PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 499500501502503··· 746747748

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by SKÏDDÖ

QUOTE originally posted by BluePhoenix

not mine but it hatched on august 7th and didnt see it here
The image isn't showing up for me? :o
It was fixed.

QUOTE originally posted by BluePhoenix

not mine but it hatched on august 7th and didnt see it here
It's a very cute melan though! I still love the line, but the colors are really pretty. Reminds me of the night sky.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
It's one of those Melans that make sense for it to be a Neon Melan tbh

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I didn't know someone else was hunting croaket until I come across their team. I feel boosted, I still have a chance to post the melan croaket sprite and others quibbit form! Magma form is so pretty, and I hope that my favorite form, the Herbal one, would be as good!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I didn't know someone else was hunting croaket until I come across their team. I feel boosted, I still have a chance to post the melan croaket sprite and others quibbit form! Magma form is so pretty, and I hope that my favorite form, the Herbal one, would be as good!
Melan Croaket is already on the Wiki just fyi xp
i still can post it in the melan thread :P
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
New sprites are cute! :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
i kinda sped through em with rus but theyre nice! A little too much blue and no other contrasting colours for my taste but the design itself is lovely~
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
I like the new exclusive! I fail to got one, so I'm waiting to get enough token to get them. Kinda short in currency so I have to rely only on the hard reward of the tournament. I particuly like Lutriva, so having a delta dark or ghost of it is on my wishlist. Let me know if you can give me one for free! ... Yea, let me dream a little xD
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I'm never really a fan of totems. I don't really like scouring, so I'm a little biased against them. And many times I've said I wished they had never been added to MCW. bOY WAS I WRONG What an awesome totem.... Donphan has never looked better. They're one of my favorite Pokemon - I'm so happy the line got attention. I can't wait to see what the melan looks like. I'm even a big fan of the albino - which everyone knows is super rare for me. You guys did great with this one, sprite team!
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
Is it me or it seem that the new totem Pokemon we've gotten so far all happen to be ground type?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.

Pages: 123··· 499500501502503··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page