PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 497498499500501··· 746747748

söbble's Avatarsöbble
Seriously dislike the albinos - but I think that's just a running theme from me. Why are they always green. Anyway, my usual gripe out of the way, I absolutely love the concept. Not really a fan of the evolved female? But the male is okay. Little Glilio has my heart though, super cute! And I love its shiny.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Canine's AvatarCanine
HEY I'M DEAD I LOVE THIS MANTICORE AND THE MELAN If someone can go and get the melan sprite from my post in the discovery that'd be neato I don't know how to get it w ithout the glow I'm dyin.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
well not surprised took maybe an hour longer than expected but 👌👌👌 Seriously though, congrats!! It looks great! :D looooove the colors!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Kang's AvatarKang
I really love the melan omg! Making me want to hunt it more! It's just such a cool line and the specials are just so adorable and pretty??? Like ahhhhhh!!!!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
Glileo is really cute and interesting in its own way, I like it. I also like the original concept art for the evolutions, but the sprites, unfortunately, not so much for two reasons. Since they are inspired by a manticore, I suppose I'd like to see something more fierce, perhaps with the wings up? Instead we have sleek vampires and I personally care for it less but sure for some people it will be the opposite. My biggest gripe though is the manes, especially on the male. Again, the original concept art is fine and it makes sense there but the sprite just fails to deliver. It just looks like a very silly hat? I'm trying to see why but it's a bit difficult. Perhaps the shading and overly smooth, rounded edges make it look "full" and inflated like a balloon. I also wish the overall shape of the mane stayed true to the original idea, it looks infinitely better to me than the finished version. The female is fine. Not my thing for the first reason stated, but she's growing on me. That being said,

QUOTE originally posted by Foxat

Anyways, while I get that it's another mythical-based fusion, I kinda wish we'd move away from more 'fusions' and back to more 'variants'.
So much support xD The first three variants have all been fusions. It's getting old a little :P
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I just noticed that the stinger of melan Pyriscor isn't the same color of their mane like their are in their other N/S/A counterpart. Feels kinda sorry of it, melan Pyriscor should look very great with green mane *-*
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
The shiny is the same way, so I'd imagine it's intended.
Idk how I miss that, but anyway, I like when the shiny respect the way that the normal work so, I want the same logic for all the special form lol
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
If I remember correctly (I know there's a post somewhere in here on it) The Melanistic reflects the Shiny, and the Albino reflects the normal sprite when it comes to the color pallet. That's why it is what it is. Personally though, I like them the way they are.
And I just said that I don't like when the shiny line doesn't respect the normal line xD They could at least do the same with glileo like make the paws and/or wings a different color. I have the same problems with many pokemon, exclusive, variant or not. So yea. We just have different opinion on this basis.

Pages: 123··· 497498499500501··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page