PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

QUOTE originally posted by söbble

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by Fuchsfee

I'd love to get a bit of insight on the thought process behind this new evolution. Why does Torracat turn feral when evolving close to Bunbori? Is there any explanation? ^^
Ooh, I'd definitely like to hear the lore behind this
There is no lore.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You guys were putting way too much thought on the Bunbori side of things, when the only reason Bunbori was involved was that it's our only Exclusive Legendary. But since everyone hyper-focused on that, nobody really thought about much else...
It's literally only that way because Bunbori is the only legendary PFQ's region has right now - there is no connection between them.
Ya know, this might actually prompt people to just make up the lore... I wonder if the staff realize that? *insert thinking emote here*

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page