PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

timid's Avatartimid
I'm not really sure if they just slid the brightness slider down for the melan vs the albino or what, but uh... ehhhhhh... I like the new albinos, and the regular sprites for Litten and Torracat themselves. A lot of people have already noted they're basically the same as the new melan, so I won't beat a dead horse. That aside, am I the only one that thinks all the new Incineroar sprites kind of have, idk, a general lack of definition around the eyes in particular? they also look a little bit cockeyed i dunno maybe that's just me? And the arm on our left just looks too... long to me? Moving onto Incineroar [Feral], I'm not really sure why it has... more like ape hands than paws? I love basically everything about it, (I'm one of the people still salty about bipedal Incineroar I'm not sorry), but I'm not a fan of the face or the paw-hands...?
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page