
as a standalone design/sprite i love it. the shiny especially is cool. however, i really do not feel it flows well from torracat, and 'as it should be'? are we STILL upset about bipedal incineroar? cowards. So yeah, by itself it's nice but i feel its a bit... weird... tacked onto the evo line
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
Ngl I'm not a fan of how the new melan Litten is grey instead of black (looks like an albino with a teeny bit of shade) but the eyes are a different kind of good. I loved the colours that were on it before, which is why I hunted it. Oh well.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of the new melan Litten either. It looks too close to the albino Litten, in my opinion.
Kang's AvatarKang
I actually really like the new melan Litten. Yes, the old one was nice, but this change isn't to bad. It's actually really pretty and different. Which is probably why I like it an don't mind it. The albino line is also not so bad and is actually really relaxing to look at. o:
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
i really like the new melan line too. its a little garish but i love the grey, very cool

Pages: 123··· 544545546547548··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page